Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Separated at Birth?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
coffeycup
Genesis

Separated at Birth?

Post by coffeycup »

Why hasn't anyone built the vehicle in this vid?
When I first saw this, all I could think was 'this could be Maxine'.

[youtube]3biZkA-TNvs[/youtube]
Driving a crazy ass huge vehicle, doing subversive things! :tongue:
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Re: Separated at Birth?

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Heh, the dentist part got me.. If I take my retainer.. bridge.. whatever out I can look like more of a redneck than alla'ya.

Uhm anyway Yeah large veichles are cool.. you know I have an odd liking for large steering wheels.. wich Pisses me off how some of my cars were modified by previus owners.. you know I bought a 94 jeep wrangler once and it had a tiney steering wheel wich was interior colored and all. it was hard to turn, and felt like it belonged in some ricer mobile. So naturally I was pissed after I sold it reolising that it should have had a cool large steering wheel. Mah.

Large trucks good for carma.. Mabye too many pipes? I do not usually aprove of things that look like they have no function. yup. Now to go listen to some rob zombie or something since I have a reel big fish song stuck in my head for some reson.
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Separated at Birth?

Post by coffeycup »

Ha, now I gotta dig out my Rob Zombie collection. Kinda ended up with a stack between all the remixes.

Check who’s online