Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

1nsane 2

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

1nsane 2

Post by Razor »

Anybody remember the original 1nsane?
You know, the game that had the infinite looping maps and the hilarious soft-body physics?
You know, this game:

Well a sequel was just released on Steam and I bought it, downloaded it and played it.. Needless to say it's not too bad, it's more Motorstorm than anything else but Motorstorm never got a PC release so this is as good as anything and it still has those looped maps, which is nice. Also note it was created by the team behind Clutch (Armageddon Riders.)

Here be some gameplay footage I just got of the game in action:

Anybody played it yet? If so what do you think and if you haven't from the short amount of time I've played it, it does seem okay... Well I haven't uninstalled it yet so it can't be that bad, I uninstalled FlatOut 3 within 10 minutes of installing it.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Fireman
motorised death

Re: 1nsane 2

Post by Fireman »

From seeing the video I wouldn't pay for it, that's for sure.

I'm not much of a racing game fan in general though, but they all look the same.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I'm quite enjoying it so far.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Deathrow
aka kyle_tdr

Post by Deathrow »

I used to love 1nsane. As usual I joined the party pretty late but it was a great game. I was a little bit annoyed as I bought it used and the lovely individual that traded it in neglected to include the manual (with the serial on the back). So even though I had a legit copy I still ended up using a pirated serial.

Watching that clip though, there doesn't appear to be any 1nsane left in there, it literally looks (and sounds) like Motorstorm.

Check who’s online