Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

The crappy adventures of hack and slash

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

The crappy adventures of hack and slash

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Hai guis, im making a crappy comic, suport me by. giving me money or something? i dunno here!

http://crappyadventures.deviantart.com/gallery/

personally id like advice, from people who can draw, since i havent actully started putting my ideas into strips yet, i KNOW this is not carmageddon related but im not really a member of any other places that would accept what im doing, pluss theres gona be minor carmageddon refrences right

Quite from Bio:

Hack & Slash
Crappy Adventures is a generic Hell theamed comic feturing he mocking of many religons, and cultures, and countrys, feturing internet and cartoon parodies, if your offended.. leave,

This is just a comic experiment to try improve my drawing skill by Having to keep drawing new pages, Done by one artist, and two writers (and the ideas are still bad with Two writers on the go) Enjoy, or, hate, whatever,

(bonus items?)
Also feturing the 'Horsecrap' Range, a bunch of comics with no text that have No effort put into them, I first did them so that others could add text to the allready random story

Contacts for religus hate male
HardballerHack@hotmail.com
MeleeSlash@hotmail.com

Good day to you,

--------------------

So any advice, support (as in telling me how to improve i need no money from you really) would all be apreciated, hey even throw random ideas at me, not lik ill get a reply here but hey being negative sucks so,.. here.. yup,
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: The crappy adventures of hack and slash

Post by Deep_Blue »

Scribble....
Gearhedz
Gearhedz
Gearhedz.jpg (47.72 KiB) Viewed 759 times
scratch, scratch, scribble...
41 Willys/69 Camaro
41 Willys/69 Camaro
2cars.jpg (49.29 KiB) Viewed 759 times