Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Blood Drive intro trailer

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

ZOMIG ©

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFW2fRD53ug

Potential after all?! Must see how developped the gameplay is though.

And also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arwH5WPIxIw
This is so inspired by Carmageddon (but isn't a successor!).
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Citywalker
pedestrian

Post by Citywalker »

Also see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNmOFn4q6yM
And you’ll see that there’s a problem with the gameplay of this game. Namely that there’s more zombie gore than driving physics. The car in that video has that same flying-in-syrup effect that drove me nuts in Re-Volt, until I found a way to get a realistic, Carmageddon-like tumbling there (turned out to be just one car parameter :) But I digress...) Here, too, as soon as the car is in air, its spinning slows down and it almost never lands on anything else than wheels. UN-realistic for anyone looking for _vehicular_ fun.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Pre-ordered, seems nice!
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Anyone played this yet? am gonna pick it up later on today, so I'll report back with my feedback
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I'll be getting this next week.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

is it any good? because i might buy this after gt5 is released
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Seems i could've just bought it in the stores as it came available online just a few days after i pre ordered on ebay and its now already in the stores, whilst i don't have it yet, probably this week at all :( damn.
So it will be on my to do list after NfS, then GT5, then Blood Drive heh.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Sorry but it Has Guns. guns usually screw things up, untill a carmageddon clone smash up derby with pedestrians comes out, i wont be fully satisfied.

A regular world, no citys, or guns, or over the top cars, a game with generic cheap cars with crap welded to them, and normal people walking aroud :P Ya hear that game designers!
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

The cars remind me a bit of those from the Twisted Metal series. I like the graphics of this game, but as usual, the physics seem disappointing... What is it lately with driving games? Cars always seem to be glued to the ground, jump distances are way over the top and the suspension of cars always seem to stiff. I want cars to bounce, tip over when taking on too many sharp turns etc. etc. Where is the good old physics approach. I think even carma 2 has better physics...
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Well guess what im here at home minding my own buisnes when guess what mom comes, with what a random gift for no reson? ok so you can see my suspision, but this was a genuin just giving me something, see mom saw a game and said it looked like carmageddon, so i bought it for you, (yeah its used $15) so hey now i own blood drive, i havent played it yet but stay tuned next week for me to tell you all about it (despite the fact youve all probly played it before me)
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

[quote=Max]Well guess what im here at home minding my own buisnes when guess what mom comes, with what a random gift for no reson? ok so you can see my suspision, but this was a genuin just giving me something, see mom saw a game and said it looked like carmageddon, so i bought it for you, (yeah its used $15) so hey now i own blood drive, i havent played it yet but stay tuned next week for me to tell you all about it (despite the fact youve all probly played it before me)[/quote]
It's shit, trust me.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online