Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

My personal touch on Max Damage's Eagle mk1

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Halogaland
turbo bastard

Post by Halogaland »

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7449/mdex.jpg
It's my personal touch of the most famous car of carmageddon, Max Damage's Eagle mk1 :D, took me some hours. How do you find it?
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Well don't take it personaly but TBH I really don't like what I see. Not much people are fond of ricing/tuning around here. We are Carmageddon fans, you can see us as closer to Mad Max than Fast&Furious. Now that's just my opinion.
If I were you I'd actually remove the blade. Why would there be a blade on a riced up car, or why would a killing machine be riced up? Design-wise it's too much and anyway the engine would stop peds before they roll on the blade
Are those stickers there near the door? You should increase the texel density in that area and use a larger part of the texture for these details. The filtering totally kills them.
Also, while most of your additions are rather massive (engine, front bumper, exhausts), the rear spoiler seems very weak, would have expected something bigger.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

I'm not trying to bash you Halogaland, but the Eagle always represented a derived muscle car rather then a ricer. If anything, it should be musclefied more :)
Halogaland
turbo bastard

Post by Halogaland »

OK, don't worry, I think it's better to have criticize as good opinions (sometimes sure). So muscle car, you mean what? Cause I can redo this car: do a ricer one and a muscle one (and then remove the blade of the first one, as Toshiba said)
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Ah don't get me wrong, do what you want with your model ofcourse, 't was just my opinion but yeah, if anything, remove the blade for the ricer version.

Nice to see someone who likes to rice up cars take criticism the way it should. :)
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Check who’s online