Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon Cellphone game

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

I just bought a cell phone and I would like to know were to find the mobile verison of Carma I've tried google all I keep getting is to download it to the pc.
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

So you rather buy it and send to your phone? Or download to PC, then send to phone yourself with a usb cable/bluetooth? :surprised:
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

no no no I wanted to know if like a way to send it to myself in a text
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Hmm dunno, i searched a bit for the official site. Seems it's not there any longer.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

I don't think you could send the package to yourself with a text message, neither with a mms.
If your phone is smartphone enough you can get it from your email maybe or dl it directly from the net?

Pay attention there are 2 mobile phone Carmageddon games: a 3D one only for symbians and a 2D ones which is more spread around.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I thought the 3D Carmageddon was only for the Nokia NGage (What a heap of crap that thing was)
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

Check who’s online