Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

New Carma site "C2 Insanity"!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

I have also Created a forum http://c2insanity.ning.com/
It has everything Image and Video hosting, also with the videos you don't have to worry about losing audio, like they do on youtube.
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

Ok, I did register, but I doubt if your forum will get much attention seeing there are allready a multitude of sites and two fora. I have to say something about the design as well; the red text is real hard to read on the grey background...
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

Ok I'll see what I can do!
Edit- There is that better?
And I have registered it with Google it should come up in about a week or two!
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Is that some kind of myspace or is it a hosted/preinstalled forum thing ala freeforums/forums4free etc. ?

BTW the audio player isn't that much of a good thing IMO. Most people will hate it and stop it because they already have music running in their background. Plus they probably don't have the same taste as you. And finally it's downloading/caching for nothing as it's probably stopped asap by most of your viewers (I know I do :B).

Wouldn't a static site or a blog fit your needs better?
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

Shit! I agree with Toshiba-3 about the music.. I personally don't tend to have any music playing, and going from silence to that, quite loud, just scared the crap out of me. Damn!
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Yeah lol, whole list full of Metallica. Nothing wrong with the for me, but at sites with music (even the music which i love) i press stop immediatly :) (JUST LIKE THOSE CRAPPY MYSPACE THINGIES)
hazardic
motorised death

Post by hazardic »

i'd registered. nice design though =)
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

[quote=TTR]Yeah lol, whole list full of Metallica. Nothing wrong with the for me, but at sites with music (even the music which i love) i press stop immediatly :) (JUST LIKE THOSE CRAPPY MYSPACE THINGIES)[/quote]

I guess it could be a myspace thingy
Edit-- Ok I'll Get rid of the music player , sorry about scaring the shit outta you guys.
and it's hosted much like a lota site are hosted by you.
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

OK I got a new host and a new layout for my site I have to say it looks pretty nice!
-------------> http://carmainsanity.freeforums.org/ <----------
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

Yes it looks good, and it wood probably be a great forum if there weren't already two boards and more active people around here. :gnnn:

I think I'm honest and right to say it will probably stay empty the way it is now...

would it not be more suitable for you to create a blog, or say a very small repository for your personal carma skins, screens and video's?
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

[quote=Harmalarm] would it not be more suitable for you to create a blog, or say a very small repository for your personal carma skins, screens and video's?[/quote]
Yeah Maybe, but it's more fun this way though.

Check who’s online