Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Welcome all ye newbies!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Errol
Toxic Ranger

Welcome all ye newbies!

Post by Errol »

So, you've just registered here at the CWA and now you've discovered you're not actually allowed to post in any other forum than this one. Unfortunately you're stuck in here until you make a good impression. Introduce yourself, explain a little about why you're here or just stroke my ego with flowery prose; all these things have the potential to lift you out of the noobpit and into genpop.

Come on, just post something!
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Re: Welcome all ye newbies!

Post by Mad_Maxine »

What no posts, at all? this mean we have no new people at all?
SoupaVedg
motorised death

Post by SoupaVedg »

Mad_Maxine wrote:What no posts, at all? this mean we have no new people at all?
Better have no new people than having trolls.
SoupaVedg! The only super hero who have Soup in his name!
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

This place needs new people! (and CWA needs less subforums :grin: )
Come on you lurkers! Enter the arena already!
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Andy Gobeil
mechanic

Post by Andy Gobeil »

This is hardcorerobot...otherwise known as Andy Gobeil of the old Mac Carmageddon web page from a decade ago....back when NaplamX and CoffeyCup were two of the other main Mac guys around.

Do I need to post a million posts before making a good impression?

If you don't believe it's me then someone can send a PM to me over at the main Carmageddon Community forums under the same handle over there.

Thanks!
Sarcasm is a free service I provide.
Errol
Toxic Ranger

Post by Errol »

Hello! You should now be a full user! Welcome back chap.

As you're the first person to go through this process you'll need to let me know if anything doesn't seem right.
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Andy Gobeil
mechanic

Post by Andy Gobeil »

Thanks, nice to see everyone again. This time I expect to stay around instead of posting once or twice and then disappearing for a year or two :banana:
Sarcasm is a free service I provide.
Spectre2011
hit n run

Post by Spectre2011 »

Wow, not much posts here...
Anyway, I'm kinda doing a re introduction, I was that retarded kid who talked really funny. (if you have a damn good memory you'll know) I'm now known as Spectre2011 or just Spectt.
After I left cwa, I spent about 5 or maybe even almost 7 years trying to map for doom...Doom community was ok, then it turned into a sausage fest. Then I turned 20 and decided I might aswell just stick to carmageddon, much more to do in it.

P.s. yes my grammar sucks
Errol
Toxic Ranger

Post by Errol »

Welcome back Spectre!

To be completely honest I don't remember you at all but if you left only 7 years ago then that was after my time anyway.
Spectre2011
hit n run

Post by Spectre2011 »

I might of exaggerated, I left about 2005.
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

Hello My name is Outlaw and I'm an alcoholically this is my first AA meeting, :beer:
I joined this forum back in 09 kinda when things where pretty dead but I'm glad to see the forum make a comeback.
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Husky
hit n run

Post by Husky »

I'm Maucri... And... Well, used to be Husky on here. I forgot my password... And email to be honest :lol:
Any projects I used to have are lost in time as my computer had a horrible virus, and I'm kinda irritated on the loss of those files :mad:

I'm hoping to get back and make a few additions to Carmageddon, but first I'd like to point out the post "Carmageddon Files, Tools and more's" contents are "shrouded in mystery." :sad:
Errol
Toxic Ranger

Post by Errol »

Husky, you numbnuts.

Log out, read the bleedin' great big message at the top of the forum, the stuff in red and bold and drop me an email. I'll get your old account reset for you.
Takeshi666
turbo bastard

Post by Takeshi666 »

Holy crap, my account is older than Errol's :supercrazy:

I feel old now.
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

Yo Errol!

I'm sat in the quarantine bay, awaiting my screening and evaluation.
I've been a silent user of this forum for many years, and have finally learnt to make something to contribute
to the mound of death and rust, so when you alow me to join the main populas, I've some 3D delights I created to stick upon the forum for every one to destroy.

Sleep Dirt :yingyang:
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Welcome, you've been checked your clean --- happy posting! :) look forward to your postings :rockon:
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

Thanks n3wton :rockon:

Sleep Dirt. :yingyang:
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.
knizSict
pedestrian

Welcome all ye newbies

Post by knizSict »

Well I have to say in the last few months we have gotten a few new faces and I for one am happy to know that they are even posting. So I welcome you all to TRISTATE CWA and I really hope to meet all of you in the near future.

Edited by CoffeyCup
DXB
pedestrian

Post by DXB »

so i'm stuck here ah well....
hi my name DXB well i don't know how to make a good impression but i don't want to stay here for ever
i'd be happy if i can get out of here :smile:
Noodlez
road raged psycho

Post by Noodlez »

Hello I am known as Noodlez you may remember me from such things that I am not at liberty to say. but I enjoy the finer things in life such as bacon and jager.
kithylin
pedestrian

Post by kithylin »

Well, Where to start... I love Carmageddon, 1 and 2 (TDR BLOWS).. I still have my original Carmageddon 1 MS-DOS CD-ROM in the closet, and I have an older laptop running WindowsXP SP-0 just so I can take it on car trips and play Carmageddon 2 on it.

I was actually googling for some kind of save game editor for carmageddon and just today realized that there's an entire modding community for Carma2... and I never had any idea about any of this.

I found a link to these forums from: https://cesm23.cwaboard.co.uk/#Tools_Downloads down at the bottom, and this looks like as good a place as any to get info on modding and other things about Carma2, so.. I guess I'll hang out here on the forums and see what information I can gleam from y'all.
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

spammer - !
Toshibatest3

Post by Toshibatest3 »

testy type thang
kithylin
pedestrian

Post by kithylin »

n3wton wrote:spammer - !
I'm not a spammer.. I'm a real person. I just thought y'all might want to know how and where I found your forums from....... I see how you treat nice folks around here.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

@kithylin: Actually n3wton was replying to one of my testing messages (like the one above your post) and as I deleted that testing account the post disappeared with it! So no worries :) We tend to treat new people rather nicely, esp. sir n3wton there!
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Aww Dude, as Tosh says i was replying to one of his tests posts, but hes gone and stealthy deleted it and got me into trouble!

Apologies mate not aimed at you one bit!

Would like to know more on how you got here though!
kithylin
pedestrian

Post by kithylin »

n3wton wrote:Aww Dude, as Tosh says i was replying to one of his tests posts, but hes gone and stealthy deleted it and got me into trouble!

Apologies mate not aimed at you one bit!

Would like to know more on how you got here though!
No harm done, Sorry.. I know.. me being new here and my first ever message had a URL in it, I'm just used to 99% of the forums on the internet would delete my account for such an act, so I was expecting harsh treatment.

I was googling for.. I think something along the lines of: -=> "Carmageddon 2" "save game" editor <=- and I happened to realize that... there's mods and editing for carma2, and I'm not the only one that still plays it after all these years. In fact I just spent $60 setting up an AMD Socket-754 machine with a radeon 9800-XT, 2.4ghz Athlon64, and 2gb ram, just specifically so I can play carma-2 (and some other older games) (I'm such a nerd) on it. :>

Anyway, After realizing there was a modding community for carma2 :shock: I searched around for modding stuff and that one website I linked in my initial post had your forums at the bottom, so... here I am :> To learn about modding, and maybe find an answer to my original google search, possibly.

Check who’s online