Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

GIBLET WARNING - Carmageddon Manual

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
coffeycup
Genesis

GIBLET WARNING - Carmageddon Manual

Post by coffeycup »

Have you ever gone back and read the C1 manual? It's pretty funny...

GIBLET WARNING

Carmageddon is a very violent game when installed with pedestrians enabled. You may want to think

twice before letting young children, the mentally unstable, or nervous pets see it in action. We make

no excuses for the explicit nature of this game, because we don’t believe there is anything wrong with

it. However, just to avoid those embarrassing moments when you’ve just mowed down a pack of

innocent hitchhikers and their livers are cascading around you in a bloodstorm of death - and in walks

your 85 year-old mother, all 6 of her great grand-children and the vicar, and the vicar’s nervous dog,

we’ve put a panic button in there. Hit the minus ( - ) key on the numeric keypad (remember it as

‘subtracting’ the pedestrians) and all pedestrians, giblets, blood and everything unsavoury will vanish

instantly. To get them back, hit it again, after they’ve left, accompanied by a disturbingly quiet satanic

chuckle and a nervous glance over your shoulder.

Download Carmageddon Manual (pdf)
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: GIBLET WARNING - Carmageddon Manual

Post by Razor »

Yeah, it is pretty funny. There's a similar thing in the UK-Zombie version, it's just not as funny as it only mentions children and the minus button.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online