Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Wasted! New Download DB

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
n3wton
Wasted!

Wasted! New Download DB

Post by n3wton »

Hello!

New Download DB in the works for Wasted!, who's interested / willing to help with the following:-

* Good clean out of the current files at Wasted!

* Implement a File name convention

* Take nice new shinny (high res!) screenshots for the files

* Re-upload to new DB

Was even thinking of creating YouTube videos for the download, like the GTA community do, but don't know if that's a little extreme for the user base?

Keep the Carma Community alive!! :grin:

Any takers

Lemme know

n3wton
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Re: Wasted! New Download DB

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I like carmageddon!

finding a used pc blows but ill be back, by then all your stuff will probly be done, but i made a screenshot map, before my old pc died it was a toy stand, showing just the car,
SoupaVedg
motorised death

Post by SoupaVedg »

Perhaps you might think of another similar site to youtube, as to subscribe to YT, you gotta give a cellphone number (either to get a text-message or a phone call; though, maybe you can give a normal phone number for the phone call).
SoupaVedg! The only super hero who have Soup in his name!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Like I said over at devWAM; I'd be happy to help, it's been a while since I've done anything with Wasted!.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online