Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Wake up!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Wake up!

Post by Razor »

Wake up everyone! Carmageddon is dormant, what's going on!?

Anyway, I've been reworking my site, it's not just aimed at Carmageddon anymore so that'll give it more uses: http://r.carmajunkies.com/

I'm also the main blogger on the EvilGamerZ Minecraft blog, here: http://www.evilgamerz.net/blog/ the site is down at the moment though.

A bit of advertising there :smile:
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Blingy
turbo bastard

Re: Wake up!

Post by Blingy »

It's crazy, I was going to make a topic like this lol. It really has though, this place was jumping two or so years ago. Mods coming out once, or even twice a month. Now we're lucky to get a mod once every two, or three months. Times, they are a changing..
Kim Jong Thrill & The Thrilluminati's with guest speaker Dingus Magillacutty!
Vermilionvirus
turbo bastard

Post by Vermilionvirus »

It is crazy to see how things have slowed down. I have been lurking here for ten years or so now. I've seen a lot of people come and go. It's a shame, but some people can't keep playing the same game over and over again for that long.

Maybe we could direct friends to this place. I don't know, its good to see it's still here.
SoupaVedg
motorised death

Post by SoupaVedg »

Something that would get me going, besides cleaning thru my files, would be if somebody have or could find a way to tweak how C2 uses the memory addresses so we could add all the cars we want. I've noticed that the C2 cars-addon problem is that at one point, the addons start taking the places of textures or others things that C2 needs to work. That's why after a numbers of cars, the game crash, because the car use the allocated memory space of something else.
SoupaVedg! The only super hero who have Soup in his name!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Hello, Im going thru no pc times, stuff is happening, that involvse a bus, some steel, and hondas!,

but ya i still dont have apic, once i revive mine, or put a new hard drive in, if i suceed ill have my old mods to relece, if not then ill start some again, eaither way, i will be back, and i wont ever quit c2 modling, i have even just got into my driver files, (driver the pc game by atari) so i have tons of tetures for low polly drones like i allways wanted, so expect the low polly flood to start when i get back, till then, um, i dunno ill draw ya some shit yeah, (as soon as i find a way to get the arty stuff onto here)

by the way just before thigns died i figured out how to make my maps work, So i can make maps, cars, drones, low polly stuff, im one step away from a total convertion, I cant wait till my return really, good to see some peopel are still here tho,
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

It has been a long time since I last posted on CWA. And yeah, it is becoming rather quiet on the carmageddon forums. Times change, lives change, and the community is no different.

I am still alive and kicking though, Currently working on another very satisfying project. My stuff just seems to take more time lately, as I am not a student anymore and sadly there isn't just much free time left to work on them... But I take my time, do a little here and there and in the end I always aim for a nice enjoyable release :wink:

Oh CWA is still in my daily favorite checkup list!
pileup
turbo bastard

Post by pileup »

still here... not that anybody notices me! heheh! just to ask, would anyone want a 50 pack banger car template zip file? (send via e-mail, pm me! or host it on your site) can't remember how big it is, but compression will help. I finally got a new pc! (a good gaming one at that!) The board has seemed a bit dormant lately, with no-one posting up new stuff... i'll probably release some of my first stuff soon! :banana:
running people over.. so many peds so little time...
Morbid Angel
speed freak

Post by Morbid Angel »

I'm still there too ...

But pretty unproductive, so I dont say anything ... :oops:

I would like to have some models to share.

Hope to find inspiration to make some more.

in fact I tried 3DS to create models but failed on first attempts and didn't get further.

shame on me.

:lol:

Check who’s online