Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Blood Drive

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Blood Drive

Post by Razor »

Anyone got it for 360 and wanna give us a game?

It reminds me of Vigilante 8 crossed with Twisted Metal with Zombies.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
bb_427
pedestrian

Re: Blood Drive

Post by bb_427 »

I haven't played the game yet but I thought it looked promising until I read some of the reviews. The unanimous consensus is that the game becomes monotonous and boring quickly. I thought that Armageddon Riders was going to be decent, but it looks like it’s more of a closed track race with zombies thrown in to add a twist. I wonder if anyone will ever release a game like Carmageddon again.
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

just bought this for the PS3 and tbh im not too impressed with it
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I played it twice online, got bored and then put it somewhere and now I can't seem to find it, oh well it was shit anyway.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

I rated it my worst game of 2010!!! it was shite! not even worth a purchase if you see it in the shops for £2! the controls are shocking and makes the game unplayable in my opinion.
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

unfortunatley i paid £14 which tbh was a waste of time

so it'll be going bk to second hand game shop i got the piece of junk from

Check who’s online