Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Who's active here (for LumberJack)

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
SoupaVedg
motorised death

Re: Who's active here (for LumberJack)

Post by SoupaVedg »

Ok, so if nobody really want this place running, maybe not as it was before, but at least enough to get one or two models out for a year, or some new projects around etc, then why don't we tell Boose he can let the place die? I mean, each year, he put up some of his money to keep this place up, right? Even if he own the place that own the site name (however that work) as I've understood (maybe wrongly), it take money or place that he could use for something else, no?

So, perhaps it'll be nice of us to thank him and tell him that he doesn't need to keep the place up for us, unless he keep it up for himself?

Myself, I got in this argument, for the sake of people that want to do stuff for C2, the way they want and with the skills they have, also, because CWA mean, more than one site for camageddon, as well as more than a way to see/play/dream/mod the game. That's mostly all, but if everybody gave up hope of keeping this place alive somehow...
SoupaVedg! The only super hero who have Soup in his name!
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

Oh, no, definitely think its worth keeping this place around! It's really appreciated..
SoupaVedg
motorised death

Post by SoupaVedg »

K, if you say so.
SoupaVedg! The only super hero who have Soup in his name!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Wow, that was a lot to read.... (I didn't even read it all)..........

Ontopic: Tosh, have you heard from CoffeyCup??

Also, I check here about once every week now due to my currently having a large Minecraft community to keep happy.. Anyway, I'll be sure to check here more often, at least then I won't miss anything big, if anything big happens. I still love my Carma.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Hi, I have no idea whats going on but im looking for a new... used pc, so ill be back in the coming months, so im here to say i Will be active atleast, um, now ill leave you to whats going on that im not involved in,

Check who’s online