Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Curve Editor 3D Max
nWo4life created Curve Editor 3D Max on Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:49 am
Can you seperate the axises for rotations and transitions in the Curve Editor in 3D Max 9 in 3 axises like in version 7?

Some idiot monkey here started working using a different version in the weekend without letting us know, and he saved all the objects in a new version, while we were fucking animating. Now my animations are fucked up. and I can't fix most of them with the curve editor, because that file won't work in Max 7 with the curve editor, or at least not with the option to seperate the axises.

Maybe this picture explains it better. My English sucks nuts when I'm pissed off.

TTR on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:08 am
I see what you mean, the Position doesn't have an hierachy under it (the + (collapse) or - (incollapse) in front of the name isn't there).

I don't know about it..
nWo4life on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:25 am
Normally it does, but it seems when you import something (or at least in .3ds file format) it loses it's hierachy.

Pretty annoying, nonetheless. :S
TTR on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:56 am
I've heard more things about 3ds files they loose valued things which a max file keeps, but ofcourse max files are max specificaly written. There ain't another way?
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:28 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 17 guests