Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

want one!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
valium
BraMan

want one!

Post by valium »

my dream car.

i guess you lot would understand why it is also called 'the poor mans corvette'

cool!

i found out not too long ago that i might be able to buy one in a couple of years. (a year or so if i can get a decent job for once)

*starting to save money..........

what cars would you guys like to own (realisticly speaking)
AcdTrip
hit n run

Re: want one!

Post by AcdTrip »

That is a cool looking vehickle :smile: The car i would like to own, i have allready :smile: a 3-series BMW '00
Your Father Wanted To Use Computers To Free The Body From The Brain!!
- We like to use automobiles -
8bit_Mind
turbo bastard

Post by 8bit_Mind »

the car that i always wanted is a karmanguia (i don't know if i spell right), i love that car, or a corvette 69, stingray...

Hairba11
turbo bastard

Post by Hairba11 »

I love the look of the Karmen Ghia's, I think I would have to throw a turbo 2.5 from a subaru in it tho. or maybe in a Porsche 914, I had one of those and it cornered on rails till it ran out of power. (95bhp from 2.0L with fuel injection)

I'd love to get a factory 5 racing cobra replica. You can get a roller for $12 grand, and a mustang cobra engine and 6 speed tranny from jegs for $6000. throw in some miscelaneous, and you are looking at ~$22,000 for a stupid fun car. I think that falls into realistic.

and a 1976 cadillac eldorado convertible, white on white on white. get me a white 3pc suit and a white cowboy hat and be boss hogg. I could find a good runner for about 10~12k

I have been looking for a 1969 cadillac fleetwood 75. 21'-4" long, longest production car ever (from the factory). front and rear air, front and rear stereos, rear footrests, power everything including an optional privacy glass. sold either as a limo, or a 9 passenger sedan, difference being jumpseats on the bulkhead at the B pillar and the privacy glass. 472c.i.d. (8.8L) of lovin' under the hood, and you need it on the 3ish ton car.

actually tho, I'd love to find another $100 '81 Olds Cutlass. That thing kicked azz.

my unrealistic list is of course more varied and longer.
If it runs, drives, stops, has a title, AND is under $300, I'll take it!
TheJabMan
.:protagonist:.

Post by TheJabMan »

Always wanted a 1984-1986 Ford Crown Victoria LTD with the metal roof.

In black with the cop package 351 and stupid gear ratios in the rear end so it'll top out at like 130km an hour... but smoke its tires all the way there.

Thats it really, Ive always adored them and thier slanted quare tailights.
valium
BraMan

Post by valium »

kharmann ghia

i've seen quite a few of those in real life. every year the beetle and kharmann club comes to a place near my town with lots of oldies, and plenty for sale

Qwerty_86
kill boss

Post by Qwerty_86 »

I want a '91/'92 Caprice 9C1 w/ LT1. A big American sedan with a police package. I want it in white with the large silver Caprice disk hubcaps.

Check who’s online