Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

season's greetings

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Aaron
turbo bastard

season's greetings

Post by Aaron »

hey guys,

wow, it's been a while. i never really frequent these boards anymore, but once in a blue moon i find myself typing in that old familiar set of characters into my adress bar: cwaboard.com, and i think to myself, "is there any word of new development on carmageddon 4? no. but why? seriously why? the concept itself, coupled with the absolutely diehard fanbase, fueled by today's graphical and technological advancements, would be absolutely freakin sweet! i mean, it simply would not flop. could not flop. how could game developers overlook this ridiculously anticipated title time and time again, let alone begin to develop it and just up and quit? eff that. this should prolly go in the carma 4 forum, but my guess is nobody really checks there, and this is a rant of sorts... but seriously theres a thread there that was just started, a poll about weapons or something, and people still to this day care enough about the "new carma" to voice their opinion in a poll about a game that does not show any promising signs of existing! i dunno, i just remember playing the alpha demo for carma 3 for countless, absurd hours, but nothing in comarison to the portion of my life i have devoted to editing and playing carmageddon 2. honestly, its just sad, and that's the bottom line. i want my next-gen carmageddon god damnit!! but i should probably end this somewhere, so farewell to all the veterans i see still keeping the community alive, and all the others who have joined since i basically left this place... farewell till the next time i convince myself that carma 4 isnt dead
What's Carmageddon?
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Re: season's greetings

Post by nWo4life »

:shock:

Yesterday I was checking some old posts, and I came past a couple of yours, and I was thinking "where did this guy go?".

Although C4's death has never been confirmed (it was halted), we could say it'll never see the daylight anyway. But why waiting for C4, while C2 is more like the genious game that has evolved over the years, and probably has more to offer than any other new generation game, thanks to all it's add-on stuff made by the community?
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk

Check who’s online