Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Wasted!
n3wton created Wasted! on Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:45 am
Ello Peeps, hope most of you remember me, and those that are new(ish) and dont, Hi!

Anyhow, am working on bringing back Wasted! back from the dead, for the time being am not gonna be working on a new design or anything, so first things first, is to work and get the downloads back online properly

Am looking for some dedicated Staff members, not for any fancy coding or anything... but something which they should enjoy :smile: picture taking... if your interested throw is a PM and I'll discuss more via MSN / ICQ or PM (my contact details are in my profile)

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Its good to back btw! even though I came back through a bitch war! :lol:
bruner_james on Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:54 am

Nice to see your still around. I would help but I am really busy right now, got school starting this next tuesday and as of yet I havn't gotten a schedule, which means I am not invited back or something :S So I have to go deal with that.

Good luck with restoring wasted.
Dark_Angel on Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:50 am
Kolnedra on Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:36 pm
cant wait, wasted was the site that got me into c2 anyhow (i wouldnt even been playing c2 anymore if i didnt find out c2 had alot of add-on cars xD)
NitroX on Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:52 pm
Definately, if you need a staff member I'd help work on WASTED. What do you need pictures of?
n3wton on Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:33 am
Woohoo! 2 years and finally an update! such a shame I lost the domains I had!!

http://wasted.polygonized.com
bruner_james on Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:55 pm
nice job on a successfull ressurection :thumbsup:
Carboy717 on Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:19 pm
indeed. nice to see wasted going again. it was the site that got me into C2 also. if u need any help, hollla.
Junkpile on Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:13 pm
Been waiting for this for quite awhile now! Thanks! :rockon:
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:27 am,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests