Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Penn & Teller

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Tony
Ninja

Penn & Teller

Post by Tony »

Recently saw a show by Penn & Teller today - Bullshit! I must admit that I havn't had so much fun in quite a while. This show was about Feng shui and Bottle Water VS Tap Water. It's amazing how people can fool themselves. While I laugh at them trying "diffrent types of water", I start to feel sorry for those who actually buy this non-cheap crap. And especially those who gets lured to get a Feng shui haircut! Damn..

Good show anyway. Always liked Penn & Teller. Doing "cups & Balls" with transparent cups was amazing, and still is! :grin: Home Invasion rocked!
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
Mastro 666
motorised death

Re: Penn & Teller

Post by Mastro 666 »

This is one of the most interesting and funny shows I've ever seen.

He show was created to honor the spirit of master magician Harry Houdini, who devoted the latter part of his life to debunking some widely accepted (as he called it) "Humbug". The episode on profanity featured the title "Humbug" instead of "Bullshit!"

:rockon:
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

Ha, I love those guys. My English teacher in highschool grew up with Penn and introduced me to their act. Been hooked ever since.

Did you know there's an unreleased Penn and Teller videogame? Few people got a hold of the lost cartridges. It was a weird side scroller with other games included. One of the more popular ones had you driving a bus from LA to Vegas. in real time. The highway never turned and there was no other traffic. It was a constant straight line. Oh and the bus leaned slighty to the right so you couldn't rig the controller and leave for 10 hours.
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

Ya must be talking about this. Looks like the games could have been fun.
Kitteh
Troll

Post by Kitteh »

I love Penn and Teller. I saw their show in Las Vegas two years ago. I've also seen a few episodes of Bullshit :lol:

Check who’s online