Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

How long you've been to the community?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Re: How long you've been to the community?

Post by Mad Max RW »

Ha, yeah. I had all your cars at one point. It was well over 70 if I remember correctly. I have a couple hundred backed on CD's somewhere. All the ones you don't want to remember. Your talent really skyrocketed after the third or fourth vehicle which was that hilarious pot bus (the first bus in TDR). For a while it was like a new awesome vehicle came out every week, each one better than the last. You're the only reason I kept TDR installed.

Oh yeah, and I remember having to tell you about the CWA boards. Or getting Gamespy (this is before Gamespy sucked ass, and they had some cool guys running the show) to support TDR on Gamespy Arcade. Those were good times back then. Hopefully some day down the road someone will make a new great Carmageddon and the place comes alive again.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

Yeah, at the time I remember visiting carmageddon.com frequently, I was alot younger then and had purchased TDR2000 when it first came out for about $90 at Wal-Mart. It was a really happy day, considering I had seen the game on the internet earlier and was the envy of most of my friends at the time. We never really tried networking because we were only 12ish back then, basically the game went everywhere and we played at everyones house, and whenever we had a problem we'd just go and ask a question at some carmageddon forum, I really have no memory which one it would have been.

I remember going on this site, Wasted, for awhile, it was at the URL of carmageddon.com, but I might have been mistaken, anyway, I lent the game to a friend for a few years then one day I went and got it back, joined up on this site, and was wondering where all these sites had gone. I met up with a few guys and we played TDR online for awhile, with the exception of Wolverine, I don't think they're active here, let alone own accounts. Anyway I got bored of just looking at other peoples wonderful creations and began creating a few of my own skins on Macromedia Fireworks, I was using Photoshop at first, but was amazed at how much Fireworks had to offer, anyway, none of my stuff is anywhere, and I have no idea where my one and only C2 skin went, but I still have a few TDR skins around I made back in 04 or 05.
Was Der So Alles Kann
eviladam
hit n run

Post by eviladam »

oh yeah here comes a flash back...

I remember when I first figured out how to add a car in carmageddon(took me 2 freaking years to figure it out when I was 12 or 11)I joined the community when I was 13 as the little ball of insanity known as eviladam. 15 iam now and I have 3 magical words:LACK OF CAR

Check who’s online