Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Something

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Re: Something

Post by nWo4life »

You don't know how this fight between me and ApeX started? Let me quote something.

"I feel sorry for you. It should have been you who died at 9/11" - Your hero of the day, ApeX.

I think that is a big reason to kick only ONE. I mean, do you hear TTR say "Hey when you went in the army, you should have been shot"? Fortunately not. Why? Because he has a... mind.
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

@Bruner James: Yes, no one can deny you the right to be (also) the sweetest bunny of the community

I always knew it to be true! :grin:
Still lazy.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

nWo i DOUBT that apex just for once felt like saying

"I feel sorry for you. It should have been you who died at 9/11" - Your hero of the day, ApeX" in totaly random to you? something must have triggerd it, otherwise its quite strange
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

You know what triggered him? Me borrowing (with the plans to make my own) textures of Puma's cars in a OSC modeling competition.
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Me borrowing (with the plans to make my own)

but it all started when i said "you need to remove those textures, otherwhise you'll be

removed from the contest"
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Mustang
Hot Sexy Man Beast

Post by Mustang »

Take care that some people may not like at all when someone else uses their talent to modify their work without permission. THAT is also a way to disrespect someone AND his models. I don't see why they should stay silent.

true. in that situation you would have to speak out. but other then that, it would be best not to comment in a non postive way.

meh i don't care. do what you want
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

finaly where the problem started... why did something like that evolve to a flamewar, it shoudnt need to do that, hell its textures wich where used whitout permission of the author, remove them and let it go... shoudnt be more than that
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

nWo: I'm not replying directly to ya-yer post just was the last one and it was easier to click that one...

Readin' through all this hockey-pucky, two things occur to me.

One: People are trying too hard to analyze the ever livin' shit outta what happens alla time on this board (and every other board on the 'net.....we just kick each others' asses more eloquently than the average AOL tree-hangin-crap-flinger...).

Truth is-Shit happens. You'll live. It ain't the end of the world. If you take what shows up on a forum that seriously then you really oughtta go get some counseling and get out more often. Get over it and move on.

Two: The reason shit happens is 'cause people don't think before they post a lotta times. Communication skills, in this "information age" where communication is easier than folks my age ever dreamed possible, truly are getting worse as time goes by.

Ya got the goddamned "abbreviationitis" (Yo! y u b hatin'? ur jsut jealous b/c ur not...(insert whateverthehell yer talkin' about here...) that makes it real easy to just quickly fire off some smartass reply in a very short time- Plus, ya got the relative safety of not being anywhere near the person yer bein' an asshole to. There's a recipe for some antisocial behavior, right there.

If everybody spoke on this forum like they were face-to-face with the individuals they were speaking to-crap like what goes on wouldn't happen as much. I remember that working pretty well for awhile sometime back.

We are all real people here, who usually pay attention and come back regularly.

Sometimes we forget that and say dumb shit that we wouldn't say in person.

We have some generally accepted rules here and we usually police ourselves fairly well as a community.

(*Community* being the key word, here.).

Some people got good communication skills and some don't. Each is obvious.

Keep the good ones-ban the bad ones and all this crap will stop. Yes, the patience does wear thin after awhile. I try to be patient with everybody, just as I wouldn't instantly "delete" an obnoxious person who was standing in fronta me (well, not without getting ma knuckles dusty, anyways), neither will I do so here. I'm sure that people who disagree with me have to be patient with me sometimes, too.

There's gotta be some incentive to behave, though....and here we CAN instantly delete obnoxious people.

Yeah, it's only a forum, but the people behind it are very real. Think before ya type, folks. It's that simple.

***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

Deep Blue is a JERK!

<small>*teehee*</small>
random_monkey
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Yep. But ya gotta admit-I'm pretty good at it, huh? :rofl: :grin:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Throwdown
pedestrian

Post by Throwdown »

you ask to forgive us, so you can steal more from econobricks cars??
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

A bit late, don't you think?

Thread closed.

Check who’s online