Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Something

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
ApeX__
Banned

Something

Post by ApeX__ »

I know alot of people here don't like me, but that i don't really mind all the much, but

I'm not here to start a fight I'm just here to say sorry for all the shit i've done recently.

I don't know if I'm about to get banned or not, but if i am dont let this post effect your actions

at all, ban me if you want to. or not its all up to whoever (the majority?)

Anyways instead of saying I'm going to leave or what ever, why not just try to start over

leave everything in the past and start over again. i know its going to be hard for most people here

to forget what i've said, and it will be hard for me to just let things slide when some one says

something messed up about me, but if your willing to drop things and start over again I am

So, drop your thoughts about this here, all fighting aside though.
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Kitteh
Troll

Re: Something

Post by Kitteh »

No.
Vermilionvirus
turbo bastard

Post by Vermilionvirus »

I dunno man, I think the admins should put you on probation, like if you start a fight between now and say 2 months, you're out. This bitchin and complainin between everyone is getting annoying. Look at how active CWA used to be about a year ago at this time. I think a lot of us all breaking apart and cwa going down the drain is because of this rediculus fighting. I'm not saying it's all Apex, but let's not kid ourselves, you were in it alot, as with some other members. It is good to see you're willing to possibly get your act togeather here.

Most of us here are realitivly mature people, and should know how to handle ourselves not only in public, but on here too. How many people here would say the same things to people in public that they would here? Say you're at a car show, and one fella has a chevelle or somthing with 24 inch spinners or somthing, would you go up and say "Man, you fucking suck, that chrome shit is nasty, and you're gay!" I'll bet most of us wouldn't, we might think it, but we'd keep it to ourselves. People work hard on stuff like that, or like they do on a c2 car, and don't like being put down. There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but some people here take it to far. So what we need to learn to do here is to treat others the way we wanna be treated, and the old saying "if you aint got nuthin nice to say, don't say it at all".

We gotta learn to stick togeather, I know I'd hate to see cwa dead, and this bitchin and moanin everyone is spittin isn't helping it any. I practically grew up on c2, and it's one of the main reasons I started messin with cars, and it set me in the direction I'm going with my career. I like cars, and I love seeing `em get wrecked, and It would really be a shame if we let ourselves get so mad at one another that we couldn't get along and keep our comunity alive.

I dunno, food for thought I sopose. I'm game on letting him start over if everyone else is.

edit:

Yeah man, if you really wanna get on a good start, I'd lose that sig, that's not helping your situation any.
Qwerty_86
kill boss

Post by Qwerty_86 »

Well said Vermilionvirus. :beer:
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

Its always good to start everything again :thumbsup:

Try your best :wink:

And, yeah, the sig is not helping :tongue: :grin:
"So many pedestrians, so little time." Feel like some road kill today?
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Ok...thats like number 23058509430 of chances you have had saying that same thing, no thanks

So 2 months of silence/his fake show he puts up and he's clean? and then goes right back to the attitude he always falls into again again and again?

Im not falling for the "oh im sorry i wont do it ever again" crap...he said that so much we just know he's not going to hold it back.

People can't change...don't you know that?

If theres one thing thats wrecking CWA, its apex..and yes i got feedback.

1: His attitude

2: His so called "my own work"

3: His misbehaviour

4: His out of the height taken feeling he has; "one day you will become as good as me" "polypro" "my cars are 100 tims better then you"

5: What he releases is just a shame for Carmageddon, i mean common this belongs in NFS/fast or furious or something.

He downright did it for me, as ive said i had aloooong way of patience, and for real you have to be going so far to go for this at me...you just dont excist for me then.

Then we always have his fights and then "oh im sorry i wont do it again!" just to not get banned crap...

Like this post is, you've seen it...and now comes "oh im sorry...mommy!!!"

Im not picking a fight here, but again its the truth we have seen and im not buying what he gives, no way..

Not after THAT many chances.

Also i might add he now let us look as bad guys while he was the one started us off...right way to start over.

Its you that talked behind our backs and told others "there all assholes! fuckers, morons" and whatnot...and he said that about everyone in CWA mind you.

Nope, you go and CWA will live :beer:

Cause if he stays i just know him and his buddy's will stay over...and we're all gone!

And apex, nice to rip my sig there, the: >Most quoted quote of 2006: "Now shut up leave me alone" - ApeX<

If you want us to shut up and leave you alone, then away with you! thats how you can let us shut up and leave you alone.
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

"but if your willing to drop things and start over again I am.

So, drop your thoughts about this here, all fighting aside though."

I actually talked about this yesterday, I think. Not to you personally, but the thing itself in general. It is possible. No doubt about it. Though, it's up to each and everyone to make it happen and work. Also it's been heard a lot of times now. "How long is it gonna be this time?", are people asking themselves. I havn't had problems myself, but as a mod I must think of everyone else too. I could give you a last chance. Others maybe not.. Understand that.

"I think the admins should put you on probation" and "Most of us here are realitivly mature people, and should know how to handle ourselves not only in public"

And yeah, that's kind of what happens. A watching eye is there, of course. If something happens, something must be done. But to trigger someone to make shitty things, can be discussed :wink: At every place.. Are there shit-makers, then there are triggers, ready to say something which will have effects..

Though, it's not only that person who really should put an effort in his/her behaving skills. All of us should, really. I bet each and every one of us can be a annoying prick sometimes :wink: To be honest, it's not hard to be nice a nice guy overall.

"People can't change...don't you know that?" & "What he releases is just a shame for Carmageddon, i mean common this belongs in NFS/fast or furious or something."

Yes, they can. And they are doing so every day. In my believes one person takes impressions from whatever that person may see, hear, touch and so on. All these things shapes that person. Basically it could be shortened to "Treat a guy like an ass, and he will be an ass". A statement which can be heard or read pretty much where ever. Is it true? I belive so.

Everything can fit Carmageddon perfectly. How? It's up to the player itself to choose whatever he would like to be in that game, as there are quite a lot of diffrent things to choose from. I could take an example of a house I saw for some time. It's ok and great to have a moving house, but not a car in a game such as carmageddon? Or maybe that yellow/black block which has killed a lot of us in the game in the past. That's a "vehicle" worthy Carmageddon? Yes, it is. And even so the house! :smile:

Everything is welcome - No one needs to like it or use it. Not even complain Or brace it :grin:

(if I forgot something. I'll edit, or something..)
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

I agree with both Vermilionvirus and TTR here, though they have different points of view, I think both should be taken into consideration, but in this case, might as well make an exception.

Yeah, people change, but not to a 180° turn... I agree that anyone deserves a second chance (without going too far), but like TTR said, it has already been given to this guy, and he didn't take it. Acting like you're "cool" just to fit in and then saying stuff like "...so i really could

give a fuck less (dont turn that into some homosexual comment) about what he, or you, or anyone

else here fucking thinks."
just proves it.

This kind of situation happened to me outside this world we call the internet many times. Just giving second chances to certain people, turn around, and get stabbed in the back. So I learned from that to just don't give a shit about that kind of people, actually just keep them out of my way or ignoring them turned out to be the best way to go. If I gave them that second chance, and they didn't take it, should I still trust them or pretend that they can "change"? NO.
Econobrick
Stucco

Post by Econobrick »

Here, here! That's exactly how I feel.

As a wise man once said "A shit leopard never changes its spots".
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Frankly I feel the whole trashing of the SpaceBuggy thread spiraled out of control over a relatively innocuous comment by ApeX, all he said was make the radar taller. Hardly the thing to start a flame war.

Granted, ApeX has burned alot a bridges and so I guess there's a low tolerance for anything he says.

I have to agree with Tony, there are no rules for what kind of car someone wants to make for the game.

If I want to make a bare-chested babe in a rolling bathtub (hmm, let me make a note to myself) then who says I cant? If you don't like the style, don't download it. I'm sure most of the oddball stuff I turn out isn't everyone's cup of tea.

That being said, I'd rather people put their energies into producing add-ons than pissing on each others shoes.
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

I agree with most of the things TTR said, however I might add/change some things.

It's not about what he releases, it's about his actions and his attitude towards the most of us. I always bring back old crap he said a very long time ago, and hey, of course he never repeated that, but I think that went too far to even get a second chance.

Also, I absolutely hate it when he goes all the way when he does that "fuck you fag, u r just gay! my work is 100 tims better then u!!1!", even if you try to talk to him nicely (Yeah, I tried that, before al lot of shit happened 2 years ago).

And that is why we have a very low tolerance for him; He missed too many chances. I mean, face it, if you are at that car show, and you see a car wit 24 inch rims, you tell the owner (You should chance those rims), he doesn't go all the way like "u r a fag! fuck u! u raped my mother! oh no!!1!" Right? And if he does, would anyone tolerate it? I hope not...

On the other side, if you stand there with a rusted crap Golf between a lot of blingbling cars, and you are discussing with someone, and that person starts to talk like "u should die!! u should have died 5 years ago11!!", the last thing that comes to your minds is to give this man more tolerance and spare his nose, right?

Basically the same thing AdR told us, and EconoBrick pulled off the right quote for it.

TTR: "Ok...thats like number 23058509430 of chances you have had saying that same thing, no thanks"

Yup, too many chances, just like I said. He should have never had a second chance, if you take a look at some of his actions in the past, but.. It's not up to me to give him a chance or not.

"So 2 months of silence/his fake show he puts up and he's clean? and then goes right back to the attitude he always falls into again again and again?

Im not falling for the "oh im sorry i wont do it ever again" crap...he said that so much we just know he's not going to hold it back."

Right, everytime he gets a warning he goes into a safe mode, where he talks really kindly to anybody who barely knows him, and always puts a smiley in his posts... I'm sick of that mask. He basically put it back on with this post.

"He downright did it for me, as ive said i had aloooong way of patience, and for real you have to be going so far to go for this at me"

Yeah, that's right, I have never seen you hate someone, apart from this guy. I mean, TTR, tell everybody what he says on PM's to you. This guy loves to provoke!

Tony: "Everything can fit Carmageddon perfectly. How? It's up to the player itself to choose whatever he would like to be in that game, as there are quite a lot of diffrent things to choose from."

How come ApeX doesn't fit? Because we can't choose what he says. And some of us can hardly choose to ignore the sick comments he makes now and then, and I can understand that, because I have been there, I have been through it, and I am still caught in it.
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

I feel all this shit is blown way the fuck out of proportion. I take the time to read through what everyone says, And they way some of you guys are acting is changing my opinion of some of you. Apex is my friend, I respect what he says and I usually respect what you people say. (some of you that is) Most of the flaming and shit can be taken out in private messages, this board has a great private messaging system. And most time if you send a pm to someone bitching at you it will be ignored cause they scared. Happened to me :crazy:

Still lazy.
@ob
road raged psycho

Post by @ob »

i cant honestly say ive read enough threads to know whats goin' on, but normaly if a fight starts, it is cause more then one person is fighting. he can say whatever he wants, and if you dont reply to it, no fight will come of it. i also dont think that any of ApeXs comments were randomly sayd. sure, maybe not proper, but you guys do seem to shit on his work all the time. how would any of you feel if the whole forum save a few shat on your work every time you posted?

'course, if you dont see the last part the same way as me, its cause i dont read enough threads here to know it all.
Mastro 666
motorised death

Post by Mastro 666 »

:tongue:
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

AdR:

I didn't talk about a 180° turn. Those are very rare to actually work. Actually never seen 1 to work so far. It takes time to change. Somtimes people changes before your own eyes without you knowing it. Because you see what you want to see in that person. I've lost most close friends that way.

nWo:

Even Apex can fit, and so can you and me. Anyone. Because we can't choose what someone says isn't reason enough to not accept them. Why would even someone decide what another shall say? Now that is really a dumb reason. If I would choose what you should say, I would right now stick with "I wanna be a fairy when I grow up. I love my wand. Sticking it into places.." - Now that would sound good, now would it?

And regarding choices. You can choose to not read. You can choose to read but not answer. You can choose to read and answer but still not make an ass of yourself. See my point? Apex may have choosen some bad choices, but still he can choose. As all of us can..

And as you have been there, through it and still in it.. We've put up with you too, right? :wink:

I'm no personal friend of Apex. But I belive a fair thinking should be used when it comes to banning people. He's been banned before, but so have you. And also if someone says "Fuck you", you will logically say "Fuck you too" back. Though it's not needed. And I've seen many times now the latest time, comments and posts saying just anything condescending towards him, and of course he will repsond it it. It's obvious to me

An eye for an eye. Just like yourself, nWo, right? There is more to it than just Apex itself. And I'm not just defensive now. But I still will be fair. No matter what. Same goes for everyone.

And I still am quite pissed at the moment..Which's why I'm choosing to ban the one who start a fight and those who join it! Because I'm just tired of them now. If all of you look at things in a more positive way, maybe my mood will change.

Bruner James: "I feel all this shit is blown way the fuck out of proportion."

Yes, and it's time to ventilate. I think that's been the problems base for a long time. It really is a tense feeling around here. Doesn't have to be. And yes, of course the flames should be put in PM's. If some of you have grudes, the rest of us doens't need to see or hear it. We probably don't even want to have anything with it at all. So safe us from the crap!
Blingy
turbo bastard

Post by Blingy »

MASTRO!!!That is great! Good one man.lol

ON-T: I agree to Econo's post. You can never change someone.
Kim Jong Thrill & The Thrilluminati's with guest speaker Dingus Magillacutty!
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

Okay people, we should all accept being insulted, after all we are all gay, we are all faggots, Apex his work is "100 tims bettr then us!1!" and we all should have died at 9/11. We cannot decide what he says, and hoping for that is dumb. We should not read those insults the almighty Apex has to offer. If Apex tells us we should fuck ourself, we have to accept it, and there is no reason to say something back.

Listen, I'm not going to bow down for anybody. I don't care if people can be accepted, if ApeX decides to take the highway, he gets it. He gets his words back, from me. Not from anybody else. If he takes his plan B because he is at the edge of a ban, than I won't bow down for it. At all costs. If he goes all the way "oh i wanna start all over plz forgive me!!1!" than I know what's up next. The very next neutral comment I make will result in another "go fuck yourself" and this guy won't get banned. And that's what I saw in Coffeys thread, when TTR made a point to him, and ApeX goes the highway again. I'm sick of that. And I am even more sick of this post he makes, because he make people trust his mask yet again.
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

You get one last chance to read what I wrote. Because that was not it! I'm not keen on being misunderstod, nor ridiculed. Especially today. Wanna do some good? Then Cut the crap!

Apex got his last warning, and this is his last chance to prove himself. Right now, You're on the line too. Don't make fun of me or my lines now. I got my period.. so to speak!

Both Apex and nWo. Take your time before you post now in the future. because both of you are close to it. Maybe that's why you two dislike each other.. because you share quite some similarities.

To air opinions is good, but Don't make it worse now!
Carboy717
road raged psycho

Post by Carboy717 »

oh so thats who M16 on OSC is.. lmfao. well then. i thought i was getting random apologies for a minute. lol. well i denno wuts been going on around here lately cause i dont really pay attention anymore.. but u havent done anything to me personally lately so w/e.. im over it. not like im a huge part of the community anymore anyways. so meh.
The_Bollocks
Ford Man!

Post by The_Bollocks »

i denno wuts been going on around here lately cause i dont really pay attention anymore
Likewise, every argument here is the same old bullshit over and over, "Fuck you" and "You're gay" and the rest. I mean seriously, can we just go a week without some stupid goddamn argument? I just tune out for the most of them. I'm all for giving Apex a second chance as well, but just as someone else said, he should be put on probation for a few months.

BTW Mastro, that's the best thing I've seen in ages! :thumbsup:
1982 Ford Escort Mk3 1.3 L (restoration project)
1990 Nissan Micra K10 L (my first car, currently in long term storage)
1995 Ford Escort Mk6 1.3 CL (current everyday car)
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

i'd like to add that a ignore all posts made by said person button would eliminate this problem easily.

I've seen it on other forums, and it will show the post made by the person, but the text area will have nothing there unless you uncheck ignore.
Wolfheart
turbo bastard

Post by Wolfheart »

@Tony: Man... I really do appreciate what you're doing for the sake of the community, really... I too think that every effort wasted in a fight ends up damaging and disbanding the community a little more, but... I honestly think you're missing something.

My point is that it is not always true that, as you say, it takes two persons to start a fight. We can't choose what other people says, that's true, but at least we may not like when someone turns the debate into a flamewar by doing something wrong or starting with the "fuck you dick" song. What are people expected to do? Ignore the insults directed to them? let their work be used without permission and do nothing about it? Surely we can ignore that kind of stuff - As I've done so far-, but the affected people surely can't.

Look, this guy has some people righteously pissed at him, among them some of the most veteran and respectable members of this community, like Econobrick and Adr among others. He has insulted them, ridiculized their work, and pushed the limits way too far. This has happened not once but many times. That should be enough to place the spotlight on him, not on the other people mad at him because of his actions.

I am personal friends with some of the people involved, and just like them I don't like anyone to piss on our own house. Everyone of us has had enough patience and maturity up to a certain point where no more misbehavior can be tolerated. To put it plainly you can't place NWO on the line for a ban simply because he voices what everyone is thinking. And no, that doesn't imply making fun of your words either.

I usually think that everyone deserves a second chance, but if you are already assuming that a 180º turn is not possible then there is no sense on any change at all.

As a matter of fact, this kind of situation is nothing new to the board. It has happened before and will eventually happen again that some people will come up and start provoking conflicts with people that was here ages before they showed up... That kind of stuff has already rotten the core of the community.

To my mind comes a certain individual that some time ago signed up in the board and among other untolerable behaviours, started gloryfying communism, making fun of persons dead at terrorist attacks, insulting members of the board... That sorry fucker didn't get banned and eventually stopped posting thanks god. That's why I am not taking part on the discussion of whether Apex should be banned or not, both beast and DB had enough patience not to ban RetardX (I think that was his login) and I think this decision is only up to you and them.

Peace.
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

like Econobrick and Adr among others. He has insulted them, ridiculized their work
Other than me saying something about Nwo's work and TTR's cars, when did i rdiculize AdR's work

or even Econos cars?? their both great modelers
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

Yes, one risk is making gaps even bigger. But sometimes if that risk isn't taken, the gaps will not be smaller either. This whole thing needs more than just a few decisions from me or any admin. This actually reqire all involved to make a decision regarding the main problem involving this topic.

Is Apex's attempt to draw a line over whats happend and start over acceptable?

Yes, I belive so. Yes, he's done it before. But I'm overall a nice guy, and in my eyes it's not over just because a second ashot fails. Another thing why I give Apex a chance now to prove himself, is that as long as his attempts of showing a good side isn't accepted among the crowd, it will not be an easy task to make the change from a shithead to a potential bud.

I've talked to him several times over some time, and I've seen quite some discussions and chats where no harm's been done. So yes, I belive he can manage to behave. You all just need to let him do that. Provoke him will not make it better or easier. This goes for anyone. Even the sweetest bunny will bite back while cornered. So as long as we treat each other in a nice way, most of the shitty conflicts can be avoided.

From now on will flame wars be less tolerated, at least from my side. Sharing opinions and discuss subjects is more than welcome. A discussion doesn't need to turn into a flame war, just because 2 people dislike each other, or doesn't share opinions. When posting there should always be another moment of thinking through, before forwarding it. Always.

Why I choosed to narrow down nWo too is because there's been a row of negative post with no substance in it for some time now. That's not what we need around here. There's enough of that already. And I don't belive he is a voice of everyone. Some, but not all of us. I prefer to make my own speeches. Which everyone should, really. And making fun of my posts isn't a strong reason enough alone, no. But he could have choosen more visely that moment, instead of writing more complains and just making fun of it.

Yes, everyone deserve chances. Of course. And so will I continue as long as I will be around here, or anywhere.

And an abrupt 180º degree change is hard to make and hard to accept for most people. It takes time to change, and it usually takes time to get used to the changes people goes through. Everyone changes at all times, one could say. Through life you will be shaped by all kinds of things you experience and so on. That is changes within yourself.

Yes, I do agree that it will happen again. No doubt about it. But, if we actually learn something from these conflicts, we can avoid or at least make it less harsh for everyone here. Which actually would be a good thing. But if not.. History will show us the future. Sad to say.

I honestly can't recall RetardX at all. It was before my time, maybe? Maybe not. Not sure. I can't say much of that part, actually. If it would happen tonight, he would have been gone pretty quick. My tolerance has dropped quite a bit the lastest day. And, yes, I could make big mistakes because of that. Will though try to make if fair. As this time too.

Lots of text, so bare with me.
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

That settles it. Good job if you ask me. :thumbsup:

Even the sweetest bunny

Can I be the sweetest bunny? *Hopefull*
Still lazy.
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

I honestly can't recall RetardX at all.

Click here and see a comunist

Never liked that guy..

About Apex again.

You people should consider how Apex is getting better over the time.

He was worse before right?

So he is tring?

Dunno..

Just posted to say that i dislike the "retardX" :lol: :tongue:
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Hey now, NitroX was cool
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Wolfheart
turbo bastard

Post by Wolfheart »

@Apex: I was just "generally" speaking about the happenings of the latest posts. I may not have expressed myself as well as I wanted to... :oops:

Oh and nitroX was a real dick!!!! :supermad:

@Detroit Diesel: :rofl: yeah! yeah! to the chopping block with da commie!!!!

@Bruner James: Yes, no one can deny you the right to be (also) the sweetest bunny of the community

@Tony: Cool down man, If we should all be friends and so there is no sense on forgiving some people and placing the heat on others... raise again your tolerance to avoid making a mistake as u say.
Mustang
Hot Sexy Man Beast

Post by Mustang »

What he releases is just a shame for Carmageddon, i mean common this belongs in NFS/fast or furious or something.

hey buddy each to there own. Apex has telent, you have telent, we all have telent. its up to us, the individual to choose how we use our telents.

NOW TO EVERYONE. if you don't like how someone uses there telent, then it is best to hold your touge. Not just for you or the person who has done whatever but the whole community (we are a small community)

because we are a small community we need to be supportive of each other. if you do this. people will use there telent to make some sweet stuff which YOU can use

please think before you click continue.

don't like my view? shut the fuck up i don't care
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Oh and nitroX was a real dick!!!!

Meh, he was cool with me.

hey buddy each to there own. Apex has telent, you have telent, we all have telent. its up to us, the individual to choose how we use our telents.

About time some one said that, Kudos Mustang :thumbsup:
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Kitteh
Troll

Post by Kitteh »

telent
lol
Wolfheart
turbo bastard

Post by Wolfheart »

Sez Mustang:

"if you don't like how someone uses there telent, then it is best to hold your touge."

Take care that some people may not like at all when someone else uses their talent to modify their work without permission. THAT is also a way to disrespect someone AND his models. I don't see why they should stay silent.

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

when reading this thread... only ONE thing comes to my mind... xept that i gotta go to work in 50minutes... is

WHO started the actual fights, it was hardly done yesterday... or last month... nor eaven last YEAR... Hell it was several yrs ago, NOW, a thing that intrests me, If 2 guys (dosnt matter who they are) are fighting and they have been fighting for ages... DOES everyone else need to get involved, dunno bout that cuz, they aint gonna stop just you say so (they will fight somewhere else) and bitching about it wont make it better... WHY in that case would ONE be kicked OUT, it seems to be mostly cuz people thinks that person is the black sheep... i dunno if he is, but the thing is (forgive me for not beeing a optimist) i doubt it will stop, they have been fighting for to long, UNLESS booth get tierd on fighting and "settle down"/ignore eatch other... WHY would one of the fighters be alowed in, when you dont acutaly know WHY or who started the fight...

About the Apex/TTR fight... i speak alot whit booth guys on MSN, like speaking whit booth of them aswell, neither one is a whiner what i know, neither one is a 14yr teen filled whit natural chems and stuff wich make you very horny and willing to fight, tho occationaly Booth start speaking bad about the other one... sure i xpect you do that about a person who you have a fight whit, mostly i dont wanna listen cuz im friendly whit booth.... the point is, i dunno why they fight, nor what about, but i know they have been at eatch other for a long time, i concider them booth the problem (for cwa)... NOT one of them... it wont help if one changes his mind, the other one is left... booth need to change their attitude (or maby not attitude, but the way they show they dislike the other one... preferably not showing it atall, but that might be to mutch to ask for?)

(THIS is a think about it question)

eaven if the guy who everyone seems to dislike it dosnt have to be he who is the one who starts the fights, but might be the most offencive one swinginag at others after it started... THEN whos fault is it actualy?

in my mind... Tho this might be hard to enforce, Either booth are in or out... AND STILL WHY DOES TTR CARE to answer a post from APEX or vice verca (as tony said above, you can choose to read or not to read), it dosnt make it better to answer in a negative way, eaven a positive answer might be negative if they dislike eatch other enough), just IGNORE it... or go and beat up a tree or whatever if you feel irritated or angry... or send a PM... or a buntch of PM´s, im cerantly not intrested in having a fight here, and im quite god damnd certain that everyone else isnt...

Cuz CWA has gotten worse and worse for the later years... that was the reson why i left a year ago... now im thinking on leaving AGAIN and for good (just of the same reson as earlier) unless theres a new carma i like wich will drag me back.

now if that makes sence to anyone ill be happy enought
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."

Check who’s online