Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

bush's speach....

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
ApeX__
Banned

bush's speach....

Post by ApeX__ »

:rofl:
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Kitteh
Troll

Re: bush's speach....

Post by Kitteh »

HAHAHAHA, that was extremely hilarious.

Thanks. :rofl:
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

haha, i didnt think any one knew that ":rofl:" was a link to a video :tongue:
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
harrymuphs
hit n run

Post by harrymuphs »

man he really cant talk can he? lmfao!!!!

These Terrorists Are Trying To Find New Ways To Harm Our Country.. And So Are We- George.W.Bush

^ 100% truth of what he actually said lol
@ob
road raged psycho

Post by @ob »

:rofl: absoluteley amazing.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

Before you people go bush bashing, or I would rather, I think it's prudent to mention there are bush supporters on this website who might find that link offensive .. example -> deep_blue

Was Der So Alles Kann
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

that all? :rofl:

and, well anyone who wants to go "bush bashing" can due to the fact of freedom of speach,

if some one who supports the bush wants to defend him, be my guest

and how would some one find that link offenisve? its only the truth (about his skills in the speach department)
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Vermilionvirus
turbo bastard

Post by Vermilionvirus »

I supported bush over kerry, but i must say that he says the stupidest things some days.

I think he is dislexic.
Matt Demers
hit n run

Post by Matt Demers »

That terrorist quote I've heard many times, hilarious and one of the best.
"These buses suffer from a lot of problems but the biggest one being their existence." - R. Longpre
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

random_monkey
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

ooohh so sweet! :rockon:
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

that isnt the first time he said something strange and/or fun

One comment from him... WICH I AGREE FULLY TO!

"It would be alot easier whit a dictator ship"

think it was brought up on a "michelle" :grin: moore show
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

Bush gets laughed at for is infamous comments, yet out prime minister loses near 17 billion dollars of canadian budjet!?! I think martin is the worse problem here! :eek:
Was Der So Alles Kann
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

I laugh like hell at his speech slip-ups, too. The man NEEDS a speechwriter in the worst way.

It's only the "We're only in Iraq for their oil" people that irritate the shit outta me.

Anyways...

***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

I think martin is the worse problem here!

You must remeber, everyone knows bush, cause he is the president of one of the most powerful countrys, in the world. Now how many of you americans, know who our prime minster, (thats our president)

another thing, I don't know any other presidents other then my own and america's, I whould have to go look it up or somthing.
Still lazy.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

you honestly have never heard of Tony Blair? ..and your in what? grade 9? :eek:
Was Der So Alles Kann
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

grade 10 now. I been with cwa for umm three years! wow I feel old. and no i havn't :sad:
Still lazy.
keroltarr
hit n run

Post by keroltarr »

On this subject of Pres. Bush's Silliness and Tony Blair this link has some funny stuff:

CampChaos.com - Viral Videos

Also on that site is some other funny videos:

"Tom Brokaw says Bukkake"

"Throw the Jew down the well" (Ali G)

"Bill O'Reilly's political/social analysis"
Lewy T
Keroltarr
toroid
hit n run

Post by toroid »

[img]img[/img]
Last edited by toroid on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

Well. I guess I take pride in northern education. I ask you another question do you know the premie of Ontario? If you dont know that .. then, I suppose it's a lost cause :tongue:
Was Der So Alles Kann
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

If Bush would have done that in real life... someone would have killd him... atleast hes not stupid, maby has his own visssions about the future and how it should look like (well, i think EVERY damn politician has those... and its practialy the same dreem, tho the leading nation is the one politician is from :lol:)
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

atleast hes not stupid

i choose to think otherwise....
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

i choose not to answer that nitrox :wink: :help:
Still lazy.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

it should say... atleast hes not THAT stupid
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

haha muuch better :thumbsup:
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

In reply to the Bush-bashers: He may say some dumbass shit-but he eventually gets his point across.

The pic toroid posted kinda got to me. People are too quick to whack my president inna chops, methinks.

Ya know? I just must be surrounded by liberals on this board... Sure feels like it sometimes...

The liberals (Democrats) are always the first to blame Bush for absolutely everything that happens in this world that they don't like. Christ...next y'all'll be tellin' me that Bush was responsible for hurricane Katrina herself happening.

Bush may bumble when he speaks publicly (That's gotta be rough, s'pecially when YOU'RE the boss..I'm not so sure I wouldn't ocaisionally stick my foot in my mouth under the same circumstances...)

I'm not defending everything Bush does or says, but hey. Could YOU do his job better?

I mean, OK...Howabout considering for a minute that this Katrina fiasco just MIGHT be somebody ELSE'S fault...

I figure it went something like this?:

National Weather Service: "Holy shit! There's a hurrican brewing in the Atlantic! If it follows the predicted path, it'll strengthen to a category 5 and possibly flood New Orleans! We gotta warn all those people!.....HEY! PEOPLE!! THERE'S A BIG STORM COMING! GET THE FUCK OUT OR YOU'LL DROWN!!"

New Orleans Mayor C.Ray Nagin: "Yeah, OK...Whatever."

Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco: "Huhwuh?"

C.Ray Nagin: "We'll just turn on the pumps and have some crawdaddy soup for lunch. No big deal."

Bush: "This worries me, but nobody is asking for emergency help...so maybe it's not as bad as it sounds...I can't free up the funds and support until they declare an emergency and ask for help."

Katrina:*CRASH!*FLOOD!*DESTROY!* (Hey! I'ma hurricane, biatch! What the hell else am I gonna do???!?)

People of New Orleans: "Help us! We're under water or stuck in attics or living on a bridge that's broken and we're in shock and hungry and injured and sick and just all fucked up 'cause we can't swim a long ways! Oh, Yeah...AND WE SEE DEAD PEOPLE! Mayor Nagin! You're in charge! Help us!"

Mayor Nagin: "I...uh...er...Shit!....Gov. Blanco! Help us! You see the shit we're in down here?!? AAAAAAAH!"

Blanco: "I'll call President Bush! Hold on to yer butts for now."

Bush:" 'Bout damned time ya asked fer help. Here come the troops we got left."

Blanco: "Hey Ray...Ya think this will hurt our chances of re-election much?"

Mayor Nagin: "I dunno...mebbe we should just make a lot of doomsday predictions and grossly overexaggerate the death toll and then invite everybody back three weeks from now...."

Bush: "Gee. I sure am going to miss Trent Lott's House....Hey Trent! Save me a seat on yer new front porch, willya?!...Oh...wait....that microphone's ON!?"

Bush Advisor: "Oh no...You dumbass..."

American Liberal Bush-Bashers: "Oh! The humanity! This is all Bush's fault! Let's go hug a tree now."

Bush-Bashers in other countries: "Huh? A hurricane wiped out New Orleans? It must be that arrogant Bush's fault!"

American Bush-Bashers: "No....no...The hurricane wasn't his fault (although we wish it was)-The fault lies with the Bush administration's slow response to the disaster!"

Bush-Bashers in other countries: "Ah. Yes. Well, whatever...Let's blame Bush for it all anyway."

C.Ray Nagin to American Bush-Bashers: "Hey! We can USE that accusation to cover up our own stupidity and lack of emergency planning...."

People of New Orleans that were too poor to leave: "Glub...glub...."

========PARDON MY PISS-POOR ATTEMPT AT GHETTO-ACCENT========================

People of new Orleans that were too poor to leave but were lucky enough to be on higher ground than those other poor people: "Hey! Bush muthafucka an' y'all Mayor muthafucka! We ain't got no food, no water, no crack, no malt liquor an' no OTB muthafucka! So we gonna loot an'shit an' try to drag 42-inch plasma TVs up on da roof an' shit muthafucka! Doan be fo'gettin' da remote, ya punk-azz biatch! Yeah! We need beer up here too muthafuckas! Sheeit! Da shape we in! It his fault we stuck up onna roof wit a 42" plasma TV and the 'lectricity doan work! Sheeit! Bush is a predjudiced muthafucka!"

Stupid, ignorant, dumbass cRapper-celebrity type Kanye West: "See my brothas up on da roof tryin' to plug in dey stolen 42" plasma TVs and drinkin' warm stolen beer an' shit??? Dis be bad muthafuckas...Bush doan like black people! He a predjudiced muthafucka! I'ma bus' a cap in his ass muhfucka"(Them rap bastards ALWAYS're sayin' they gonna bust a cap in somebody's ass-he woulda said it if they'd left the camera on him a bit longer, I'm sure.) "Den I'ma git in mah blingin' ride an' drive da fuck off muhfucka."

(WHY oh why do so many African-Americans always hafta blame whitey for everything that goes wrong? Can somebody tell me? I'd honestly like to know.)

So, you see, by the sound of it-the failure was on the local government level and the media just went running with it in the wrong direction. At least that's the gist I get from it.

Here's another example involving the war from basically what I can make of it and crunched down to super-simple terms:

9/11 happened and everybody wanted Bush to go kick ass.

He did just that and then decided to kick some more so they'd remember us and not do it again.

Trouble is-the people who supported him initially got bored and changed their minds halfway through the process of him doing what they told him they wanted him to do...

Like this:

Militant Fanatical Insane Arab Sonsabitches: *CRASH!*CRASH!*CRASH!* "There! Take THAT, you infidel bastards! Allahu Akhbar!"

Bush: "OW! You motherfuckers! Now ya gone an' done it! We're gonna come get ya now! Whaddya say, fellow Americans!?!"

Fellow Americans: "Yeah! What W said!! We're mad as fuck an' we're not gonna take that shit from anybody!! Go git 'em George!"

Bush: "Well now I'm gonna need a lotta bread to pay for this..."

Fellow Americans: "Ow! Shit! Whatever...Take what you need to do the job!"

Bush to Taliban Crazy-Ass Bastards: "Lissen up ya mugs! Give us Bin Laden!"

Taliban Crazy-Ass Bastards: "No, you infidel pig!"

Bush: "No? OK then we're coming over to take him and you, too for harboring him!"

A year or so later....

Average American Schmuck voter watching the news;

"Whoa! Dude! Like....this war show is STILL ON!!! It's....like....pre-empting "Friends", dude! Horrors!"

Other Average American Schmuck voter: "Yeah, dude.....Bush sucks...This shoulda been over by now...I'm getting tired of watching it..."

Bush: "OK, We got the Taliban Crazy-Ass Bastards and now Afghanistan is beginning the process of developing into a nation with a democratic political process-We missed Bin Laden somehow but we'll keep looking for him. I think we should keep hunting terrorists worldwide so they can't ever do shit like this to us again. We should invade Iraq because my intel experts tell me that Saddam Insane is also working with al Qaeda and trying to get us too! What say you, fellow Americans?"

Fellow Americans: "Hell Yeah! Go git 'em!"

Bush: "This will involve a long, hard war taking possibly many years! Mr. Blair! Are you with us?"

Blair: Right-O. We remember a particularly nasty spot of trouble that your country helped us fight our way out of some years ago. We're with you in this fight."

Apparently most of the British People: "What're you? Fucking nuts, Tony?"

Bush:"Mr. Schroeder! Are you with us?"

Schroeder: *Hmm....how to avoid telling Bush we've got our hand in the cookie jar up to our elbow...* No. I want to wait for the U.N. inspections to find some results that prove wrongdoing...*and meanwhile figure out how to get my %$#@in' arm outta the jar without being too noticeable*"

Bush: "Mr. Chirac! Are you with us?"

Chirac: "Uh...Er...What Mr. Schroeder said...for basically the same reasons."

Bush: "Fine then. Screw you all. We'll fight our own wars and whoever wants to help can join us. We need more fine American men and women to join us in this fight...They're needed because we're fighting on two fronts and some of our troops are dying. We need replacements!"

Average American Schmuck voter: "You mean people are DYING????!???"

Other Average American Schmuck Voter: "Yeah, dude...this is war."

Average American Schmuck voter: "Dude! But on TV-the bad guys are the only ones who get killed!"

Other Average American Schmuck voter: "DUDE! This IS on TV!!!"

Average American Schmuck voter: "Whoa, dude...change the channel...I'm bored already...Bush sucks, dude."

Other Average American Schmuck voter: "Why do ya say Bush sucks?"

Average American Schmuck Voter: "Well...'cause...like...Other Average American Schmuck Voters are saying Bush sucks an'....I wouldn't wanna...be, like....different...or left out or anything...."

Other Average American Schmuck voter: "Good enough for me, dude. Fuck Bush. Let's pick on all of his grammatical and choice-of-words mistakes from now on, 'K?"

Average American Schuck voter: "Cool."

Ugh. Even Average American Schmuck voters disgust me most times.

Alan
Honkey

Post by Alan »

Damn right, DB. I'm with you. :thumbsup: Just ignore the bush-hating fucktards on here, they are mostly kids and dont know any better.
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

"Ah. Yes. Well, whatever...Let's blame Bush for it all anyway."

:eek: :lol:

they are mostly kids and dont know any better.

I'm sorry, but I must inquire. how old are You?

and im kinda with D_B, i know i wasent bush's fault, but i still dont like the mothafucka! :lol:
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
harrymuphs
hit n run

Post by harrymuphs »

reply to deep_blue: The liberals (Democrats) are always the first to blame Bush for absolutely everything that happens in this world that they don't like. Christ...next y'all'll be tellin' me that Bush was responsible for hurricane Katrina herself happening.

Actually That Was Bushs fault! he controls the weather! oh ya and i hate kerry :lol: i like bush :wink: (not talkin about the president lol)

p.s. by the way ALAN us fucktards are the worlds future!!!!! just look at us! were gunna be great leaders sum day :smile: all this pot smokin and skateboardin is gunna get us somewhere someday u know!

p.p.s. he he fucktards i love that word :lol: i also like that word Stiffy and Nitrox's Dick-ish lol

ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

and Nitrox's Dick-ish lol

hah! thats My word!
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
harrymuphs
hit n run

Post by harrymuphs »

lmmfao! then take credit for ur great wurds man! shitty dick and cunt hair are mine :lol:
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

well, i PM'ed NitroX and mentioned something about him being kinda Dick-ish, then he posted

about it somewhere
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

*To everyone*

WEEE... its a dirtthrowing contest... again

The perfect show of these converstaions are done can be made whit the smilys, Note im not serius in this matter... so read it as a joke or something

: Initiation Some one talks (no good smily for that)

: Someone is pisst :supermad:

: Someone wants someone hanging :suicide:

: Counter Act :supermad:

: All out "war" :argue:

: Some funny comments :rofl:

: Some one starts "recsearting" :help:

: The "war" continues :supermad:

: Funny coment that back fires :grin:

: and the war goes again :argue: :supermad:

And suddenly the entire thread... :sleep: and :beer: is going on,

UNTILL NEXT time :grin: :tongue:

Fun thing... Some are always against the leaders, whereever you are... Tho some take it to more extreems than others... i personaly have a feeling that... 1 Bush did have jack shit to do whit the hurricane... tho warnings where sent earlier... BUT who takes those seriusly... and its always the goverment that takes the worst blow (why would a Civilian get to take the blow)... what mostly has pisst me of whit Bush is that he lyed about the resons about Iraq... Hell imo... say...

"im going to remove a dictator" instead of involving things that showd to be totaly utterly... Wrong, And i doubt that he has made the nation mutch better/worse (depending on who you are) than it was earlier,

As someone said, some politician... "A nation is not formed in one day, nor will it change in one day to something else"
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

Originally posted by the DB:

(WHY oh why do so many African-Americans always hafta blame whitey for everything that goes wrong? Can somebody tell me? I'd honestly like to know.)

They're like Klingons... But instead of "Pride", "Honour", "Valour" and "Warrior", they've got "Brother"

For a black man to accuse a black man is for a Klingon to betray his people. Hah.

Foolish p'taks
random_monkey
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Hmm...I kinda had that idea meself. I dunno...I figure sooner or later-every man has to take responsibility for his own actions, be they good or bad. I screw up-I either make it right or admit wrong and take ma lumps I got comin'. 'Tain't nobody's fault but mine.

Sez harrymuphs:

"us fucktards are the worlds future!!!!! just look at us! were gunna be great leaders sum day all this pot smokin and skateboardin is gunna get us somewhere someday u know!"

OI! We're doomed!

These guys wanna lead and they cnat speel. Wodnerful. I can hear the diplomats of the future STILL working out the details of getting North Korea to rejoin the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty:

Yo! Kim sung Illin' biatch! O hell no! u best cut da shit wit da bomb mufugga. we be gonna bust a cap in yo azz. we gonna git all up in yo mufuggin face mufucka. and shit yo.

Word! u think u gonna tell us mufuckas whut we gonna do mufuggah? u out u mufuckin mind ya punk azz bitch

Oh...the N. Koreans are just gonna nuke the fuck outta us just to shut us the hell up. They're crazy enough to try it, I think.

Another thing that worries me about the current pot-smoking, skateboarding, marble-mouthed generation is what kinda military we're gonna have when it's their turn to serve.

It'd be, I think, kinda like the Jamaican Army. D'ja ever notice Jamaica doesn't have any wars?

Picture this:

Rasta Soldier: 'ey mon. Somebody shootin' at us mon. You t'ink?

Other Rasta Soldier (setting down a joint the size of a piece of cordwood): Yah mon. Sounds like it.

Rasta Soldier: Well den....go get me a gun mon.

Other Rasta Soldier: OK mon.....(sound of Reggae music as Rasta 2 staggers off somewheres at a leisurely pace to find a gun...).

This is how I picture the current young generation ending up. Thank some deity we got drill sergeants.

Smoke 'em while ya got 'em boys. Judgement day cometh-and That Right Early! :lol: :grin:

Oh BTW- Did anybody catch the news this morning? (Or whatever passes for news in whatever passes for morning in your neck o' the woods).

Dig C. Ray Nagin saying that "Well, ya know how we invited y'all back yesterday? Well y'all needs to turn around and just git the hell out agin' 'cause I'm callin' for another evacuation for hurricane Rita."

"Will the last person to leave New Orleans again please take all the light bulbs along the way so we can re-use 'em when I invite y'all back next week? Only two more months left of hurricane season."

(Jeez....can this guy hit the ground runnin' or what???!?)

Heh. And you guys are blaming Bush.

Check who’s online