Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

stupid people!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
blacksunshine
turbo bastard

stupid people!

Post by blacksunshine »

things people do now-a-days... feast your eyes in this!

http://poetry.rotten.com/redlight/

that's a pile driver bonus for that lady! :lol:

i seen this happen to a old guy, a fast moving cadi hit him and he stuck in the windsheild!

check out the photo...
"This place, will now be your home again untill your death"
blacksunshine
turbo bastard

Re: stupid people!

Post by blacksunshine »

here is some more...
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

down the road from my friends house, is a horse farm..

A minivan decided to nail one of them horses and let me tell you...

I've never seen the road that red before. Or a flatter minivan.

The first one, is a repost. I think the thread was called Real-life Carmageddon.

But either way.. its still funny lookin'. :lol:
blacksunshine
turbo bastard

Post by blacksunshine »

oops! :tongue: well every one has stories, let hear them.....
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

ahah, funny man, Ive seen a few like that, first time I ever saw cows run !!! :lol:
Was Der So Alles Kann
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

well i wouldnt consider the second one a stupid person, that can happen to anyone.

as for the first, i highly consider it STUPID, this brings me to something that really pisses me off, almost all of the elders say that teenagers suck at driving. which some do, but they consider that if your a teenager you cahnt drive, something i like to call agest, if you ask why i call it agest is beacause you got racist, and sexiest. agest is against the youngers. which is probably the thing that pisses me off the most, so lets get to my posint, im trying to say that the elders are worse at driving than the young are! how could you not see that guy walking, and it was a red light c'mon! oh and if you havent looiked yet, look and see how the dumb bitch is in the car. stupid people is right. before they make teenagers wait till there 18 to get a license, they need to atleast make the elders take a driving test every two months at least! i now this is harsh but they are bein harsh on us, a normal 16 years olds dream is to go out on a road trip with theyre license and theyr girlfriend. or at least it is my dreams, or something i just really wanna do, once im 18, life wont be as fun as it is bein a kid, your an adult.

im really sorry, i just had to say this!
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

hey man dont take this personal..

chill :rofl:

theres stupid ppl everywhere..

but u cant generalize everything

the worse drivers that i know ar the younger ones

they ar aways so hurry and just stepin on the gas to prove that they ar mans..

for me that is not driving..

the reason for dont let younger ppl drive is some boy racers that screw everything

about the red signal...

when u start driving everyday u will understand that sometimes theres no way to

guess how much time the light will stay green

ppl make mistakes remember that;) :grin: :oops: :beer:

here in my town a 18 year retard called Anderson Garcia runned over a woman and two kids when he was playn the "Fast and Furious"

think about that

:crazy:
"So many pedestrians, so little time." Feel like some road kill today?
blacksunshine
turbo bastard

Post by blacksunshine »

well here is one for ya' it happened to me...

i was on my back from having breakfast with a friend, well i was heading down telegraph rd. in the right lane, which is a four lane highway two going north two going south... i was in the far right lane going north and this big 98 gmc work van started too merge into my lane... well i honked seeing it was coming

into my lane... too late! the van did a police manuver on my car which sent it in oncoming traffic...

i hit a lady at 55 head on. i walked away from it, she didnt. my ol' 90 sable seen better days...

and her 95' probe did too. the probe crunched up and my front end took heavy damage on the right side. the stupid f**k was only 16 and didn't know how to drive... boy i am still pissed.. :mad:

and this happened in 01' :supermad: i wish i had a scanner, i would upload the picture from the paper...
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

well im not gonna take it personally cause i know theyre will always be someone that disagrees with what someone has to say, but your cool Detroit_Diesel so i respect what you said.

but there are probably just as many old peoples happenings as young peoples, i tend to see the old peoples more because there are more older people in the shity excuse for a town then there is young people.

and the ones that usally drive fast and stupid like that are the ones showing off to therye GF's or the ones that just wanna be cool, which is really stupid, i dont need to impress my GF, and im not worried bout bein the coolest in town. i care more about my license, life, and my car. more than i care about bein cool. :thumbsup:
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

young kids kill people from street racing and generalized stupidity, and old people kill people because they dont want to admit that their reaction time has gone to shit and they can barely see things anymore.

and then there is just people that happen to somehow get lucky and pass the driving test even though some kinds of rocks hold more intelligence than they do.

IN the back of K-mart these kids were racing their FnF wanna be piles of crap in the back parking lot. It was totally empty. and guess what.. this 16 year old idiot nailed a light pole. in an EMPTY parking lot.

how the hell?!?!

I've seen tons of crashes from all types of people.. everyone just wants someone else to blame.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

maybe where you are, I hate nothing more than old geyzers and old ladies who can barely see over the wheel, driving on our streets, in canada, up north anyway, the phrase "road repair" is not existent, roads get tarr to fill everything in every 5 years, but I mean, how much does that do? It fixes it ever so slightly, and then, dumb ass old folks drive very slow and cut people off and make other obvious mistakes. Its pitiful how they drive, the worst kinof dirver is a quebecer, no offence, but its very true. :supercrazy:
Was Der So Alles Kann
El Barto
turbo bastard

Post by El Barto »

wooow rotten.com is a super violent page :shock: :rofl:

A dude decapitaded by helicopter. :investigate:
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

rotten isn't much actually...

go look at ogrish.com if you feel like trying not to hurl.

and mind you.. you HAVE been warned.

btw.. if for some reason this violates something.. let me know. :cool:
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Sayeth the Triad2much:

"young kids kill people from street racing and generalized stupidity, and old people kill people because they dont want to admit that their reaction time has gone to shit and they can barely see things anymore."

You just hit da nail onna head. Sometimes it's fun to go to the Motor Vehicle Department and check out the folks waiting to take their driving tests.

Hmm...lessee...here comes junior up to the inspector's booth.

He's got what looks like a wind chime hangin' outta his left ear, a bolt thru his nose, and a walkman on his ears. Oh, yeah...and thirty of his buddies to cheer him on.

Ya can just guess what his car's gonna look like goin' down the road... muy stupido.

Oh! Wait! Here comes a sixty-ish looking guy.

But...there's something seriously wrong with him....WTF?? he's kinda shuffling his feet while he's walking and looking at the paper he just filled out...he stops to look up at the overhead signs that tell everybody where to go to do different things...but...his HEAD DOESN'T MOVE....his KNEES BEND and he tilts his WHOLE UPPER BODY backwards to see the overhead sign!

They MIGHT GIVE THIS TURKEY A LICENSE!!! Or worse-RENEW THE ONE HE ALREADY HAS!!!!

Now, do ya think he's actually gonna try to bend hisself to look at the traffic lights when they turn red...I bet NOT. This guy's gonna be a juggernaut on the road.

Hmm...here comes an old lady up to the inspector's desk.

The inspector asks her to turn and look at the eye chart on the wall. Hmm...OK...Then the inspector asks her to look to the right and read a different chart with colors of traffic lights on it.

SHE CAN'T TURN HER HEAD! SHE HAS TO TURN HER WHOLE BODY!

Now THERE'S somebody yer gonna see slowly rolling down a road mowing down mailboxes and peds because ya just KNOW she's gonna turn the wheel whichever way she's looking for house numbers or whatever.

I told some of you guys the story of "The Sideways Dude" once.

There was this older guy who drove an old Honda Civic CVCC-'bout '79 vintage.

One day he went rolling past my bus through my stop lights and through the red light behind me.

I called his plate into dispatch and they called the cops.

I noticed when he went by me that it looked almost like nobody was driving the car....

When the cops pulled him over-they found that he had some sort of back problem and couldn't sit straight up or hold his head straight upright, so he kinda drove around "sideways" alla time. Just barely seeing over the dashboard with his head in the passenger seat almost.

I heard the cops took his license on the spot and took him home. Good thing none of my kids were crossing the street when he went by me-they'da been dead for sure.

Sure-kids do dumb shit behind the wheel-I did, most of you did and those who aren't licensed yet are gonna-no matter WHAT ya say now. It's a natcherl fact.

But watch the hell out for the old fogeys. Like Jeff Foxworthy said: The young kids won't listen and the old folks can't hear!

Note* Some old folks DO have extremely hard brain-pans, though. I watched a lady musta been 75 rear end a line of cars at a stoplight once. Her skull went thru the windshield. Left a sizeable bubble in it.

She got out the car and proceeded to give the driver she hit holy hell, clobbering him with her purse for "being in the goddamned way." I bet that ol' biddy could eat bullets and shit gunpowder. :grin:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

lol!! thats just not right.. Funny as all hell, but not right at all..

This one guy was approaching a 4 way intersection and wound up having a heartattack and dying right before going through it, and he wound up nailing a woman going 70 in her camaro (with a t-top) while she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. The guy was dead before the accident, and she was dead after it. she wound up being REALLY far away from the accident.
El Barto
turbo bastard

Post by El Barto »

yeah, I download the ogrish.com videos from the EMULE client. :beer:

Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

hey nitro

drive slow is a quality!!

"why hurry when u look soo good!!" LOL

its not "where i live the question"

its about the young drivers! :rofl:

heres the statistics of canada car crashes..

Age 20-24 - 9 crashes

Age 19 - 13 crashes

Age 18 - 14 crashes

Age 17 - 20 crashes

Age 16 - 35 crashes :tongue:

"Two factors in particular work against young drivers: inexperience and immaturity. Young drivers need time to develop driving skills and the judgment.." :rofl: :rofl:

remember.. theres drivers and drivers

and plz dont generalize about old ppl.. some day u will be old..

i want to drive till i the end.. thats why im sayn it

provably i will be a granny driver some day :rofl: :rofl: :beer: :rofl: :rofl:

heres the source :help:
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

that dont work, you have to go up all the way, im sure it goes down at the age of 21 but im also sure it sky rockets in the 65's 70's age, probably something like this.

80: Unlimited Wrecks

70: 5,356,876,900,356,467,264,546,678,543,625,435,759,236,584,647,589,379,857 wrecks

60: 35 wrecks

50: 10 wrecks

45: 7 wrecks

40: 5 wrecks

but offcourse i am just kidding, i dont really know how much it is, but im sure it comes back up.
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

we were followin some old guy in a buick (isn't that just peachy?) and every single freakin time a car went by him (not passing, just driving by on their side of the road) he would slam on the brakes.

Fellows like that one need a slap upside the head and their keys chucked into the sofa cushions.
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

LOL

90: 5 wrecks each minute :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah dude

thats a good reason to use the seatbelt :grin::thumbsup:
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

we were followin some old guy in a buick (isn't that just peachy?) and every single freakin time a car went by him (not passing, just driving by on their side of the road) he would slam on the brakes.

Fellows like that one need a slap upside the head and their keys chucked into the sofa cushions.

yes, i totally understand thats how my freaking mom drives, it scares me cause that is just askin to get rear ended, and she has been rear ended 4 times, and she cant understand why!

@DD: hahaha 5 wrecks per minute, that would be a challenge!

its always good to enjoy your shats and gaggles...eh?
valium
BraMan

Post by valium »

i want to drive till i the end..

my words exactly, only: when i feel old and start to notice i can't drive anymore because i don't see enough, i'll take my car on her last spin. and mine too.

nice little trip to the mountains of france or something, and drive off a cliff.

i'm going out with a bang, baby.
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

hope you dont wreck on your way there.. :rofl:
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

indeed, Detroit Diesel, but the driver's license system is different here, they dont teach it all at once, they do it gradually, theres a G1, G2 and a G3, I think, and its very lengthly procedure to be able to drive on your own, anywhere you want :suicide:
Was Der So Alles Kann
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

LOL :lol:

i like the cliff idea :rofl: :beer: :oops:

:grin::thumbsup:

i just hope to find the ignition hole :rofl: :rofl:
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

I think the graduated licensing system is a really good idea. Kav has a good point.

Many young drivers lack the maturity and more importantly the experience required to be a safe driver.

For example and speaking as a dad who has one kid (who has a sorta bad attitude and thinks she know everything) about to start driving and another kid (who just doesn't have a clue what he needs to do at any given time yet) who'll be taking the test in a couple years:

1.)A kid's first car should always be a well-maintained beater. Preferably something a bit heavier than a Hyundai Excel. Why? Because chances are, the kid IS GOING TO WRECK IT. Plain and simple.

This is part of the "experience".

My stepdaughter has just come into some money. She's 16 and she wants to buy a 90-something Mitsuhockey Eclipse convertible for a first car. I think that's a bad idea. But then I know what's gonna happen in the not so distant future.

One evening I'm gonna get a phone call from either the cops or the hospital....I dread that call.

2.)EVERY DAMN CAR I SEE with a young driver in it usually has five of his/her friends in it also.

Younger folks usually are easily distracted. Many of them lack the necessary coordination to be able to look/react/maneuver simultaneously. Hell, many of them can't walk forty feet without tripping over thin air, much less notice when something really bad is about to happen on a crowded multilane road.

Most young driver around here tend to be YoMo attention whores with the attention span of a sand flea......Which is why they end up as hockey pucks on our roads. Good drivers get the BIG picture before it turns bad.

3.)There is NO substitute for experience-which naturally, new drivers don't have.

This is why I wish DMV's would smarten up and offer FREE or low cost driver training that involves finding out what a car WON'T do.

That's right. Skid pad and all. Dress the new driver in a Michelin Man suit with a helmet and put 'em on a skid pad so they can learn how to handle skids and any other loss-of-control scenarios. That way when it happens for real-the kid already has an idea how to deal with it instead of panicking and freezing up or doing the typical "hands over the face" thing I've seen so many times.

We did this in snow-covered parking lots when we were new at it.

It's WAR out there on our crowded roads nowadays....You almost need combat training to drive them.
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

its too bad really that schools that DO teach those all important wreck and skid scenarios are friggin expensive. I will go to defensive driving and stunt driving schools eventually...

I have a 2 seater car mainly for the reason that I dont wanna haul all my lazy-ass friends all over. It also helps in concentrating as well, but its the main reason. Many kids should get 2 seater cars as beginner cars, so you dont have jackasses in the back. (the only problem here, is the fact that most 2-seaters are sporty little cars)

I have a nice old car. Not really a beater, but I could get a replacement for about the same price as I got this one, so its not bad.. The thing is, I learned about skidding with a borrowed car right off the car lot. A 1 or 2 year old Chevy Malibu. NOT my car. which is both good and bad. more on the bad side really..

I cant wait until my friends wreck something.. My one friend is way too over confident (and he has yet to get behind the wheel on an actual road) You know the kind. Tells you how to do everything, even though he has done nothing. (he's 20, just like me, except he doesn't even have a permit yet.)**

And the other, has no brain (hes not really my friend, i just want him to wreck) He goes like 90 every chance he gets even on windy cliff back roads with no guard rails. In one day, he messed up 3 cars. I dont know how, but he did. (he's 19 this year I think)

** - Frickin lazy-ass hippy.
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

well DB i would have to agree with you on the skid program. no one in my town knows how to drive a freakin rear wheel drive car, theyre all used to front drive, as for front drive usally when you lose controlle you can just turn into your skid and get traction again, but as for rear wheel drive you got turn it all different places, absolutely NOBODY understands this concept here, and this really angrifys me.

You also said you daughter wanted a son of a bishi eclipse? :thumbsdown: i hate those cars, as for me, im getting a VW Bus baby, hell yeah.
Qwerty_86
kill boss

Post by Qwerty_86 »

As a teenager, I oppose the graduated licensing system. But I like your idea about the DMV offering low-cost or free emergency driving classes. Teenagers should be taught better. I never took driver's ed because 1) It was not required in my county and 2) It cost $300. I learned all my driving from my dad and he yells at me if I screw up behind the wheel. I can see how that can be a problem if other teen's father aren't that great of a driver or teacher. I also agree that a teen's first car should be a mid-size or full-size sedan. That's basically what I was looking for when car shopping. But then again, I have a "thing" for big four-door sedans.
blacksunshine
turbo bastard

Post by blacksunshine »

i understand it... i drive a rear wheel drive car, i have it under control at all times,

except for the other day... brakes went out on my 85' grand prix...

talk about shitting your pants... a rubber line popped, and had no brakes,

soo, i put on the e brake, that didnt work... i ended up turning into a empty parking lot

a kill the engine...talk about a brush with death!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Heh. Kinda says a lot for Preventative Maintenance", eh?

That happened to me once. I was in a '69 VW bug and I was in a parking lot.

I was traveling down an aisle when the guy pushing the big line of shopping carts launched 'em in front of me.

I slammed on the brakes and my left front line busted and I made one helluva mess outta that line 'o carts.

That's another bone of contention I have with young drivers...

Lack of maintenence. I wanna know that the car behind me is in good enough shape to stop when I do.

They'll put stupid stickers on the car. They'll forget to check the fluids.

They'll put stupid neon lights under the car, but they won't eyeball the brake lines while they're under there.

They'll put big mcLargeHuge "rimz" on the car-but they won't inspect the condition of the brakes/axles while the wheels are off. Don'tcha think mebbe with alla that hard braking it might be due for a new set since the last time mommy took it to Midas?

I saw a dumbass looking Honda Civic in the supermarket parking lot the other day-all riced out, but with FOUR DIFFERENT sizes of tires on it! How'n the hell does that idiot expect that car to stop straight??? Or take a curve and stay on the road?? It ain't gonna happen.

On the other side of the coin-the really old folks are usually good about taking their cars in for maintenance-but they just can't see shit or don't care anymore.

My grandmother-rest her soul-used to say as she was making a left on red over top of a divider island:

"I'm 85 years old-What are they gonna do? Put me in jail for life??"

:grin:
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hate to break it to you...

but here...

Lemme go find my grandfathers brakes...
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Yeah, well, I said "usually" the old folks are good about getting the cars in for service.. :grin:

Gramps got one of those "Hail Mary" cars, does he?

(You know, "Hail Mary fulla brakes....My foot is on thee...")

He does a lot of surprise landings? (As in "Surprise! We're still alive!") :grin:

I personally maintained my gramma's car up until she had the smarts to turn in her license and she gave a nicely kept '85 Buick LeSabre (350 V8) to my younger sister who promptly fried the transmission, had it replaced and then plowed it into a stone monument in a public park. Buick no more.....dumbass...ah, what the hell...

It's a proven fact that older folks (especially the ones who don't know jack about auto care) will be the first ones at the garage in the morning.

It's the young guys who, not wanting to admit they don't know shit about the manly art of automotive repair who hang stupid "cold-air" intakes that fall off the second pothole they hit with their "mad tyte, yo" cut suspension that tend to ignore trivisl things like...oh....say, oil changes every 3000 miles and the fact that their tires are wearing unevenly and even if they were new the treads are only making 15% contact with the road on account of the negative camber the aforementioned "mAd tYtE" suspension hack job creates. Try stopping on a sand-covered intersection up here in ol' New England, Junior....It ain't a happenin' thng. Nosirree. Ya better hope a 16-ton plow ain't comin' across ya with the light.

They also tend to ignore things like tire pressures, too. (old folks know these things need to be checked and maintained-they mebbe just can't bend down to do it very well anymore. So the next time ya see an old man or woman looking all befuddled at the air pump-he/she knows what to do but prolly can't do it anymore. Smile and offer to give 'em a hand, willya? We'll all benefit from the deed and granny or grandpa will have some faith restored in the young folks.).

Too many kids don't realize that, yeah, the brakes stop the wheels- but the wheels stop the car!

If the tires are in shit condition (low pressures, bad tread)-the rubber ain't helpin' gravity keep the car solidly on the ground. Then yer skatin'. Ever see a 2-ton skater wipe out? It ain't pretty.

Oh yeah...those 27" blang rimz? Junior also usually doesn't even consider the extra weight they and their tires add (not to the car, but to EACH WHEEL, rotationally speaking....).

The more centrifugal weight you add to each wheel-the more MOMENTUM you create. Remember, the brakes have to stop the wheels before the wheels will stop the car.

To get an idea, lift the back wheel of a kid's 20" wheeled bicycle off the ground and get the back wheel crankin'.

Now try to stop it with your hands. Burns a lil' bitty bit but it's not too hard to stop it.

Now, Jack up one driven wheel on a car and get it crankin'. Shift to neutral and try to stop it with your hands. Put good, thick leather gloves on first and grab the wheel HARD. It's real heavy.

Now tell me...How many times did the ground and the sky switch places? If less than four times without you hitting something that didn't move-congrats! You get to live to try something dumb as that again someday.

Did you see any smoke? You did? Good. Now you know how your brakes feel. :grin:

Junior doesn't usually care that his halfshaft boots are busted and they're flinging grease all over his front tires and his brake rotors...

Junior doesn't much care about rear brake adjustment either...and wonders why the pedal goes down to the floor-oh well....it's prolly somebody else's fault anyways... I've seen a lotta kids think that way. "It works, so why worry?" And then the cops and EMTs are prying them outta the wreck someday.

I won't even go into the fact that kids are prone to taking risks because they don't necessarily know what the consequences of those risks are.

This is why I'm an advocate of skid-pad training. Teach the young folks what a car won't do before they teach them what it will do.

The difference between old folks and young folks, stupid-wise is:

Young folks crash and do dumb shit because it genuinely IS stupidity/ignorance/inexperience.

Old folks crash and do dumb shit because they're slow and often times indecisive. They can't react as quickly as a younger person would. I suppose apathy has a hand in it, too. After awhile, they just don't give a shit anymore, some of them.

Too bad whoever created us wasted reflexes on the young. I suppose it's a good thing for survival purposes, but when you put a dumb (and I don't mean this in a derogatory way, usually) head in charge of fast reflexes-you just get somebody who can fuck up repeatedly at an incredible rate of speed.

Qwerty_86
kill boss

Post by Qwerty_86 »

I see someone's a little ticked off. Well, I do agree us kids do stupid things. I mean, I did do a stupid driving thing yesterday (I floored it at a yellow to make a turn). But on the other hand I do maintenence on my car like check the fluids and tire pressure and stuff. I also know the limits of my car so I know there are certain things that wouldn't be good. IMO, I think basic auto care should be a required class in high school. A lot of people my age don't know things about cars, but then again, there are some adults that don't know much about cars either. It also helps to sign up for a message board online that deals with cars. The board I go to specializes in my car and there are mechanics and dealership technitions that visit to help diagnose problems. And the board is open to anyone. I think everyone should subscribe to a message board for their specific vehicle because who else would know more about the problems of a specific vehicle than a group of people that work on them all time? But then again, those "ricer clubs" give autmotive message boards a bad name. Just try to find a club that actually has posts about repairs and maitainence. They will also most likely discourage rice stuff too so that helps.
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

I didn't disagree, I'm just adding to it the fact that some old guys are stubborn enough that they dont want anything done unless they do it, and then, with the huge mistake glaring them in the face, they still wont admit anything was wrong..

I just gotta get the camera tomorrow and show you what my grandfather said were ok brakes. :lol:

tis all.. :beer:

Check who’s online