Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

whadduuya say?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Vermilionvirus
turbo bastard

whadduuya say?

Post by Vermilionvirus »

Rockerjunkie817: post a form called rockerjunkie817 and say lets have him him admissioned

TheBloodySpokes: why?

Rockerjunkie817: cuz i wanna see what they got to say

TheBloodySpokes: well.... are you going to behave?

Rockerjunkie817: uhh yeah

TheBloodySpokes: hmm, i dunno

he wants back in... and is sorry, anyone object? if not Beast... could ya let him in so he'll be happy?

im going to say here tho.... i really dont want to be flamed at for postin this, its just for rj..... he asked me to do him the favor, so as i friend, i am doing it.
ApeX__
Banned

Re: whadduuya say?

Post by ApeX__ »

lol, i abject... i dont want him back, but im sure you need more than me to not let him back

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.cwaboard.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1110917896ApeX__">

let him back?

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Hell no...

<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />uhh Sure

<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />what the hell do i care??

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

I would personally give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he was just having a lot of problem's in the real world when the things happened that caused his banishment. I know that he flamed me for no good reason but, I believe in giving every person a second chance. If they screw up a second time, there are no more chances with me. Because I won't even consider them as being Human after that. Anyway's, let the Bugger give it another try! :wink:
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

I obviously missed something, but I'm with JP. Second chance, on parole.
Wolfheart
turbo bastard

Post by Wolfheart »

Well... if he wants in, drops any cocky attitude, and is REALLY sorry... I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be admitted back and given a second chance, as Lj said, "on parole"
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

Dunno... :crazy:

give him a second chance

:lol:

but if he screw up again...

give him a second kick in the ass :grin::thumbsup::suicide:

PEace!
"So many pedestrians, so little time." Feel like some road kill today?
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

I really don't give a fart.

If he comes back and behaves, fine. If he doesn't come back and do whatever the fork he wants, fine. If he comes back and doesn't behave, cannon fodder.
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

give him a second kick in the ass
That's exactly the point. As much as I believe in second chances, when people don't learn their lesson on the first go, the 2nd chance is really useless.

I'll see where this poll goes. I guess it's the same for D_B, he has as much say in this as I do.

However, keep in mind that Rockerjunkie was banned for a very valid reason. His attitude and his actions were offensive to a lot of people. Personally, I wouldn't unban him. He's a 12 year old that needs a reality check.
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

I should change my vote but I can't. If I could I'd change it toa defenite no.

Beast has a point there, he was banned for a reason and what kind of message would it send if he was let back in.
El Barto
turbo bastard

Post by El Barto »

what he did to remove it? :confused:
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Nope. Sorry fellas. I'm with Beasty on this one.

If he was in a room with all of us and started that crap-he'da gotten his ass kicked right and proper and then the bum's rush out the door.

He obviously didn't care what he said to anyone before-what's there to make me think he'd give a damn the second time around.

Ya wanna dance-ya gotta pay the band.

EL BARTO: Read here to see why he got banned.

read the 16th post down the page by "Rockerjunkie817"
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

yep...

i dont like to change my position but...:crazy:

I had not seen that posts :sad:

he really screwed...

i would change my vote too

:thumbsdown: :tongue: :suicide:
Vermilionvirus
turbo bastard

Post by Vermilionvirus »

and another from him....

Rockerjunkie817: hey

TheBloodySpokes: hi

Rockerjunkie817: i need you to post this on the cwaboard

TheBloodySpokes: what?

TheBloodySpokes: im kinda writing a paper for mr krispin right now

Rockerjunkie817: Well havent any of you ever have just a off day where you wanted to insult people for no reason, i mean im sure we all have and i took it out on the wrong people, so i am really sorry, so come on, let me back in and ill never do what i did again

Rockerjunkie817: post that for me

im staying on the fence here.... i dont want to start anything.
K@VeRa
motorised death

Post by K@VeRa »

i voted for no...cuz we dont need this kinda attittude in here...seriously...who in here never had a bad day,a bad night,a bad day at work, a fight at home,anything to piss you off...but u cant come in here and trow that in the people who was to be ur comrades,ur fellas over the net...im in a bad mood for ages,because of many things,the ppl closest to me know my reasons and all...but many of you know me for like...ages to be honest...and i asl you WHEN i came here and insulted everybody...cursed a lot of ppl...and say things like this fella did...i believe in second chances and all but sometimes...they dont work well...who can guarantee to us that this rocker fella will behave for the rest of his life...he can have another "bad day" and come here and trow everything on us again...

Im not here to judge anyone...but one thing we cant accept in here is people that don´t respect us,and dont even respect yourselves...if u have probs,and if u have friends...talk to them...nobody will make fun of you here because u have a problem in ur private life...one thing u cant do is curse ppl who dont even know you...i cant make a post asking "hey why the modelers dont do this" and in the same post i say "well if u dont wanna make it...F*** you and all ur family"(im not saying he did this,im giving an example).

We have here many type of persons,guys under 20,under 30,and even guys above 30...guys who have girlfriends,wifes,sons,daughters,who use this game for fun,for pleasure,who work,who study,away from home,at home,at work,for many years we made this board OUR virtual home,our BAR,our PUB(for the european fellas :smile: )we have all type of persons here,and i think im right when i said...NO ONE HERE IS FREE OF PROBLEMS!,because LIFE IS MADE OF PROBLEMS,why?...well because you will need SOLUTIONS...

Im unemployed now,almost 3 years without a job,i have a daughter,im married,i live with my mom,my parents are divorced since 92,i have no brothers,my cousins lives miles away from me,i grown up alone most of my time,all i have in my life are inside this house im right now,life is good for me?...yes and no...i have my health,my family,my pets...my own house,of course i dont have many things i wanted to...but...nobody have all...otherwise...who do we think we are?...Gods or something...?

Because of my probs...should i come here and curse you all?

I didn´t wanna make a post this long,but well...the words flows and flows...i said more about life(my life also) than the real reason why i wrote in this forum...sorry guys i didnt meant to trow bad mood in here...lol...good vibes folks!!

My last line in here is a kinda taught...u guys can read and think about it...

"How many times you´ll ask for a second chance in your life?

You better don´t screw up in real LIFE,because there´s no way to turn back OUT THERE"

Tanx for the space guys...

Kav

...why do we keep writing things down here...?
Wolfheart
turbo bastard

Post by Wolfheart »

Hmmmm....

Both beasty and DB got the point... but Kav man, that post was most impressive!!! :wink:

Methinks this is a hard thing to ponder... obviously we are a community that tends to cope up with many of the situations with their members geting temperamental, nearly everyone round here has taken part of a flamewar of some sort (except maybe for the admins, random_monkey and me, we both never get any hate as he said :grin:), and each of you that have misbehaved at a given point has been given a fair amount of credit to let him fix the situation by himself, sort things out and cool down, right? we should be thankful that both beast and DB have a lot of patience in stores, because if they hadn't and this forum was handled in the same way as others.. there would be 4, maybe 5 people round here, with all the others banned.

So... when it comes to decide whether to give this guy a second chance or not... just went through all te whole thread on which he blasted so many people, just because he couldn't take a joke. As much as I believe in second chances, I think that he went WAY too far, he was warned yet he didn't cease on his attacks, although he probably should've been banned by the 4th flaming post or so, he was tolerated way further, so that he could realize all the shit thas was coming out of his mouth and could fix it by himself.

The fact is that he didn't.

You see, whithout getting pretentious, I like to consider myself a "good person" that always tries to solve any problems I might have with anyone alse, and always willing to forgive & forget if things clear up... but as I said earlier, having revised all the things he said I don't think he should be given a second chance, because in fact I think he got it already on its time and he didn't take it.

I hope this summarizes the thoughts of you all.
blacksunshine
turbo bastard

Post by blacksunshine »

one time, is one time too many, this place is a fun place, i come here to have fun and enjoy my time on

this site. we dont need a ill tempered 6 year old here to mess that up for me or anybody else.

" :thumbsdown:" :suicide:
"This place, will now be your home again untill your death"
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

Isn't it kinda like this?

Private Saurkraut fucks with the wrong Sarge and gets shot to shreds.

Not in the leg, or temporarily in the arm, but his head got banned right off his body. He doesn't come back asking for a second chance either.
blacksunshine
turbo bastard

Post by blacksunshine »

that kinda reminds me of this movie called "running man" i'm sure you guys have watch it before.

the person who broke the law has to suffer punishment by on of the grunts.

"FIREBALL!" "FIREBALL!" "FIREBALL!"

hahahah! :lol:
"This place, will now be your home again untill your death"
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

well for RockerJunkie i think when you got stuff like this its just time to let go of this message board cause i dont think there is any way you be getting back in. this is the time when you gotta make way to another message board and start over.

and for my vote, i would actually say yes, theres time when you gotta laugh at life, and everytime i read his posts it makes me laugh more and more every time, they are just words, words dont hurt me cause i dont take them seriously, unless its really insaulting about my modelling shityness, but he didnt say that, it was just that time of month for him, if there we girls on this board you would have to deal with that all the time! I honestly think he is sorry, and i think he deserves a second chance, i wouldnt care who got banned on this board, even if it was someone that i really hate, if he got banned, and he was actually sorry i would want him to have another chance, cause i know if it were me wanting another chance i sure wouldnt get one, but that wouldnt be that much of a big deal to me as it used to be, i used to love coming here after school, and post some messages, but now, its not as fun as it used to be.

Cheers
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

its a kitteh syndrome? *votes no*
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

The way I see it, I can just let all of you guys deal with it properly, or involve myself:thumbsdown: ... personally, I dont know the guy, but from experience with second chances, they dont actually work, but the parole that was mentioned should work, but you must be careful not to be one sided or too lenient.

At the forums I administrate, we never have problems with people asking to come back for more, when your out, your out. But, your board, your rules, it doenst effect me. good luck on the trial :cool:

*votes what the hell do I care*
Was Der So Alles Kann
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

well

if u guys ar feeling human today and decide to forgive him(i doubt) :grin:

i have a suggestion :tongue:

change his account for a little.. punishment :oops:

something like this... :investigate:

im sure that he will never forget the incident :lol:
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

as hilarious as that is, it would probably turn out worse for him, someone would drop a hint and he would flip out completly at them and just get him banned again, not really fair either way ... but its funny :lol:
Was Der So Alles Kann
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

Yah, second chances suck.

Some time back, here in Holland, we had a guy in an institution and teh doctrs sent him out on parole. Couple of hours laters he's kidnapped a young girl, stashed her in Gerany and raped her untill they found him.

He didn't feed her well either, they said...

Sounding dumb is a matter of timing.
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

i hope that Rockerjunkie817 dont rape anyone here :lol:

(just kiddin) :grin: :tongue: :wink:

or not? :confused:

he may want to drink somethin:D

well..

be carefull anyway :rofl:
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

I could care less.

Its up to Beast and DB and it would seem as though they made up their minds already.

Why even continue?

Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

im here just for waste some time..

nutthin real special :tongue: :lol:
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

it wasn't really directed at you.. lol

:beer:
Detroit_Diesel
Cadillac Enthusiast

Post by Detroit_Diesel »

:rofl: :beer: :grin::thumbsup: :rockon:
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Pretty much that's the way it is as far as I'm concerned.

Beasty an' me have put up with quite a few high maintenance personalities-at least since I've been a mod here. I understand that in the old days, very little crap from anyone was tolerated atall. I heard things were much more cutthroat when it came to banning someone. At least from what I saw as far back as 1999.

Somebody like Kitteh prolly wouldn't have made it past the second post. After he got his balls whacked-the way he took it was just amusing enough to consider keeping him around as the village idiot. At that time he seemed to make a good target. I guess nowadays he's managed to find his etiquette and common sense-or if not-he's at least not causing anymore boolshit.

Rockerjunkie on the other hand is a prime example of the different ways a lot of young people handle jokes as compared to the older folks.

Most older folks know that it ain't always right to laugh at somebody else until ya get good at laughing at yerself first.

RJ din't know how to do that atall. Bad days aside-ya don't attack people like that. That was bad.

Since nobody could reach out an' bust 'im one inna chops-Beasty banned him. Next best thing.

Now, if he'd been actually standing in fronta the folks he said alla that stuff to-I highly doubt he'd ever WANNA come back here 'cause I'm pretty sure those folks (including myself) would have played pinball with his ass and beat him just this side of stupid and thrown him out anyway.

We all say dumb things from time to time-but that was just outright malicious and fairly childish if ya ask me. If I'da made that kinda typo, I'da prolly ran with it just to see where it went to. It coulda been hilarious! And I'd be laughing harder than all of yas.

The long and short of it, I guess is-ya gotta draw the line somewheres. If it aint there-then where do ya draw it?

We don't monitor language here 'cause there's no need. We all know when too much is too much.

Some of the things we let slide would result in a banning anywhere else-and the stuff he said and the way he said it would have earned him an ass-kicking just about anywhere in real life-nevermind a banning instantly on every board that pretty much exists.

NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

very much the opposite at nfs, at least since 2003, when "Jay" as he calls himself now, surpassed everyone in posts at least 5 times, I seriously hope your board never becomes so strict as questions of any sort are prohibited and only tutorials are allowed.

But, I suppose there is a thin line from over lenient, to Vj5 strict ... you cant run a forum like a military camp exactly, most people come to present things, and just have a good time talking, of course fights do come up, but just ignore people if they start having a go at you and leave the thread, and if you flood a board, its the best way to get a bad reputation. Most boards I have been on, nobody appreciates the dinks that post only one liners, and most get extremyl pissed off reading through a whole thread of them.

By any means, this isnt a debate, theres no point continuing his drinking joke, I think its time you let the guy live it off. :crazy: If you gonna keep em out, at least show some respect as not to continue mocking him. I think we all had our fun laughing at the guy... no offence to any of you guys who deeply loath this guy.

Was Der So Alles Kann
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Spake the Nitrodude:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

By any means, this isnt a debate, theres no point continuing his drinking joke, I think its time you let the guy live it off. If you gonna keep em out, at least show some respect as not to continue mocking him. I think we all had our fun laughing at the guy...

---------------------------------------------------

I am in wholehearted agreement with this. He ain't here to defend himself-let it die.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

*deleted*
Was Der So Alles Kann
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

No one is past redemption, but I will respect the 'people in power'.
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

The CWA Board will never become too strict. There are various reasons for that - including the fact that this is a community board. Not a forum that's dedicated to one single website. All Carmageddon websites are more then welcome to use this forum. Personally, I often direct people here when they need help with anything, etc.

However, let's rewind things a bit. Back in the day, when Carmageddon.com was a fansite, it had it's own forum, which was popular. But, because the site's owner wouldn't let other people link to their sites on the forum, or post their skins and stuff they'd made for C1, a few people went off and created the Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance. Napalm-X and CoffeyCup were the people that started it all. They started this board ages ago so webmasters could cooperate and help one-another.

I believe that this is still true, and that this board is a central point of the community. And we as admins are not here to rule the board. We're just here to make sure that things don't get out of hand too much.

As D_B said, we don't monitor language cause there's no need. Let's keep it that way.

Check who’s online