Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Streed Rod 3

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Rockerjunkie817
driver

Streed Rod 3

Post by Rockerjunkie817 »

Just want to know if anyone else is kinda disapointed to see the very slow progress in the SR3 community, www.streetrod3.com i wish some of our modelers would go help them out and get that damn thing done. and if AdR reads this, nice work on the cars you made for SR3.
.:It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man:.
Tony
Ninja

Re: Streed Rod 3

Post by Tony »

I've made a few models for it, but didn't release them. I lost interest sorry to say. Both my Sting Ray '63 and this new beast (Impala '61) I'm working on was supposed to be one of their cars. Maybe I reinstall the game, IF they've updated it.

-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

damn tony...good show old boy, you really should put that into sr3....
Pedestrians have the right of way.....Unless they're in the way!
Alan
Honkey

Post by Alan »

Excellent car! I had both Street Rod games years back, they were alot of fun. This new one looks promising, kinda combines Grearhead Garage with NFS.. I just hope they keep it "Street Rod" focused, no import crap or 22" rims, all that garbage.
autopilot
Travelling Scrap Heap

Post by autopilot »

I see you're still making nice cars and not finishing em' :smile:
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

Metallica2904: I might do it, but for now - no. Still isn't interested. But if a SDK for FlatOut would come.. oh, man! That would be something!

Alan: Yeah, it Looked promising. To bad on the programmer front. They still got only 1 guy. So not much is happening. It's been a long while since I was there last time, and everything appears to be in the same shape as I left it. Too bad.

Autopilot: Yep, and that's the nastiest habbit in the whole world! Slap me! I love to model, hate to map them :wink:

But, thanks to our good friend Alan, a nice thing is on it's way. Thumbs up, Alan!
Alan
Honkey

Post by Alan »

Thanks! It's almost there.. :smile:
Rockerjunkie817
driver

Hey tony, you should make some new motors for the game, and some new parts because im tired of putting a ford 351 in every damn car, espesually in my chevelle :sad:
autopilot
Travelling Scrap Heap

Post by autopilot »

Tony: Heh, well If I were able to run max and have the patience to learn how to use that program I'd probably do the same thing, not just cars.. but all sorts of stuff, just to make pretty renders.

I take it you sent alan the saab right? Was it a '96 model? Thats my favorite saab, they're sexxay.. hope alan could do a good job finishing it. I wouldnt mind seeing that impala in c2 also for some reason.. its got a "pre muscle car" look, which I kinda like sometimes.
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

Rockerjunkie:

To make unique engines are sometimes a difficult task. For me at least. If I don't find any good pictures, I take whatever engine I already got and modify it to look "right". But I know some new engines would make the game more interesting. But still all of them are similar, right? No differences, just the visual. That's too bad.

Autopilot:

I'm leaning towards that direction. My first model was a pencil (original, yeah, I know), but the whole Car building thing was the reason I got stuck the first 6 months with Max, just working on the same model (Volvo 142) and trying to learn the program. I wanted it so bad! I got there, and then it started to get easier.

The Saab is a '60, but I can make a '96 too. Requests are not a big no-no to me. It can be very fun sometimes. So that means Alan got something else.. and I think you might like it :wink:

And yeah, I would also like to see the Impala in C2. The kind of stiff damage in TDR can get pretty boring.
Rockerjunkie817
driver

tony, if you got that impala ready to be put ingame, email it to me because its pretty badass.

Check who’s online