Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Coke Much?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Junkpile
mindless

Re: CockMuch?

Post by Junkpile »

Hah! Cool... :cool: Beast got post # 69 in this thread. :rofl:
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
TheJabMan
.:protagonist:.

Post by TheJabMan »

The fact that a post about a grabage bag of coke cottles made it to 69 posts is beyond me, but then again this diverse topic has brought questions of drug abuse and gay rights, and the digital equal to a catfight to light.

Go self!
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Go self!

You go! :rofl: This post has gone into rather diverse subject matter. It's quite hilarious if you think about it. It's too bad some people can't take a joke, though. :crazy:
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

I just went through this whole thread.

User Rockerjunkie817 has been banned. And quite deservedly so.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Thanks Beast. I'm not sure how this all came about, though. It seems that he just snapped or something. I know that I have lost my temper before. But, I at least try not to resort to personal attacks! This guy even had me beat! :rofl:
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

[ I'm gonna pull out that fucking monkeys intestines out it's ass with a coat hanger and choke whats left of it's life out of it.

Happy? :smile: ]

Ah, you're a sweetheart :wink:
random_monkey
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

"Tony: you have bad taste in music, and your fucking cowgod, cant stand you because you piss me off and your from fucking england you incest loving bastard."

Oh, another deaf "listener". Hm..

I have no idea where it say that I'm from England. Where does it say? Anyone?
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Dude, it's obviously the fact that you have Färila, Sweden as your location. It's a dead giveaway.
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

Thanks Beast. I'm not sure how this all came about, though. It seems that he just snapped or something. I know that I have lost my temper before. But, I at least try not to resort to personal attacks! This guy even had me beat!

it came out cause he got made fun of a tat for putting that he drank cock, but he really started to get made fun of when he made a big deal about a typo, takes something small and turns it into something huge, this couldve been avoided.

and im geussing you were serious, im not saying this like he did in the vc conversion post.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

How come every time I go away from the forum for a damn day, somebody's just GOTTA short out?!?

HAHAHAHA!

Sez Rockerdummy:

".:It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man:."

Heh..(wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes)

I am laughing.

-Silly little boy...telling me what real bikers ride...screaming at the top of his little lungs from the seat of his Huffy-

Sez Apex:

"why dont you come and do it for me? cock drinker"

Man, that was priceless... as in "Fuck me? No, see...I don't think you unnerstand how this works.." :wink:

Nice one.

That hadda be possibly the BEST screamin', snot-blowin' temper tantrum I have EVER seen in the time I've been on this forum!

Racial epithets and everything.

Like I always say-ya can tell the age and the maturity level as soon as they start talkin'.

I'm figuring somewheres around 11-13, yep.

:grin:

Hey, somebody hand me one a those cokes, wouldya?

***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

heh, my thoughts exacly DB, i was gonna say he is about 13, thats when the hormoens crap start to kick in.

and

Hey, somebody hand me one a those cokes, wouldya?

here ya go :beer:

oh and one more thing: i got the 80th post so :tongue: hahaha
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Thanky.

Autopilot-I hereby declare you (according to Rockerdingus) an honorary black man. :grin:

Feel free to spew ebonics at any time, but be warned-the real black men might think you talk funny :lol:

Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

well not to be a smart ass...but i think we should clarify...the dude may have been mean and whathave you...but he does have the sence to ride a schwinn and not a huffy....lol

anyhow...im done with the coke for a while, ive been drinking so much lately, at this rate id have a kiddney stone by friday
Pedestrians have the right of way.....Unless they're in the way!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Heh. OK, Schwinn. :lol:

BTW-Coke dissolves kidney stones. :wink:

And teeth...

And car paint....

And engine grime...

And....shall I go on?

Pass me another one, willya? :grin:
TheJabMan
.:protagonist:.

Post by TheJabMan »

Rust too...

Meh.
§†Ã¥Æ®
pedestrian

Post by §†Ã¥Æ® »

waoh, you sure that the coke dissolves kidney stones.. i knew this one guy who had a kidney stone the size of one of them lima beans, they stuck a metal rod up his shit and did somethin to get it out, they say it was all from drinkin coke n cherry coke for so long.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Yeah. 'swhat they SAY.

They wouldn't want people curing themselves now, would they? They'd go outta business.

Metallica. I reckon you know this dude? (Rockerdingus)?

He ain't mean. I seen 'mean' up close an' personal. He's just blowin' snot bubbles.

Hope he relizes he just made himself look like a total idiot in front of a fair cross-section of the world.

Tell 'im to stick that in his hardtail and smoke it.

Ah, well.. Too bad I wasn't here to see this one get underway. I miss all the damn fun.

I hear tell the NEXT one's MINE, tho. :wink: :grin: :lol:
Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

yeah...hes a friend of mine that lives down the road. i guess sometimes people just have a bad day and blow it up in the wrong place.......i do agree tho....hard tail harelys are better than kowasakis...but i dont want to get into it with you :suicide: lol
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Sez Metallica:

"hard tail harelys are better than kowasakis"

Dude, don't take this personally, but lemme 'educate' ya some...

Uh-huh. It's the standard "I never rode a Harley but if you ain't got a Harley, you ain't got shit" mentality.

heheh.. You've obviously never ridden a hardtail.

If you had spent any real time on a hardtail-you'd know how much they can HURT after a bit.

The words "hard" and "tail" should be an adequate clue.

Sure-they LOOK badass, but very damned uncomfortable to ride any real distance on.

I had a couple hardtails in my time.

1.)A 1970 BSA Thunderbolt A65 on an Amen Saviour stretch frame with a 30" over Springer.

2.)A 1953/69 Harley Pan/Shovel on another Amen Saviour with a 20" over Springer.

3.)A 1970 Honda CB750-Four on a homemade stretch frame with looooooooooong tubes.

4.)A 1980 H-D Super Glide with a welded-on hardtail.

Just pointing out a few facts that folks who sell choppers, like the Teutels don't want you to know...

Lemme just say that while that punk Jesse James and the equally assholistic Teutels are making a mint selling Joe Yuppie 70000 dollar bikes that we used to make by taking stuff OFF of 'em for FREE!

Sure. The guy flying down the road with the 4-foot long ape-hangers looks like a badass, too.

But do ya honestly think that after riding all day with his arms over his head that he can easily lower his arms to grab his whizzer to piss ('cause he'll need to!) when he finally pulls over because his butt hurts so damned bad? :rofl: Ow. Screw that. They put the handlebars on stock bikes so ya can reach 'em easy and shocks on 'em so yer kidneys still work when you're 70. Why fuck with a good thing?

I rode ape-hangers, too. Back in my younger-stupider days when looking cool meant everything.

Now I just wanna ride comfy and righteous. What good is a bike that is hard to control and hurts ya to ride it? Pfft...That just don't make any sense. That's no fun atall.

Some of the guys I ride with have hardtails with extended front ends.

I can clutch faster than they can (which means I can leave the parking lot while their still slipping the clutch to move those long-ass things).

I can turn easier than they can (because my forks are telescopic and correctly raked).

I can stop faster and easier (because my rear wheel doesn't skip and skate along the pavement when I hit the brake-My air shocks see to that).

I can accelerate more safely because the suspension is doing it's job keeping the rubber on the road.

I can canyon-race-scraping the floorboards around every turn. Try that on a chopper! :lol:

Railroad tracks don't hurt atall. Last time I crossed a set of triple tracks on ma hardtail, I think I left ma kidneys at the crossbucks.

'sides...if I happen to end up in a bad situation and drop my bike-I'm only out a couple hunnerd bucks for replacement fender and a headlight and mebbe a new grip and lever.

Drop a fancy chopper and ya might's well shoot yerself.

Leme clear up a couple common misconceptions 'bout bikers-here in the US, anyways.

REAL bikers ride whatever pulls their knees down the road in the breeze. Doesn't matter who made it.

REAL bikers aren't bored, rich weekend warriors who dwell in cubicles all week long.

REAL bikers just wanna ride-any time-for any reason. They don't wanna spend half their time crouched over looking for the damned oil leaks or trying to find the idle 'sweet-spot' so it doesn't die when ya crack the throttle. (Mine's fuel injected...I don't have any of these problems. No oil leaks either-my cases are precisely machined and gasketed to keep this from happening.)

My bike gives me so much more than the average Harley... Like for one-it's pretty much the same thing as a harley, but built better.

It rumbles exactly like a Harley. The engine is rubber-mounted like the Harley Road King, It has the EXACT same 1500cc displacement as a Harley Road King. It has the exact same 45 degree single crankpin setup so it lopes like a Harley. It's air AND WATER cooled so it won't overheat in traffic like a Harley. It looks kinda like a 1947 Indian Chief (Harley's Grand-daddy), and as an added bonus-IT STARTS EVERY TIME. No matter what.

For about HALF the cost of the Harley. So what if it's a Kaw? Mine runs ALLA time!

And I can drink a 2L bottle of Coke and ride 1300 miles without stopping because ma butt don't hurt and ma kidneys ain't smushed. :wink: :grin:

Yup. Hardtails look bad. They also hurt bad, too.

Screw that. I wanna look cool I'll park somewheres and leave ma shades on. Thataway when Helmet-Head Von Steubal goes thumping by on his hardtail with his ape-hangers, groaning to his buddies about how he's gotta go piss blood-they won't see me laughing so easily. :lol:

Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

well for the record...im not totally trashin other bikes, im just kinda harely person. As for the occ american chopper idiots...i really get sick of that loooooong forks and and the ape hangers, i dont wanna oversteer inta a damn pole or oncomin traffic..... but as hard tail over soft tail, softail is indeed a better ride... but theres just somethinig i like more about the hard tail.... maybe its the nastalga of it...but heh....whaadue i know, im just some stupid kid who rides a schwinn and not a harely....
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Harlyes are nice and all, but jesus i bike is a bike, be nice to it, it will keep on puttin, treat it like

shit and it'll shit on you,

D_B. /IF/ Harlys are such "duds" then why do people keep getting them, surly not just because the

name, if that were true it would get old and people would stop buying them and get another bike

i have nothing agents kaw's or Honda's, some times my dad lets me putt around on his

'81 Honda Gold Wing and that thing moves!

Haha Fuck you Kitteh
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

all this talk bout harleys, i am just happy with my blaster :grin:

Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

/IF/ Harlys are such "duds" then why do people keep getting them

I'll put my two cents in towards that question... Eventhough I have never owned a Harley, I have personally known quite a few of them "Hogg" owners in my day. These have been my personal observances. Most modern Harley owners are middle aged men trying to recapture some of their youth & maybe gain the "Rep" of a total Badass without having earned it. There are very few true "Outlaws" around in this day & age that ride Harley's. Mostly for the reason's that DB cited above. I have actually only known two guy's that have always rode Harley's One never would give a reason for hanging on to that company. But, the other said that he stuck with Harley's 50% our of loyalty & 50% because of them being "Chick Magnet's".

Why do people still buy them, you ask. The only reason I can think of is that they are lured in by the image that has carried along the Harley line for a very long time. I have personally had no interest in that companies productions for many years. They changed that recently with the release of the V-Rod. But, that's more because of my own tastes, nothing more.

I have always agreed that a bike is a bike is a bike. I would opt for a "Cruzer" of any brand over all of the rest. Again, that is just a matter of my own personal taste. Oh yeah, being a "Biker" is an attitude & a way of life. Owning a bike is considered as necessary. But, the company name on that bike really doesn't mean shit!
§†Ã¥Æ®
pedestrian

Post by §†Ã¥Æ® »

eh my day ive had a 47 panhead, that had to be the best ride i had ever rode, yes it was a harley. I guess one of the big reasons i like harleys are because there american made, i guess you can call me one of them redneck patriots. i just like there performance
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

I have a hard time believing you're over 13 years old.

But that's just me.
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

eh my day ive had a 47 panhead, that had to be the best ride i had ever rode, yes it was a harley

No Way!... How can a Panhead be a Harley!!? :rofl:

That used to be your bike too...\/ Right?

Haha Fuck you Kitteh
autopilot
Travelling Scrap Heap

Post by autopilot »

Autopilot-I hereby declare you (according to Rockerdingus) an honorary black man.

Feel free to spew ebonics at any time, but be warned-the real black men might think you talk funny

Did I miss something here? But thanks.. I guess
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

All Harleys aside, what was the guy's malfunction?
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Sez the dude with the strange username:

"eh my day ive had a 47 panhead, that had to be the best ride i had ever rode, yes it was a harley"

Harleys aren't performance bikes-they don't run smooth enough or develop the torque needed to 'perform'.

Their balance is all wrong and their pipes and cases hang too low to the pavement and their center of gravity is all wrong for racing. Their just throwbacks to when bikes were kinda a novelty. Now people buy them for the name and because they don't know you can make any other Jap V twin make the same noise AND race it without crashing on the first turn.

Um. Anybody who knows Harleys will recognize the 'Panhead' term. It was manufactured from '47 to '66.

It came after the Knuckle and preceded the Pan/Shovel and then the Shovel.

Seein' as yer familiar with the whys and wherefores of the ol' Pan-mebbe ya can help a bro who's down on his luck out my way.

Ma buddy's got a '48 EL model and he's havin' troubles with the rear hydraulic brake caliper hangin' up. (I bet yours did that, too, didn't it? It happens to everybody...)I heard there was some shit part that H-D made to correct that. Would you happen to remember what it was? Had something to do with adding a part that would allow the brake fluid to bypass back to the master cylinder on the frame so the caliper wouldn't hang up when it got hot.

Oh, yeah. He also wants to know where he can find a replacement clutch lever for the same bike. Old EL parts are hard to come by around these parts.

Money is no object and he'll pay shipping.

Check with ya bros. Mebbe one of 'em's got an old box of EL caliper parts. Lemme know either way wouldya? I'd 'preciate it.

Autopilot:

here's why I said that-

--quote (Rockerdingus- a couple posts back on pg. 2): "Autopilet: i dont know who the hell you are but fuck you nigger....damn wanker"

He ain't too good at makin' friends huh?

Apex: JP summed it all up why people buy Harleys. Not only did he hit that nail squarely on the head-he also pinpointed the TYPE of people who are making H-D Motor Co. rich.

These are the exact same people who'll buy a mint '63 Corvette and drive it once and when they discover it ain't gonna get 'em laid-they park it in the garage-for 'investment' purposes. They buy 'em for the name only. (That and most of the kids who say "If you aint got a Harley-You ain't got shit." are those who've bought into the hype and think it's cool to be a motorhuckle snob, like it makes 'em part of the brotherhood 'r sumpin'. The younger kids-same thing, only somebody older told 'em it was cool to say that.)

I've heard lotsa guys say that to me over the years-guys that never got anywhere with the ladies/still live at parent's house-nevermind they're 34 years old and mommy still makes their bed and who've probably never ridden any kinda motorcycle and are prolly kinda scared to, but fantasize about being a badass biker anyways. Basically anybody who's ever said anything like that to me as a rule, doesn't ride a motorcycle. (I'd like to hear 'em tell some o' those big Swedes that ride those Jap GPs and stuff that they ain't got shit-after they got done laughing, they'd eat 'im for breakfast. :lol:

Harleys aren't 'duds'. They're pretty neat bikes. But I'd go find me a couple basket cases and build my own from scratch over a winter before I'd pay what H-D wants for a turnkey bike.

Any guy tells you he bought a Harley 'cause it's American made is full of shit.

'Specially if it's a used Harley out of the late '70s-80s.

Remember the AMF Harleys? We called 'em "bowling balls"

Ronald Reagan tried to bail out the rapidly going balls-up Harley Davidson corp because nobody could afford to buy the damned things and they proceded to build some of the ugliest, most shoddily built pieces of crap ever to fall apart and leak oil on an American roadway.

There was your "Made in America" quality workmanship.

GM was making the Citation (lawn ornament), the Chevette (smaller lawn ornament), The Fiero (FIRE!!!),

The diesel based on a converted gas engine block (--==BOOM!==--), the Caddy's 8-6-4 V8 (Yawn....can I have a real motor?) at about the same time. Real quality, yup.

Harley decided about then to start using Japanese (that's right, Japanese) parts in their engines.

Nippondenso points and condensers when everybody else had gone to electronic ignitors.

Shit like that.

Bowling balls are museum pieces now, immortalizing the colossal failure of engineering to keep the prices up.

A neighbor of mine has an 89 Sportster. It's in the shop for the same damned oil pump screwup that kills all of 'em. All the time. He just pays for his while I ride my Vulcan. Every 1500.00 or so for new oil pump gears, I laugh at him as I go rumbling by on a nice day. "Hey Billy! WHEN'S it gonna be ready?? Ya, 'K....Thought so.." :lol:

There isn't a motorcycle built short of that Viper 4-wheeled thing that's worth the kinda money they want for what basically amounts to a fickle, unreliable, temperamental rich-boy toy.

A guy I work with recently bought an '03 Road King Classic. For $17, 345 new

The only difference between his Harley and my '01 Kaw is mine's water-cooled and his says "Harley" on it.

Oh, yeah....mine only cost $11,799 brand new. I paid $5600 for it. Still under extended warranty.

Most people can't tell a Harley from a Kaw from a Yamaha.

They just know that if it's got a V-twin and it rumbles and looks cool-it must be a Harley. ('Course, most people have trouble putting their shoes on the right feet in the morning, too...)

Blarg: He made a very funny typo that everybody hadda pick out and have some fun with as we are wont to do and he took it all personal and shit himself all over this thread. All part of the learning process, I reckon.

13 year old, I figure. They're the first ones to start calling people "gay". It's the age....Guess he couldn't handle his Coke, either.

(Notice even tho I'm way the hell off-topic I keep mentioning Coke?) Trying to keep the continuity here.

:grin:
Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

im really like coke...... and i enjoy motorcycles...wow this is a good thread
Wolfheart
turbo bastard

Post by Wolfheart »

Indeed... this thread is like everyday's newspaper... with its long colums...interesting and educative, at some other points full of rubbish, and with a lot of advertisements :rofl:

Edit: Oh my... I've made the 100th!!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Heh. Glad ya like it. Stick around-Like Bill Cosby always said at the beginning of the "Fat Albert" show-"If yer not careful, ya might learn something". :wink:

I've always wondered what'd happen if I drank a 2L of Coke real fast on a stinkin' hot day and rode a hardtail real fast down Jerusalem Hill...(A real steep, winding washboard road near my house)...

Would the fizz come out my ears?

Hmm.. gotta try that sometime when the weather warms up.

Apex: That's a decent 'Wing ya got there. Original ComStar wheels an' evr'thing! I had a '79 full dresser. Found out the hard way that a Goldwing owner's vocabulary primarily consists of "I need another timing belt-better make it three, I'm traveling today."

That 'Wing reminds me of another famous ol' classic. The Honda CBX. Now THAT one was a badass!

Six cylinders INLINE. 1000cc, Dual three-into-twos. Six 40mm Keihin CV carbs. The first over 100HP production bike, it had to be de-tuned to be legal in Europe at the time. The legal, "off the showroom floor" top speed was 220.0 km/h (136.7 mph). Then there were the goodies that made it REALLY move.

But it would flat out beat ANYTHING on wheels. Harleys, Corvettes, Ferraris, etc.

And the sound...mmmmm.....like a ferrari on 2 wheels.

suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

im sure itd be like drinking coke and eating pop rocks at the same time, tis fun, but i thinhjnk you idea would be more extreme. but you could also do all that while eating pop rocks eh?
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Yeah, I'd just jam the pop rocks in ma face first.

Bipto Pismol here I come!
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

THe truly painful part about all of this is, it got me working on my bike again and, I started drinking Coke again! :rofl:

Check who’s online