Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Coke Much?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Re: Coke Much?

Post by Metallica2904 »

theres a some what nice xs650 next to rockerjunkies house....blue and i think it could run with some new wiering and fuel lines...been sitting there for a while i imgine...

Coke
Pedestrians have the right of way.....Unless they're in the way!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

The XS650 has always been a personal favorite of mine. Not because I had one but because of the pure simplicity of it. It's really a bare-bones bike. Balanced nicely-even after mods. I like 'em like that. Loud, Fast and Simple.

Oh, yeah...if the one yer talkin' about has been sitting fer awhile-it'd do ya good to take the plugs out and squirt some 30-weight down the cylinders before ya even try to turn it over. If it's seized or real tight (as in somebody parked it and an intake valve was open)-"Motor Medic" ( #2 Diesel fuel) is real good for unsticking stuck piston rings. Best to have some kinda lube in the bores before ya scrape 'em all to hell.

Change the oil right away.

Ya can kill at least 2 Cokes while the old, cruddy oil is draining.

Waitaminnit...JP: You said DOHC?

That'd prolly be this one then:

That's the XJ650. That'd be the four cylinder. No "thump-thump" just "BZZZZZZZzzzzzz".. (Ya can make it go "WAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAH!" with a Kerker 4 into 1). A real fire-breather but an SOB to work on the top end due to the unit construction heads.

Ya git a chance-I'd like to see how much of it is together and what it is.

I had an '82 XJ550 Four about eight years ago. Nice bike but 100cc's more would have made it better.

Holy crap..I've posted 2518 times???!? I talk too damn much. Oh well...why stop now? At least most of my posts have contained some kind of coherent information.

On another side note: Ya wanna know what really sucks? Riding a bike that doesn't have a neutral light.

I've ridden a few that it either didn't work or it wasn't equipped with one-Ya gotta keep a running tab on what gear yer in. That can be difficult after you've had too damned many Cokes.
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

hey DB, whats a fair price for a xs650, like the one i talked about.... cause i know this guy would sell it...ive bought a few nice schwinns from him... And would it be worth fixin up?

on a side note....would you happen to know what a bare `71 honda cl450 frame would go for? i got a complete minus the tank bike for $25 ...but its pretty wouped. it was left outside for a few years without a sparkplug, so the piston is rusted in place. i did look at the internals and they looked alright... but's prolly junk. Any info would help me, i just wanna see what i got before i haul it off to the scrap yard.

COKE...
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Worth fixin' up?

If it turns over-Hell yes! The XS650 is a righteous scoot. You can weld so you know it's potential.

For a running, older bike it's usually a dollar per cc +/-. (taking into account wear and tear)

For a non-running bike-even if it's brand new-it's only worth what the guy can get for it.

Generally a non-running bike is for parts only and ya can't ask retail value for the parts because they're used. 1/2 price for a parts tree. So $325 best if it's complete.

It really depends on how sick of looking at it he is and how much of it is salvageable.

Take $$ off for rust, dents, etc.

"Non-running" assumes it just needs a repair to be roadworthy again.

Any seized engine parts drops the value of the bike to $0, unless it happens to be a highly sought after collector's bike. I've seen the glass tombstone taillight lenses from pre-'66 Harleys going for $100 or better.

Any bike frame (just the frame, no engine parts or bodywork) is basically scrap metal and therefore should be free. The guy should pay YOU to take it away.

With bodywork and in good shape-Classified as a "rolling chassis" with no engine-parts value applies but only 1/4 the value of a running, roadworthy machine. (Unless, again it is a custom-modified frame/bodywork-once it's been modded it is considered "artwork". :wink:

If the Cl450 has seized pistons, (No PLUG??? OW!) You're talking a new engine.

Those rings aren't watertight and no doubt the moisture has gotten into the crankcase and collected around the main bearings causing beaucoup rust. While you could pour Coke down it's innards to remove the rust-the pitting would render them junk immediately upon startup. And even if the bearings were OK, the crank would tear them up if it was pitted also.

(The pits in the crankshaft would eventually 'spin' the bearings.)

Ya know what I've always wanted to do? I've always wanted to put a car engine on a bike....like a Buick 231 V6 or something that'd fit in between the rails without too much cutting and welding.

Final drive logistics would be a bitch, but hey-that's half the fun!

Wonder how many Cokes I'd go thru on that project :grin:
Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

hmm buick 231....just junked a century with one not 6 months ago.... ran good and strong...needed a nuetral safety switch, but the body was rusted to hell.. so i should junk the honda? and now that it think about it....i might just be able to get some pics of this yamaha.... and ill drink a coke while im at it.

COKE! hoy!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Far as the Honda goes, it's like any other vehicle that don't do what it's s'posed to.

Ya gotta look at what needs to be done to it. How much money it's gonna cost to restore it. And will it be worth the time, effort and money when it's finished.

An old UJM isn't worth much anyways...

It's always better to start with something that's basically solid. I've gotten lotsa bikes/cars that didn't run atall when I got 'em, but ran better than new when I got done.

It all depends on how much that particular vehicle means to ya.

My convertible for example. I paid $500 bucks for a '93 Pontiac SunChicken. Cam was wiped out, lifters were stuck, rockers eaten away mostly, but it ran good by it's design (The way the valve train is set up-it'll run cherry until a rocker is completely sawed in half or a cam lobe completely wipes out-then it'll just misfire (burp/fart) and keep going on 3 (nnnchuggannnnchuggannnchugga) cylinders.).

I redid the cam/lifters/rockers. Redid the rockers/lifters some more. Put a brand new $1200 top on the car, new starter. New alternator. All new sensors. Tires and brakes, too.

Found out the head was cracked in several places and put a new head on it-in the process finding out that the new rockers I previously put on didn't all have the oil holes in them and were wiping out the new cam-so I hadda replace alla that again as well. I can't even BEGIN to remember how damn much Coke I drank workin' on dat mutha.

By now my $500 car has managed to cost me just over $3000. It's blue book value with 179000 miles on it is only $2600. I don't care-it's ma first convertible. It currently has 230600 miles on it and it runs like the day it was built.

See what I mean? It depends on how bad ya want that particular vehicle. (But it RAN when I got it, so that counts).

Man. I just realized I've been sittin' here jawin' on this thread all damn afternoon and half the evening.

Reminds me of the ol' CB radio days when I could just chew up a whole day ratchet-jawin' onnat thing.

This is just the text version of CB.

We got any CBers in this bunch?

I gotta set up ma big ol' Shake 'n Bake rig an' the hamburger helper and start QSLing again.

Any of ya familiar with CB or amateur radio equipment will recognize this rig:

My setup=>Uniden 2830, aka the "President Lincoln" 10/11 meter AM/FM/SSB base/mobile hooked up to an outlaw 450 watt RF amp and an Antron 99 1/2 wave dipole. At 450 watts, that sucker fairly glows inna dark. Boats crash into ma back yard 'cause they think I'ma fuckin' lighthouse when I key up. Big audio anna carrier that'a knock ya socks off. :wink:

Mebbe I'll even find somebody out there besides Spanish-speakers. I don't speak Spanish so I hate getting lost in the "hola zone".

Yeah, try to get a pic of the Yami. Make sure the Coke is in the picture. :wink:

Man...if the DEA ever did a keyword search for "Coke" on this site-we'd sure have some 'splainin' to do, eh? :rofl: :grin:

"yah, honest officer, I tried snortin' Coke, but the damned bubbles kept givin' me a headache, so I finnaly said to hell with it..."

Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

heh....cb

a friend o mine has one in a station wagon in his back yard...ive always wanted to mount that on a tall bike...then get a bunch of other bikers to put them on there tall bikes...then we could like cruise and talk like truckers or somthin
ApeX__
Banned

Re: CockMuch?

Post by ApeX__ »

FAR off topic, but funny non the less, could be replaced with any soda (Coke)

i prefer dew anyways :tongue:
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

ARR, Matey. The Buick 231 'odd-fire' V6 (basically a 90 degree V8 with 2 cylinders lopped off) was prolly the most bullet proof, rambunctious runnin' V6 ever produced. Wish I could find me a good runnin' one.

I'd build me a bike AROUND it. :grin:
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Just wanted to say that I'm studying for my Artificial Inteligence exam and drinking [font color="red">COKE</font color>.

Oh.. and I'm starting to get a bit sick of people dissing engines with smaller displacement. An example - the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII FQ400 - it has a 2 liter 4-cylinder engine, with a gargantuan turbo stuck on it. On the other side we've got the Pagani Zonda - one of the fastest supercars on the planet. It has a HUGE 7.3 liter Mercedes AMG V12. The EVO pushes out 400 hp out of it's 2 liter turbo. The Zonda has 555hp.

Yet, the Zonda accelerates from 0-100 km/h (60 mph) in 3.7 seconds. The EVO does it in 3.6.

Food for thought. :smile:
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

Nah, the Zonda rocks anyway :wink: It's just too bad the thing could not run 3 laps after each other on Le Mans. I'm a big fan of cars with a big deplacement; They usually have a heavier sound (I like heavy sounds... Maybe thats why I listen to Hatebreed :oops: ) and if we speak about big bad heavy muscled American cars, compared to Japanse Honda's, Shitzuki's and other brands like that, I have to say one thing: I don't like rice... Not as my meal, nor on a car :smile:

Image :rockon:

Image :oops:

http://www.laughatrice.com
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

I never said that American cars with big-displacement engines are not good. As a matter of fact, I dream to one day own a '69 Mach1. However, I'm sick of people dissing cars with engines that are not as big.

Technology has advanced a lot, and even 4cylinder engines can produce great amounts of power.

I can give you various examples of cars that are widely considered to be great drivers cars, and great cars overall, yet they have 4 cylinders and sub 3-liter capacities. Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII, Subaru Impreza WRX STi, VW Golf GTi MK5, Honda S2000.. And let's not forget the Porsche 911 - one of the most pure-bred sportscars in the world. It has a 3.6 liter six.

And if we get started talking about 6-cylinder engines - the Nissan Skyline has to be mentioned. 1000+ hp can be extracted from the engine. The Veilside R32 tuned to ~1300'ish HP can break 200 MPH in 13 seconds.

The thing is - now with "The Fast & The Funnyasfuck", a lot of people have gone to great legths to bastardize their cars.. which ruins their image. Just like that Eclipse you posted. The Eclipse GS-T is a great car. But bastardizing it to that extent, and then painting it green.. that's just sad.

EDIT: Here's a stock Eclipse, which IMO looks really good. The only thing that I would change on it are the wheels. These look amazingly bad.

suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

laugh at rice? thats odd, rice taste good with soy sauce.

muscle cars and import cars have there differences and i think they should NOT be compared.

C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

...a lot of people have gone to great legths to bastardize their cars...
I happened to watch "Pimp up my ride" on MTV once... oh god... the end result was simply abysmal. Maybe the car was more clean, shiny, had some new parts, "nifty" gadgets, bells & whistles etc in the interior, but as for what I saw in that particular episode, they really seem to lack sense of style. The "car" seemed to be for some rich kid anyway, who seemed to be surprisingly happy with it...

I've seen it only once though, but if it's always like that, I definitely don't want to see more. Psh.
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

"Pimp up my ride"

that would be "pimp my ride" that show has a good style in painting a car but thats it, they ALWAYS have to put t.v.'s an xbox or any other game console inside i car which isnt bad, but they do it every time, i would much rather my car get overhauled than pimped. "pimp my ride" doesnt do anyhting to the engine, leaves it stock, at least overhaulin messes with everything it they always make it look good.
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

There's always an overload of shitty stuff in all the cars after they pimped them. I would never want to have a small TV and a PS2 in my trunk! Not a flashy lcd on the stereo blinding me when I'm in the car a dark night! Not those oversized speakers all over the car! I'm not against voloume or speakers, but it's much nicer when all that is hidden better and not shown. Also it's not about the sound volume (Too much pressure and it dosn't just ruin ones ears..), but the quality! Always a shiny and ugly color they choose. I can't belive anyone would like it. Just make it black, black and black! It would cover it all well and no one will see it at night time!

Coca-cola was invented by a Dr. John Stith Pemberton in 1886. It was the doctors second drink with coca leaves and the kola nut as a basis. The doctors first coca leaf drink , Pemberton's French Wine Coca, was actually an immitation of Vin Mariani, a coca-wine drink invented by Angelo Mariani in 1883.
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

'ter be Apoc my Ride :grin:
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Heh. That's why they call it "Pimp" my ride.

Does anybody for fuck's sakes remember back before snoop Shizzlemafuck?

Back when "Pimp was not a respectable term? (Well, it still isn't-but I digress)

"Pimp" cars were the ugliest, stupidest looking things on the roads. They rarely ran and when they did, they were usually only driven short distances-like around the corner to the liquor store.

Pimpmobiles were strictly a black man's thing back then-before it became cool to emulate automotive stupidity. Now any YoMo can be a "pimp", Don't matter what color skin he's got.

They would be either beat up Cadillacs or Lincolns with leopardskin seatcovers and a fuckin' chandelier in the back seat and such shit-and the driver usually looked even stupider than the car.

"Pimping" a car is NOT about any kinda performance. It's about "bling".

Cracks me up when people watch that crap and then complain about how they din't do anything to the engine-it's not about movin' it's about looking as ridiculous as possible and still being considered "street legal".

Here. For the poor, heavy metal deprived children of the 80's/90's is a visual comparison of "pimp" and "performance":

Note the guy on the left side of the pic. Pretty damn stupid looking, eh? His car doesn't look any better.

Hell, it prolly doesn't even start... But it's a looker all right. :wink: The "pimp's" logic is: If ya can't dazzle 'em with brilliance-Baffle 'em with bullshit. I couldn't find a good pic of a pimpmobile, but I did find a decent picture of a pimp-believe me-the car looks just as ridiculous...

Now, notice that you can't really see the guy on the right side of the pic.

That's because he's currently inside the car trying desperately to keep it on the ground. (as in trying to keep it from suddenly becoming an aircraft...).

There's the difference between "Pimp" and "Performance" and never the twain shall meet...at least not yet that I've seen.

I know they're doin' really cool shit with 2L 4 cylinders, but there just ain't NO match ever for two and a half tons of fire-breathin' rollin' death.

The Blue Mule
hit n run

Post by The Blue Mule »

Shizzlemafuck

LOL HAHAHAHAHAhhhahahAhAH!!
"To all you fellow shitkickers I'm commencing broadcast from my new bucket which from now on will be known as The Blue Mule".- White Line Fever 1975.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

it's about looking as ridiculous as possible and still being considered "street legal".

So, by that definition, would this one be "pimp". :rofl: j/k

That word always was a negative term in my book... But, it's my opinion that the "Bling" generation doesn't care much for using their brains... :wink:

Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Yeah DB. Thats the scrap heap. There's not too much of it that is still together. Well, the entire engine is removed & disassembled along with other miscellaneous parts. And, now here's the kicker, Wasps had nested inside the headlight bucket & other miscellaneous places before I got it. I'll take some pic's for you within the next 7 day's, zip 'em up & send them to your E-Mail. It's not much to look at but, it's mine! :wink:
TheJabMan
.:protagonist:.

Post by TheJabMan »

My friend has a Yamaha something-450 Dirtbike from 86 or 84 I think. Used to be in racing before it got sold to him, insane powerband, leaps up. That about all I know about Motorbikes, besides the how they work thing.

Yeah, this topic is fucked.
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

Because my brother in law andmyself both enjoy playing NFSU, but also feel strongly for musclecars, we had to clearly define to ourselves what certain terms mean. So, now in our dictionary:

Pimping has become upgrading the visual aspect of your car. I can say upgading because I believe the visuals get upgraded with a cool mysterious black as welll as with a clearly present purple on green. And I do find it some form of cool to have gold dollar-sign rims. To be honest, it shows balls. If they don't get stolen, it just exclaims "I look like a rich fool in this car and I really don't give a flying fuck, poor boy".

Ricing has, to us, become the tuning of modern (mainly oriental and European) cars, where as "opfokken" (that would be Dutch for something like souping up) would be the tuning of classic muscle.

I must admit, and this will probably hurt my reputation here, that while customizing in the NFS game I do believe some of the cars can be made to look very cool.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Nah, this topic ain't fucked. Not while I still got a Coke in ma hand.

JP, ya lost me there somewheres between page 4 and 5. One post yer on-topic and the next yer goin' on about wasps inna headlight bucket?? I feel like I'm listening to a James Brown record alluvasudden...WTF did I just miss??!? Really-I'm not followin' ya.

Pimping=bad

Customizing=good

"Kustomizing"=even better

Hopping up=kickass

"Kustomizing"+Hopping up=beaucoup better!

Pimp car=ridiculous (1972 Lincoln MKII with a mink-lined gas cap and chandeliers hanging from the front corners and an equally ridiculous looking fool behind the wheel.)

Custom car=not bad (Mild goodies and clean)

Hopped up car=real fast (Primer mebbe with all kindsa motor hangin' outta it)

"Kustom kar"=wow! ((Example: Big Daddy Roth's Beatnik Bandit or Tom Daniel's S'cool bus)

Hopped up "Kustom kar"="Holy shit! Whafuck WAS that!?!?"...."Dunno....'reckon we have to wait til it stops"... (Still dunno....hasn't stopped yet-but guaranteed it'll prolly look good when it does...).

Jabbie: That'd be a two-stroker by the description, yes?

Smokes a bit-sounds like a big weed eater and has only two speeds: "OFF" and "Goin' like hell."

2-strokers are a whole 'nother ball game. Lotsa fun to beat the snot outta.

No cam chains to fuck up with all the poundin', no OHV setup to float at high revs, just plain and simple and fast as hell.

Any two stroker'll run as fast as the piston can uncover the correct port(s). Which means, unlike a 4-stroker that has to be mechanically limited as to it's maximum safe RPMs on account of the valve train can only go so fast before it floats (valves stay open more than shut-causing breakup and power loss until RPMs decrease), 2-strokers'll rev to ungodly RPMs-technically until they generate more heat than they can dissipate (welding the piston to the bore-'cause that and the crankshaft/conrod are the only moving parts). Yes-insane revs. Over-rev a four stroker and it'll eat a valve in no time. Over rev a 2-stroke and it'll just keep going faster until it seizes-then ya just dump some mystery oil down the plug hole and whack the piston with a screwdriver and be on your merry way again :wink: )

Gotta love 2 stroke bikes...Had a 1979 YZ80 drag me up my asphalt driveway on ma face once. I lost the battle with the Yamaha from hell.

Me an' a buddy o' mine found it in pieces on the hillside behind his house. We found all but the kickstart lever. The piston was already scored 1/64" all the way around. The cylinder bore was not too bad, so we sanded the piston a bit flatter to get the burrs off and honed the bore and put a new set of oversized rings on it and made a new head gasket out of a Coke can and wrenched it all together and got ready to rock.

No kickstart, remember-I hadda PUSH it in gear to start it.

I go bookin up the driveway and dump the clutch. *ziiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!" it goes-causing me to lose my footing and subsequently crack the throttle ALL THE WAY OPEN.

Now, most folks at this point would prolly have let go the bike by this time....Nope, not me...I tell ya....it was a good thing I had a brain-bucket on..'S the only reason I still got a head.

That sonofawhore dragged me 3/4 of the way up my driveway (on my chin, no less-THAT took awhile to heal) and once the friction of dragging my body on asphalt became too much for the little engine to bear, it upended itself and smacked back down on top of me, handlebars first-right into the back of my helmet-just to add insult to injury. Talk about yer fuckin' SMACKDOWN...

It sure showed me, by cracky.

I ate some aspirin (almost half a bottle) and wrapped the bottom of ma face up and we went riding the trails anyway. (I didn't rebuild the sumbitch just so it could kick my ass and be done, nosir.)

I rode that bike for about a month until I learned another important lesson about maintenance....as I was catching some air off a fairly high jump we had made-I noticed the front of the bike was a bit too light... (Hmm...that's weird...I wonder....uh-oh...) I look down and the front wheel is just rollin' along the ground kickin' up lil' puffs of dust...(Oh..........Shit.......THIS is gonna hurt now...) I kicked the bike away from me and fell, landing pretty hard on my left side.

Next thing I hear besides birdies for what seemed like an eternity was this weird sound....kinda like "ninganinganinganinganingaNINGANINGANINGANINGANINGA (The bike was comin in for a landing-still winding down) and then that neat (closest I can spell it is "BDDDDDDDDDddddddd!") noise ya hear if you were to bounce your ten-speed bicycle on it's back wheel real hard-only BIGGER..

The front forks buried themselves into the dirt next to my left ear and the GOD DAMN THING FELL OVER ON ME....... A-FUCKIN'-GAIN!!!!

It apparently just wasn't my day.

I took that SOB apart-as far apart as I could get it-I even took apart stuff that wasn't s'posed to come apart. And I went for a drive. And I threw some parts in each pond I came to along a 30-mile roundabout trip. I don't ever wanna see the YZ80 from hell again. Not no way, not no how.

Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

lol db got slamed by a 80...... but hey...i got slamed by ma damn mini bike before lmao...

now the whole "pimp" a car deal is just rediculus...who wants to look like that, really?

rice is even worse...ungodly big wings belong on superbirds and salt flat cars....and those only. but i do see how cool some of the performance parts of things go...its basically the 60's all over again, just with a different style of car...i have no problem with performance these days, so long as its all ZIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!! :rockon: and no "bling" i belive a flat black back woods hoped up 90's acord could be just as cool as the sleeper flat brown 70 nova... but less suspicus and a helluva lot better on insurance and gas...

but then again, no big time rear wheel smoke-age :sad:

back to the liquid...it aint coke, but when i gots me the stomch flue....it helps, only been awake 4 hours and were at...

TheJabMan

Post by TheJabMan »

I assume it's a 2 stroke, Im not entirely sure ot model... Yamaha has far too many Y's and Z's :tongue:

But yes, off and bastard speed... 1st time riding it, it wheelied in 1st, scared the fuck out of me, wasnt expecting such a surge in powah. Rooster-tails everywhere... 1st day mike got it some guy chased him down the road in an impala because he'd thought mike was the person who'd been ripping up his fields... mike thought he wanted to pass so he slowed down, car slowed down, so mike sped up again, unbeknownst to mike that the whole time he was spraying gravel at the guys car... the man was not happy, but meh.
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

But what's this? (Searched images in Google with "Carmageddon") :smile:

Heh. (the search still)
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

LoL i found the VW too hehe
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

yeah i seen it too, when i was looking carmageddon pics, but it doesnt look really carmageddon'e to me. hmmm...

coke
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Heya, JP. I was looking for info on your town and got this:

Guess there ain't much goin' on out there, eh? Either that or your tourism committee needs a good rap inna chops to git 'em motivated. :lol:

bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

heh looks quite sceneic. heres my lil town.

http://www.city.cambridge.on.ca/
Still lazy.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Here's mine:

New Milford, CT.

The official town page is under construction and mostly contains crap about elected officials...

This one's more about the town itself.

Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Well... That about sum's it up. :rofl: I'm out in the middle of nowhere. But, here's how it probably should have read...

You can't even sit back & have a Coke here unless you had been to one of the places mentioned above to buy it. Seriously, we don't even have a little covenience store here...
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

TheJabMan

Post by TheJabMan »

Well, my hometown : http://www.beautifulperth.com

I shant be putting the place I live in, as... I mean, it's frikkin Toronto, bleh, fuck-a-doodle-do.

You know when you're biggest news in town is that a family moved to China, you've hit the bigtime.

Check who’s online