Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Coke Much?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
TheJabMan
.:protagonist:.

Re: CockMuch?

Post by TheJabMan »

Don't resist it... It's just meant to be.
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

Quoting DB

Blarg: He made a very funny typo that everybody hadda pick out and have some fun with as we are wont to do and he took it all personal and shit himself all over this thread. All part of the learning process, I reckon.

I thought it was more than that. I knew of the typo thing, but I thought there was something else that made him squirt all over the place like that.

13 year old, I figure. They're the first ones to start calling people "gay". It's the age....Guess he couldn't handle his Coke, either.

(Notice even tho I'm way the hell off-topic I keep mentioning Coke?) Trying to keep the continuity here.

Yeah, I know. Kids like that are just gay.

Coke.

:grin:
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

quote:

"Kids like that are just gay."

Well, I dunno 'bout gay, an' I don't care about gay.

That was just a lousy way to handle the situation, what he did. It's the AOL tree-hanger way o' thinkin'.

We here pretty much seem to have an understanding.

We talk to each other as if we were standing face to face. It works well and a lotta good ideas get conveyed in this manner. Even when we're pissed at each other-we still act like we're in the same room.

Then ya get the dude that spouts kinda like Toastie's signature...

Stands out like a sore thumb.

Ah, well...mebbe they'll learn someday. Mebbe not. But meantime-they sure are easy to spot.

Aw crap!! I ran out of Coke so I guess I'm back to drinking Dr. Pepper. :grin:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

ROFL'ed JP:

"THe truly painful part about all of this is, it got me working on my bike again and, I started drinking Coke again!"

Hey! Cool! What kinda bike ya got? What needs to be done to it? How long ya been ridin'? I'm all ears!

Last I understood ya din't have one and were missin' it some. I musta misunderstood ya.

Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

When I was 11 or 12, I used to ride around on one of these:

Righteous!

Oh, and COKE!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Hey! I had that exact same moped! 'Cept mine was blue! (Go figure...)

Of all the mopes out there-that particular make was the quickest only surpassed by the Honda PA50 "Hobbit" with the two-speed final drive. (Had one of those, too.) The Tomos was the only one other than the Honda that could pull the big hills at a fairly righteous clip of 25 MPH. (With a 150 pound guy on it without overheating.).

Mine had a really rusty fuel tank, tho, so I hadda strap a big lawn tractor gas tank on the rear rack with some extra fuel line and a one-way tap running down to the carb.
Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

this is as close as ill be gettin to a real hog for a while.... `71 honda 450 front end...i call it the battel hammer, its good for a game of chicken when the rest of the rat pack shows up, last snow day we had...me and ma friend justin played chicken, needless to say i came out on top! :lol:

ohh and.....COKE! ive been cuttin back a little bit, my habit is getting 'spencive

Pedestrians have the right of way.....Unless they're in the way!
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

holy crap, i see at Least 13 Bikes :rofl:
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

last i counted 38 frames im the pile under all that snow, there all lined up next ta that tent...called "the chop shop"
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

i stole my fair share of bikes in my time, 23 bikes in one day (just for fun i suppose)
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

well for the record..those were all obtained legally... offerin the hicks around town that we'll hall them away for free and whatnot.... they mostly belong to the "rat pack" our bicycle groupe...

we ride togeather, DRINK COKE, and have weenie roasts on our days outta school.... lotsa fun i tells ya
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

heh. Those'll give way to pig roasts and swappin' horror stories about waitin' for Harley parts while yer drinkin' yer Coke.
autopilot
Travelling Scrap Heap

Post by autopilot »

I stole a bike once. took it, noticed the tires were deflated, pumped some new air in em, drove the bike for 15 minutes, put it back when I was done, true story.
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

well sense this is an open post, i would just like to say to Autopilot: fopr some reason that avitar makes me want to kill my parents. lol dont know why. its a mystery.

and to everyone else taslking bout stealing bikes and such: shame oin you, i would never do suck a thing! :yingyang:
Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

if some one stole one of my bikes...i would be infuriated. Not only cause it doesnt belong to them, but everyone who knows me knows that if they just call and say when they are going to stop by, i'll help build and provide any parts needed to make them one kick ass kustom..... stealin just aint cool....

so ill just kick back with another coke and salute the man who works for what he wants :rockon:
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

i would never do suck a thing!

Oh no!! more typos! are you going to get mad now? :mad: :rofl:

snaggin bikes used to be my main mode of transpo school was 6-7 miles so instead of walking

or begging for money, i would just jack one from the rich kids with $250 bikes that had

the quick release front tire chained up to the bike rack

my "classic" jack move, one (lets say red) bike had a front quick release tire chained up,

and another(black with QR) was chained up on the back tire, so i took the frame from the red one

moved to the black one and took the front wheel off it, stuck the two together and rode home!,

i think im going to grab a Coke (not cock :rofl:)

the next day, there were two NEW bikes in place of the two i "used"
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

D_B, you have had the chance to ride/drive pretty much anything huh? The Tomos I had was old, and it used to belong to my cousin, which he then passed on to me. It was a nice shit-brown color. But it was fun.

After that, I drove around on a 50cc Suzuki Sephia ZZ, which was oddly fun, but since it was 2nd hand it was quite worn. It broke down one too many times, and my father sold it. The dude that bought it completely rebuilt the engine and still rides it around town.

This is the best pic I could find:

Now I ride the Gilera Runner SP that I've shown here on a number of occasions. When I can afford my own bike, I'm probably gonna pick up a big 500CC scooter.

Either a Gilera Nexus 500

http://www.zweirad-perscheid.de/Neuigke ... s500_1.jpg

http://www.infomotori.com/foto/art_2245 ... s%2001.JPG

Or a Yamaha TMAX 500

http://www.webalice.it/andosti/images/15.jpg

http://www.mondom.com/moto/yamaha/yamah ... 00my04.jpg

The thing about this shape on a bike is that they're extremely comfortable. I've had the chance to try both the Nexus and the TMAX and they're both amazing to ride. And since they've got relatively big engines, they can be taken on long(er) trips aswell. The TMAX's output is 40 hp from it's twin cylinder engine. It'll hit around 170 km/h too. :smile: The Nexus has a single-cylinder 40 hp engine, and the same top speed. And they both have CVT transmission.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Those look comfortable to ride. Mighty small wheels, though.

Speakin' of small wheels, I also had one of these:

Made By Piaggio. Mine was a '60 that I picked up by accident in some stuff In a trade.

Ran good 'til it got real hot and the points would stick and short out.

Gave me lots of excuses to stop for an ice-cold Coke.

Yes, I have either owned or driven quite a few vehicles. I wanna drive one of everything before I'm dead. I'm a gearhead. 'Swhat I live for.

Still workin' ma way up the pile... :wink: :grin:
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

errr. stop making fun of me!!!!! :mad: you know what you are apex you uh your uh... a mean guy. lol just kidding. :wink:
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Heh. He's not makin' fun of ya. If he WAS, you'd know it fer sure! :grin:
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Heh. He's not makin' fun of ya. If he WAS, you'd know it fer sure!

Yep, you would know for sure (i still snicker about that "drink a cock")

@ thos i've pissed off, or pissed on...

Sorry, i dont know how to put all this in words but.. sorry for pissing you all off

i dont know why i was such a dick or short tempered, deepest sorry's come from my hart

can we be friends?

(Econo, Auto, AdR, Nwo4life are the first that come to mind)

:beer: < Coke :grin:

Anyways back to the original topic!

i some how stumbled apon a house full coke addicts!!!

Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

*BUUUUURRRRRP* Yup. Guy I work with has got just about everything ever marketed with the name Coca Cola or Coke on it.

Sez Blarg:

"I drink, like, five cups of coffee....

In an hour."

Heh. Ya lightweight. :grin: :lol:

When I used to ride ma bike in the wintertime-there was this Friendly's restaurant i used to practically LIVE at. I'd come chuggin' into the lot all froze to death-it'd be so cold that I'd hafta stop every so often because the carbs would ice up and the engine'd stop runnin...I'd hafta let it heat soak for ten minutes or so before I could continue- and two a ma buddies'd run out, grab me under the arms an' drag me inside and order several pots o' coffee. (The big, roundy, industrial sized ones)

Ma last record was something like four pots in about an hour. No jitters. When you've been THAT cold for that long-hot coffee goes down like water.

Oh, yeah...Tony...To clear this up:

"Is it gay to touch your own willy?

Is if gay to touch another man's willy?

Is it gay to give another man a blowjob?

Is it gay to get a blowjob from a man?

Is it then gay to give yourself a blowjob?"

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

That last one just cancels itself out altogether :lol:

Hell, If I could do that I'd prolly never leave the damn house!

Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

That just cancels itself out altogether

Hell, If I could do that I'd prolly never leave the damn house!

my god man...thats a womans job......lol
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Heh. It's like that age-old question:

Why does a dog lick his balls? Because he CAN. :lol:
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

"my god man...thats a womans job......lol"

Or a vacuum cleaner.

Bomb: -You suck!

Vacuum cleaner: -You Blow!

Hehe

-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
KSkins
turbo bastard

Coke much

Post by KSkins »

I found this in: www.anncol.org/side/369

But I been trying to find an old ad, that have several pictures of dictators (Lenins. Ho Chi Minh Hitler, Alexander, Napoleon), and an bottle of this black product. And the slogan was "Only one launched a campaign that conquered the World" I have it in an histoy book, but my scanner is dead
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Man, I acquired a 1984 (I think... The year is the least thing on my mind right now!) Yamaha 650 DOHC a little before the weather got cold & nasty here. But, I don't think that I'm going to be able to salvage it. I knew it was going to require some fixing when I got it. But, DAMN!!! I'm not too sure that I'm going to be able to do anything with it. It's in lots of pieces right now. But, if you'd like to see the pile of junk, I'll get a couple of shots up for you tomorrow. Taking a good look at it yesterday was really depressing... Mostly because of the fact that I not only have to get the sucker put back together in a working manner. But, I also have to modify the handlebars so that I will be able to ride it.So. I just sat back & drank coke. I'm afraid it's going to be another year or so before I get to feel the breeze on a nice two wheeled road trip once again...

Oh yeah, speking of caffiene intake, I comsume about a 12 pack of 16 ounce cans of Coke daily along with my 3 pot's of coffee. :supercrazy: I'm sure that those of you that know about my sleep problems will try to blame it on the caffiene. I could give contradictory evidence, though. So, don't bother :rofl:
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

That wouldn't be an XS650 Special, would it? (An inline twin).

How bad is it? Is the engine still together on the frame? Or is it all in lil' bitty pieces in crates?

Is that the XS650 Special you got?

'Cause if it is, I had one of those back in the late 80s and prolly still have a shop manual for it around somewheres. "The Japanese Triumph" I believe they called it. Strange critter, that engine, too. It odd-fires like an old Beezer. Thumps nice. Prone to a pesky oil leak at the cylinder jug base gasket, but that's curable with better gaskets than Yamaha provided. There's lotsa aftermarket gasket sets that are tougher and less prone to getting brittle and cracking as the stock ones tended to do.

I recommend removing the stock ignition coils as well and substituting a pair of Accel "Super Stock" Chrome Can coils in their place. Nice hot spark every time no matter what the ambient temp. Chrome cans don't crack and arc like the stock plastic coated ones either. Ya can use those pretty yellow Accel 8mm wires off'n 'em and practically drive it underwater without shorting out the ignition.

It'll be a nice runnin' bike when it's together if it's the one I'm thinking of.

They make neat lil' shorty choppers, too.

Mine was a '78 and it wasn't a hardtail in the normal sense-'twas before I could weld good enough so I had a buddy o' mine tack weld an old set o'shocks with the springs removed in the crushed position to make struts out of 'em which is a perfectly acceptable hardtail setup for a swingarm-equipped frame.

makes it completely rigid.

Then I mounted a Sportster peanut tank where the stock one came off of and a moderate king/queen seat and an Electra-Glide rear fender. Set o' drag bars on 4" risers topped it off. The only bitch part was making the highway bar so I could put ma feets up. Not a whole lotta room onnat front downtube.

Far as yer bars go-just have somebody bend ya a new set o' pullbacks with one side longer than the other. Only thing you'll just hafta get a longer cable for that side and extend the wiring harness a bit.

If ya don't wanna get the bars chromed-just sand 'em and paint 'em flat black. Flat black goes with everything. Including Moon pies and Coke.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Here's a neat link on the XS650-with some customizing ideas near the end of the article.

650 Motorcycles.com

Have ya another Coke an' check it out. Brought back memories for me.

Here's some of the chops I found:

And this guy just went all out:

Pretty versatile bike, eh?

Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

According to DB:

Heh. Ya lightweight.
Dem's fightin' werds, pardner.

Seriously though, four industrial pots an hour... No.

Have yourself checked though. And your teeth whitened.

:grin:
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Blargy sez:

"And your teeth whitened."

Oh, really? :grin:

I've drunk worse'n that and turned out OK.

Mind over bladder :wink: :lol:

Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

MY EYES!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: Coke Much?

Post by Deep_Blue »

This is about a week's worth at my house (in warmer weather-double that, at least..).

ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

Hey DB, now that you've got a nice cam, why not get a new mug shot?
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Hmm. I suppose. That one's only last summer. 'Reckon I could, tho.

On a side note-Salt and vinegar flavored potato chips just fuckin' rock.

'Specially when ya wash 'em down with a Coke.

Check who’s online