Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Coke Much?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: Coke Much?

Post by Deep_Blue »

Sez, NitroX:

"Sez DB:

"Pepsi Blue looked and kinda tasted like windshield washer fluid."

That comparison...did you ever had a taste of washer fluid to stablish similarities??? "

In a word. Yes. This fuckin' wingnut I know used a "Pepsi Blue" bottle to hold W/S washer fluid that was left in the bottom of it's original jug so he could use the gallon jug for something else.

So here I come out from under ma car all hot and thirsty and spittin' rust an' crud an' shit and I goes an' takes a swig of the W/S washer shit in the "Pepsi" bottle.

This confirmed my theory(having previously tasted Pepsi Blue and thinking it tasted like W/S washer fluid and then actually having drunk a goodly snort of the ACTUAL washer fluid) that they are in fact, one and the same-just the Pepsi is a tad bitty bit sweeter.

Dr. Pepper is a tough one to explain to somebody who's never experienced it before.

A soft drink flavored from a blend of pure fruit flavors, spices, and distilled sparkling water.

The name "Dr Pepper" came from Dr. Charles Pepper, a Virginia doctor who gave druggist Wade Morrison (The owner of the drug store where it originated) his first job.

Dr Pepper is a “native Texan,” originating at Morrison's Old Corner Drug Store. It is the oldest of the major brand soft drinks in America. Like its flavor, the origin of Dr Pepper is out-of-the-ordinary. Charles Alderton, a young pharmacist working at Morrison's store, is believed to be the inventor of the now famous drink. Alderton spent most of his time mixing up medicine for the people of Waco, but in his spare time he liked to serve carbonated drinks at the soda fountain. He liked the way the drug store smelled, with all of the fruit syrup flavor smells mixing together in the air. He decided to to create a drink that tasted like that smell. He kept a journal, and after numerous experiments he finally hit upon a mixture of fruit syrups that he liked.

Contrary to what some of you may have heard, DP caontains no prunes or any derivatives thereof.

It's known unofficially as the warrior's soft drink.

Some people say it tastes kinda like cough syrup, but those are prolly Pepsi drinkers used to chuggin liquid sugar. (These same people prolly eat at "KAYEFFCEE" and "BEEKAY" and "MICKY D's" and prolly swallow their bubblegum a lot and trip over their shoelaces a lot, too.)

There's absolutely nothing on the planet that tastes like Dr. Pepper.

I'd say the only thing that even comes CLOSE is another drink called "Mr. Pibb" (Whodafuck dat is I dunno).

***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

heh, thanks for the story DB, i love dr. pepper, i have one ever day, and im not joking, and mr. pibb is the closets thing to it, which is cool, its not the same tasting as eveything else. like mountain dew for example, there is mountain dew, sprite, and sierra mist, and a whole bunch of others. which is to many for me, my favorite soda's are probably, 1) Dr. pepper, 2) Sierra mist, 3) Coke, and 4) Minute Maid Orange Soda. and those are mainly the only sodas i have been drinking lately. havent had a pepsi blue sense a LONG time, but about the original pepsi, that shit is just nasty IMO. it goes flat in about 2 minutes, and its just not good tasting. and mountain dew has way to much sugar. and thats what i think bout those sodas. :grin:

thank you.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

oh really now .. I should think about adding some sugar to my windshield washer fluid :wink: I thought windshield washer fluid was poisonous man, at least the sutff I have is. :sad:
Was Der So Alles Kann
Vermilionvirus
turbo bastard

Post by Vermilionvirus »

heh, we downd a 24 pack of COKE today...it was the second ever RAT PACK WEENIE ROAST SPECTACULAR! we made a few swing bikes (still need to make the rear forks), and a sweet chopper...raked it out to 45 degrees, then added 4 foot long forks. rockerdingus flew over the handel bars of our 6 foot tall tall bike...lol so he sat out for a while and drank some COKE and then ma other friend pulled a wheelie on the 4.5 foot tall tall bike... wich was a feat that deserved a big COKE ..... anyhow...theres my COKE rant for today....

wheelie on a tall bike????!!!!

TheJabMan
.:protagonist:.

Post by TheJabMan »

Wgatever gimmie the cie bitches, aiM all o the shoit.... Im drunm andk..wait. dunrlk!!!! and startinf this pooost!bppoayaj! boo..no boyah111 and all that funky thsiT [url=mailto:shirt@!">shirt@![/url] bno..,dambnSHIT@!!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Sounds like Jabbie got's a lil' too much rum in his Coke.

Done went an' shorted out his booyah.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

heya anyone try that V8 in a can, it tastes like shit, but you can chug it pretty easy ... I took a bet, otherwise I wouldnt drink it at all :lol:
Was Der So Alles Kann
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

In the can??? YUCK!!! I'll drink it straight down out of the large plastic or glass bottles though. :wink: Especially the Spicy Hot version. :eek:
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

ah, there is one, maybe Ill try that, I tried the topical one once thinking it was a nice sweet tropic juice like a fruitopia sort of thing right, didnt look to read that they snuck freaking carrot juice in !!! BLEH! what an aftertaste :lol:
Was Der So Alles Kann
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Aah, you guys and yer Mary-less bloodys...The only V8 in a can I ever had was a 304 in a Gremlin.

'Twas a BUBF (Butt Ugly But Fast).
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

dont drink those bloody mary's lol I just like a plain Nestea :cool:
Was Der So Alles Kann
blacksunshine
turbo bastard

Post by blacksunshine »

coke-good

import car(rice)-bad

good ol' V8 gas-hog-good

american made chopper-good

cheap knock-off of import chopper wannabees-bad

"buy american, give us the work and the money,dont send it over seas." :beer:
"This place, will now be your home again untill your death"
TheJabMan

Post by TheJabMan »

Well... meh.

Coke is godly, and as far as chopper knock-offs go, the Vulcan was purdy... granted it wont cause too many noise complaints.

Fraid there was nary coke to do with the drunken me. Dollar half-pints and ten dollar pitchers... the world redeems itself once more.
K@VeRa
motorised death

Post by K@VeRa »

Soda Limonada and Guaraná Antarctica kicks Coca-Cola ass...lol

...why do we keep writing things down here...?
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

Nestle Lemonade is pretty good, should be similar to that Liminoda drink there ... anyone try Fanta, cant get it much up here in Canada, maybe in the south ... but Fanta is nice stuff :wink:
Was Der So Alles Kann
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

sez Da Jab:

" as far as chopper knock-offs go, the Vulcan was purdy... granted it wont cause too many noise complaints ."

Heheh...It does NOW! (New Vance & Hines Longshots) Righteously loud as fuck.

See any mufflers? Me either... Gots lil' baffle-y things in there but that's about it. It sounds just shy of straight pipes.

Fanta's OK stuff. Lil' too plastic-y tasting for me. I was also a fan of Nehi grape. (Radar O'Reilly's favorite on M*A*S*H).

The best root beer I ever had was "Frosty" (with the snowman on the can).

I'd sure like to know where I could find some-they just discontinued it around these parts years ago and I really wish they'd bring it back.

Yuppie soft drinks bound in these parts. SoBe, Red Bull{shit}, Tiger Sh(i)t, you name it.

I tried that Red Bull crap and I gotta tell ya-It DOES give ya wings. But not like the commercial implies.

Yer wings carry ya straight around the corner to puke. Nasty stuff.

Gimme a Coke any day.

NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

fine with me lol, its not like they sell Fanta, watched Mash once, bored shitless after about 3 minutes.
Was Der So Alles Kann
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Yeah, it got to be yawn city after awhile. I guess it all depends on what yer into.
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

ohhh, the fanta girls are hot, and fanta is good, wanta fanta dont you wanta. yeah

reading this post makes me relax a little, lets keep in goin huh?
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

I don't see it stoppin' anytime soon. This thread has become the equivalent of the "Channel 11A" I used to hang out on.

"SKIP-LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNND!"
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

nah, im not into military, maybe if I had waited something interesting would of happened ... But I doubt it :lol:
Was Der So Alles Kann
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

at first i thought this post was really stupid, but it has evolved into a good post hehe, its crazy.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

actaully its still sort of stupid in a way, I mean, we really just talk about pop for a while, then start talking bout something else, then go back to talking about pop again :P
Was Der So Alles Kann
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

well thats life ya know, its stupid.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

See what can happen because of some carefully chosen words?

They act kinda like a weir (moveable dam) to direct a flow in a desireable direction or an undesireable direction. Good stuff to keep in mind. :wink: So does stoppin' an' thinkin' now and agin. If more people did that-there'd be a lot less "stupidity on purpose" in the world.

On a lighter note, after almost three months:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I got to ride my motorhuckle today!!!!!

I originally intended to just fire it up so I could circulate the oil a bit and warm 'er up and charge the battery some......but I got to thinkin'.......Hmmm........This thing DOES have wheels on it.....it's not meant to be a stationary engine......so what if it's only 35 degrees out....I used to ride when it was 20 below out.....*little voice says: Yeah, but that was twenty years ago...when you could stand the cold better*....Screw it! The roads are a bit sandy but dry for the most part....the sun is out....I'll just think warm thoughts...besides....I gotta get it out from under the back porch and up the trail in the woods to the road........(slipping the clutch a bit....lil' more throttle...)......Aw.......fuckit!

And up the hill I went-slinging dirt and spinning on the ice and out onto the road with a roar like thunder in ma ears and the ice-cold wind in ma hair (a quick "Be right back, hon"....to my wife) and ma feets up on the highboards and that familiar pulsing that only a V-twin can produce coming up thru the bars and the seat an' a big ol' cheshire cat grin on ma mug...

I froze my friggin' ass off.

But it was worth it :grin:

SJ sez:

"well thats life ya know, its stupid."

Here's somethin' ya might notta thought about:

My experience has shown me that life is 1% what happens to ya and 99% how ya react to it. (Think about that weir). :wink: :grin:

TheJabMan

Post by TheJabMan »

I see the attraction of bikes, I just like running onto/off of things too much to ride one. I hate the idea that if I rearend a civic with a bike, I'm probably dead. Wheras if i rear end a civic with a 84-F150, it'd be "what civic?"

Anyhow, speaking of coke, most my 80's gone and Im gonna git to the store and pick up another 2L, huzzah...
Vermilionvirus
turbo bastard

Post by Vermilionvirus »

haha hooray for the sweet pipes on db's bike....! LOOKS HELLA COOL!

it was sooo nice here tho man, great weather. so great infact we finished a swing bike today. a bunch of the iraqies saw us riding around the gas station parking lot and fliped out when they saw us..... and then we got COKES

speaking of iraqies and COKE .... next weekend....we may just have a tallbike joust-off in front of that same gas station.... after all whats better than carmageddon on bicycles?
Rockerjunkie817
driver

Post by Rockerjunkie817 »

Well, i just wanted to bring this loving post back to life, with a fasionable "im sorry"
.:It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man:.
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

hey ricker guy, howd you get back, well if you can actully hold up to your apology then i guess its cool with me.
Vermilionvirus
turbo bastard

Post by Vermilionvirus »

heh...aslong as he doesnt drink anymore cocks around here... lmao
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

heh...aslong as he doesnt drink anymore cocks around here... lmao

:rofl: i could see that being a problem!
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

yeah man, its all down with me :rockon:
Was Der So Alles Kann
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

aslong as he doesnt drink anymore cocks around here

its all down with me
Aha! So that's a Freudian slip!
Vermilionvirus
turbo bastard

Post by Vermilionvirus »

wow.....

i think we all need to clairfy that the only thing that should be drank around here is COKE

and nothing else.....`cept junkpiles jd

ohh and i heard that the coke that is made in mexico is still made with sugar... does anyone know if this is true? cause if it is...im going to get some
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

ohh and i heard that the coke that is made in mexico is still made with sugar... does anyone know if this is true? cause if it is...im going to get some

yes...l all sodas made in mexico (or the majority) are made with real sugar, thats why the taste so good.

Check who’s online