Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Polygonized.Com needs YOU!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
NitroX
nymphetamine

Re: Polygonized.Com needs YOU!

Post by NitroX »

You gotta be joking ApeX .. "someplace in the united states" just might not be florida..
Was Der So Alles Kann

Tags:
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

But it just might, so if i see him i'll pass the message :tongue:

Also, it was a joke, but still if i see him....
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
NitroX
nymphetamine

Post by NitroX »

heh, so Was I. I get it all the time when talking to some of the americans I know .. they tell me, her I know a jack smith in canada, do you know him? .. yeah sure of course, he lives right in my front yard :lol:
Was Der So Alles Kann
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

polygonized renewed, still havent been able to get whole of boose though :crazy:
D. Capitator
mechanic

Post by D. Capitator »

If money is all that is needed , Boose can contact me privately in person via my e-mail and I will gladly

make arrangements with him for a street address that I can send the funds to via snail mail.

I will not send money electronically no matter how small the amount or how secure you claim it to be.

I will do this simply for the love of our game and for no other reason. There you go , problem solved.

If he does not have my address he can enter a post to that effect and I will contact him. If it is required that the amount is $100/month I can probably donate for 1 year $1200. of course I will require

a receipt ,because the tax man is up my ass every year. ( I paid approx. $192,000 in income tax last year) the bastards! If someone is willing to make a "taxman mobile" I will gladly, gleefully, joyeously

smash it to bits screaming like a little girl all the way !
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Thought I'd let ya'll know: Polygonized.com seems to have expired again: http://www.sedoparking.com/search/regis ... te_id=4798
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Yeah, I contacted Elendal, probably be a few days before its back. Every September this happens. :crazy:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Ah, found out when I wondered why your avatar and sig weren't loading, I decided to go to your site and realised what was going on.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online