Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

I just lost my best friend

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: I just lost my best friend

Post by Deep_Blue »

Fortune cookies?

Hey. I'm just commenting on what I see here. Maybe I'm not politically correct, but I smell a whole truckload of crap.

Kitteh introduced hmself in a previous post as "the newest, bad mouthed nOOb"-and then went right ahead and lived up to that description right away by insulting my mother outta nowhere, shooting his mouth off about "fags", "rednecks" and prolly a half-dozen other ethnic and social groups collectively.

Then he tells everybody he's got a more expensive, exotic car than most could afford (read: Pay attention to me-I have a better car than any of you all could ever hope for.)-a job designing menus for a popular game,(read:Pay attention to me-I made this game you're playing) a new job doing absolutely jack for pay that many of us might never see(read: Pay attention to me-I make more money than you all and I don't even have to work for it), And now he's been shot at and his friend killed (read: Pay attention to me-the "I'm better than you" idea didn't get the responses I expected, so now I'll try for sympathy.).

OK, mebbe I'm WAY outta line here-and if it proves to be true-I'll ban myself from this board and never come back out of sheer embarrassment.

But after the bit with the viper pics-and more than one person, includin myself called him out on that one-I just don't wanna believe anything he says anymore.

Am I alone in this belief?

Sure-the shooting story got to me some-nevermind the switching of character partway thru-I was willing to chalk that up to rage or just lack of too much enthusiasm for typing-I mean-If you'd just been shot and lost a good friend that day-would you take the time to type out a description of it on a gamer's bulletin board? I wouldn't-I'd be sitting around doped up on pain meds (That's gotta hurt) and just contemplating my horrible luck. And prolly getting drunk to forget about the whole thing.

I'll tell ya what else I wouldn't be doing on that same date at about the same time as I wouldn't beposting my sad story in one thread-I wouldn't be totally out of that character in another thread on the editing forum raving about somebody's car they're making. Check it out yourself....

posted by Kitteh in the General discussion forum:

I just lost my best friend

Wed Sep 17 2003 05:49 PM (12.236.139.181) Edit Reply

On the night of Monday, I was out at Outback Steakhouse with my best friend, Jake. We ate and talked and laughed. Then I heard a scream. Then a gunshot. A man holding a pistol came over to us.....

Now on the same date a couple hours later in the editing forum:

Re: A C2 vehicle Id like to make. [re: bruner_james]

Wed Sep 17 2003 08:42 PM (12.236.139.181) Edit Reply

Mmm. Driver is a lotta fun. And it works in XP. I remember a few months ago, I was driving the Miami car (What was it called?) through San Fran. I did a handbrake turn between a traffic light and a wall, then eased off the steering a little and handbraked again, sideways between two cars, then handbraked back to the left and went between a tree and the wall in reverse before twisting back around and jumping over a dirt pile.

Now on the 18th-after some people have started to cry with him and show their condolences-in thr discussion forum:

Re: I just lost my best friend [re: Forsaken Brolly]

Thu Sep 18 2003 06:50 PM (12.236.139.181) Edit Reply

I meant 5 foot 9. Dammit I'm so fucking god damn pissed off. I wanna twist his wrist till it breaks, slice it off, and let him bleed to death while I poke him in the eyes really hard with a sewing needle, then back off and put four grenades in his mouth.

The funeral is being held at some cemetary in San Jose, I have no idea but I have directions somehwere. I thank you guys for trying to help me, ice cream really helps alot. Nice big bowl of Dreyers Dreamery is good, with whipped cream, and three cherries and caramel sauce and chocolate fudge. I just had one, man it made me think of such good things, like hot woman shooting that fag fucker and stuff. Then last night I had a dream about Jake (I finally fell asleep) where I die and I find him in heaven and there are pink elephants on skateboards and blue giraffes eating fruit loops. Scary. But a good dream. Anyway.

Then a couple hours later in the discussion forum:

Re: Aieee! I can't stop! [re: classicdrogn]

Thu Sep 18 2003 10:59 PM (12.236.139.181) Edit Reply

I can't help but that SoupR coupe looks cool.

Then again next day on the subject of music preference in the discussion forum after pissing and moaning about what an asshole I am:

Re: what music do you listen to? [re: Haze]

Fri Sep 19 2003 11:04 AM (12.236.139.181) Edit Reply

99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger. Also Spokesman by Goldfinger. And probably other songs by Goldfinger I've never heard yet.

Sounds really heartbroken, don't he?

Ya don't believe me? Look up these posts and check the times yourselves.

I know a liar when I hear one. And for alla the high-class jobs and car and stuff he says he has- not once has he contested the fact that I've called him a 15-year old on numerous ocaisions..Hmmm...

I tell y'all what. If I'd just A.)been proven a liar about the car I drive, and B;)been thru a whirlwind job change, and C.)Just been shot and lost my best friend-the LAST thing I'd want to do is talk about any of it here.

But that's just me.

I don't think I'm anywheres near off the mark here, but if I am-I'll stick to my word and sign outta here so it doesn't happen again because then I WILL have made a colossal ass of myself and would just be too damned ashamed to come back and say ANYTHING.

But I don't think that is the case.

Seeindg alla this-does anybody disagree with my logic and Kitteh's words that are here in this forum?

Cause if ya do-it's been a trip hangin' out with y'all.
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
matt
im new, be gentle

Post by matt »

Based on your previous threads I originally slated this one as not warranting a reply on the principle 'if you haven't anything nice to say...'. That and the fact it seems to be complete fantasy, or maybe that's just my bias from things I've picked up from your previous conversations (Many of which DB rightly outlined above). Being a walking contradiction, you've done yourself no favours to add any credability to your tales, and if you are just spinning another one I'd suggest you're sick in the head.

Maybe that's just me who's naturally cynical, and if you'd care to support your story I have no problems apologising and saying I'm wrong, surely a story like that would make newspaper clippings.. headlines.. 'HAVE YOU SEEN's or 'CAN YOU HELP's..? Oh wait.. no scanner?

If you want a discussion, why not start one properly, it would be a lot more productive and less insulting to anyone who really has violently lost someone close.

I'm not american, but I support gun ownership. I'm one of the least violent people you'll ever meet, but I'd always like the chance to defend myself, a basic human right this this country has done a superb job of fucking up royally. As mentioned already, if a criminal wants a gun they'll have one whether they're illegal or not. I'd like more than a rolled up newspaper and a 3" penknife to defend myself with if someone busts into my house or attacks me or my close ones.

Other countries have shown it's not gun ownership that is the problem. Peoples attitudes are the problem. Whether they're easily influenced, cant deteremine between fantasy or reality, or just a spanner short of a toolbox, that's where a problem lies. There are plenty of countries with legalised firearms that dont go round turning everyone into swiss cheese.

Banning firearms doesnt stop violent crime, but I sure as hell feel legalising them again will have an impact on the outcome of these. It's been well shown that they will go after the easy money and the easiest target, and in this country you have no choice but to be the victim.

just out of interest : http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2002/8/22/234840/194

Meanwhile, America's traditionally high and England and Wales's traditionally low murder rates are remorselessly converging. In 1981, the US rate was nine times higher than the English. By 1995, it was six times. Last year, it was down to 3.5. Given that US statistics, unlike the British ones, include manslaughter and other lesser charges, the real rate is much closer. New York has just recorded the lowest murder rate since the 19th century. I'll bet that in the next two years London's murder rate overtakes it.''
(not in reply to anything but I couldnt get blockquote to work, quote from this interesting article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main ... inion.html
Apex2003
Banned

Post deleted by Beast

Post by Apex2003 »

Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

I didn't touch this thread earlier mainly because I had the same doubts as DB. Even if the guy is telling the truth, CWA isn't a place where you can cry on a stranger's shoulder. I've always believed these kinda posts shouldn't be allowed on any forums unless they're made up entirely of close friends. I never met a person on the internet I could trust with stuff like that. Hypothetically, if the guy is for real then he's only setting himself up for more frustration. If he's not then all he'll accomplish is a flame war and a ban.

Looks like kitteh succeeded in whatever it was he wanted.
Econobrick
Stucco

Post by Econobrick »

Agreed! I mean if it's for real, then i'm sorry for his loss. But it just seems a bit strange to write about it here. I know that if something like that happened to me, I wouldn't wanna talk about it with a bunch of people i'll never even meet. :smile:
thrill2kill
turbo bastard

Post by thrill2kill »

ya i agree, maybe he was just trying express his feelings :crazy: anways i mean its sad to lose something like that but....u really didnt have too do this..no offense...see ya l8tr :smile:
M®. £üñ¢hßØx
WetDogx2

Post by M®. £üñ¢hßØx »

Plus it's kinda funny that he stopped talking when we started thinking that he was full of s***.
HAHA OMG I NEVR KNO WUT 2 PUT IN THIS THINGS!!11 LOLZ!111 OMG FUXXORZ IM BAD AT HTIS
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

Only because he said he was leaving after taking offense at DB saying he was full of shit.
random_monkey
M®. £üñ¢hßØx
WetDogx2

Post by M®. £üñ¢hßØx »

He lacked confidence.

( :confused: )
HAHA OMG I NEVR KNO WUT 2 PUT IN THIS THINGS!!11 LOLZ!111 OMG FUXXORZ IM BAD AT HTIS
thrill2kill
turbo bastard

Post by thrill2kill »

that makes since but i think d-b racted a little too touch and kitteh took offense to it....but the thing about teh web u cant tell whos bullshittig.... for all u know i could be like 9yrs old.... :rofl:
pinkman
pedestrian

Post by pinkman »

Kitteh has commited suicide. He was one of my online friends and his brother emailed me of it. He was entirely truthful when he told about his friend dying, his viper being stolen, and his new job. I feel a little sad, since I've known him for 5 months already.
thrill2kill
turbo bastard

Post by thrill2kill »

are u serious.. or is this more b.s or whatever????
TomeX
2xfeet drive

Post by TomeX »

R.I.P Kitteh...
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Aahh..Jeez...some people will lie even when the truth would save them (Note that "pinkman's" IP address is the same IP address as Kitteh's-the only thing he says that's true is that he's in 'Frisco, thereabouts)...T. I reacted like I would've if Kitteh were standing in front of me. In fact-I think I even displayed some restraint after the way he had been speaking to me-especially regarding my relatives.

Kitteh-pinkman-whatthehellever you've rereged and called yourself now-I am under the impression that you are a pathological liar-either that or yer gettin' yer jollies reading alla this because-hey-even negative attention is still attention, right? You are following the same pattern that you used when we called ya out on that bullhockey "Viper" story-("Well...well....ROFL on you guys! I...I...Do have a Viper and it WAS at the winery so neener-neener neeeeener!" (yes, I was online watching you when we caught you and then when you realized we had ya busted stone cold, ya posted some crap about it being stolen suddenly (yup! I read it before you deleted it) and then mebbe you thought it wouldn't make sense so you deleted the post shortly afterward and then asked us wondering what happened to it-I know darn well what happened to it..That's why your references to your "Viper" being stolen that you are referring to have no post to match it to-because you DID post that reference-then deleted it-and then obviously forgot you deleted it :wink: )

I told ya-people listen and pay attention here-ya gotta watch where ya go and remember where ya been :lol:

Well, I for one am through trying to reason with a nutjob who has nothing better to do than screw around with complete strangers- According to the community that has answered this thread-In short:

(Image removed to save space-used to be a pic of Alex T. from "Jeopardy" saying "Survey Says...SHUT THE FUCK UP!")

Yer all done, dude...Nobody believes anything comes off your keyboard anymore.

I for one will be ignoring you from now on. I ain't got the time for high-maintenance personalities. And besides which, I despise liars. Now if you'll excuse me-I got a car model to work on with what's left of this weekend.

Bye-bye.

dB

bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

Post by bruner_james »

well worded and i agree
Still lazy.
thrill2kill
turbo bastard

Post by thrill2kill »

:rofl: haha... agreed also :thumbsup:
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

Maybe we could lock the topic too, that image is killing me 'n I think it'd be a bit of a bummer to let the post carry on and shroud such genious
random_monkey
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Good idea-lesse if he ain't got the good sense not to start another one :wink: :grin:

It's just that it's getting like a train wreck, dig? It's horrible to look at but I can't tear my eyes away!

But yer right-why beat a dead horse? So be it.

Blue giraffes eating fruit loops, indeed....cityfolk! :lol:

Check who’s online