Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

The Evil Realm?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

The Evil Realm?

Post by nWo4life »

Huh?! I was trying to visit the evil realm, but no page to see... Is this the end of the evil realm or something? I don't hope so.
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Re: The Evil Realm?

Post by nWo4life »

Lolz... He said that he would tell us more about a week. But now we can't see even a single word on that page. I hope he will return with a new host or whatever, cuz the evil realm was my favorite.

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Dont worry, Puma will have either have webspace @ polygonized, where such sites as Wasted!, Planet Maim, and CRUD are based, or his files will be available to download from Wasted! am not 100% sure which one its going to be ? :wink:
Boose
turbo bastard

Post by Boose »

did he back it up?
ImageImage
Beer galore!
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

I have a full backup of his site, but he also has it backup on CD :wink:
Boose
turbo bastard

Post by Boose »

good :grin:
ImageImage
Beer galore!
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

"Dont worry, Puma will have either have webspace @ polygonized, where such sites as Wasted!, Planet Maim, and CRUD are based, or his files will be available to download from Wasted! am not 100% sure which one its going to be"

HAHA
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
Boose
turbo bastard

Post by Boose »

What's funny?
ImageImage
Beer galore!
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Yeah, it is sad... but I wasn't able to pay that hosting, I don't have $240 right now, and dad won't give me money :supermad:...

Anyway, I do have a full backup plus a LOT of skins by [url=mailto:K@vera">K@vera[/url], a new car by me and some other cool goodies... too bad I don't have any host for sure... so let's see if Boose is nicey and gives The Evil Realm a bit of shelter :lol:...

Anyway, I hope to have TER up somewhere by next week... hopefully tho... :smile:
PumaY2K out.

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Really sad... It doesn't matter if you believe me, but The Evil Realm was even my default homepage. I loved that page!

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

haha... nothing... just wanted to see how ye all reacted :lol:
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
Boose
turbo bastard

Post by Boose »

And my reaction was funny in your opinion?
ImageImage
Beer galore!
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

nope... but the thougt was... heh... dont try to understand as i cant explain what i meen whit that.. nor ill try :tongue:
Boose
turbo bastard

Post by Boose »

There's in a old saying:

If you don't have anything good to say, don't say nothing.

No offense but i'm tired of the board spammed with your messages. What you do is come to the board and leave a msg in EVERY SINGLE thread, no matter what's going on in there (tell me if i'm wrong). It takes my time to read your somewhat sensless mass replies. I'd like to ask you to reply only if you have to say something more constructive than this example above (and that applies to the whole board, IE other thread). Again no offence, do as you please, but keep that in mind.
ImageImage
Beer galore!
Powdered Toast MAAAN!!
12 Cyl Symphony

Post by Powdered Toast MAAAN!! »

It's not as if you post for stars or anything! There is no reward for spam! I registered waaaay before you, yet you have easily double my post count. And I know there is no way you can help everyone here. So just stop it. I'd have to agree with Boose here. Stop slowing my pages from loading!
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Hm, yeah, Boose is right, whatever you meant with laughing?... I mean... I just can't understand it... but anyway, it makes no difference for me...

but hey, Boose... can TER get hosted @ polygonized? :oops:

I'd prefer to ask personally but I can never find you online on ICQ... so... please? :smile:
PumaY2K out.

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

I like everybody here on the CWA Board, but what Boose says, is right. Kruschev is not the only one. There are some users who messing up this board, by sending so many posts. But I don't think this is the biggest problem. Some people here on the CWA are making at least 1 or 2 new threads a day. And I think those guys who are doing this think they are great when they see a new title behind their nickname. Maybe you think I am one of those persons (Yeah, maybe I am...) but the fact is: There are too many people who don't like the spamming sh#t. Please, when you don't have to say something say nothing. And thats the bottom line.

n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

I 110% agree with you nWo4life, the board basically needs some fresh moderators, am not being bitchy towards anyone, but I know Boose is pretty tied up with other things, Matt (havent seen him online in ages) Beast comes every so often, and so does Deep_Blue but do they actually delete, edit posts ? I dont know :confused:

I think the board needs some set guidelines, ie.. of the do's and donts.. just my thoughts
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

Matt isn't a moderator any more.
random_monkey
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

"No offense but i'm tired of the board spammed with your messages. What you do is come to the board and leave a msg in EVERY SINGLE thread, no matter what's going on in there (tell me if i'm wrong). It takes my time to read your somewhat sensless mass replies. I'd like to ask you to reply only if you have to say something more constructive than this example above (and that applies to the whole board, IE other thread). Again no offence, do as you please, but keep that in mind"

GAH... some one gotta make this place happier... OK... then ill just shut the fuckup Eh... gah... damn im pissed... not on ye felles... something pissed me off during the day... just a bad day for me :mad:
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

"There's in a old saying:

If you don't have anything good to say, don't say nothing.

No offense but i'm tired of the board spammed with your messages. What you do is come to the board and leave a msg in EVERY SINGLE thread, no matter what's going on in there (tell me if i'm wrong). It takes my time to read your somewhat sensless mass replies. I'd like to ask you to reply only if you have to say something more constructive than this example above (and that applies to the whole board, IE other thread). Again no offence, do as you please, but keep that in mind."

managed to calm down a bit... But you cant expect that everyone is the same... sure some never post... some like me... well... dont spam, but post a lot of crap actualy... But that has to do whit personality... and if ye dont like my posts... well.. DONT read them, ignore them, as i dont read everyones post always cuz either they are to long and dont intrest me or to difficoult for me to understand (But that has to do whit language knowledge, there is one guy who chats somethimes whit me via ICQ, hes german... actualy i dont understand what he meens for the most of the time, but i try not to owerreact or sutch.. i try to understand... if i dont, i just dont care, or ask him what he meens)

As i dont live in a English speaking (means that they dont speak english always, only if neccesairy) im not that good on english... specily the writing part... while some in the UK or US or something simmiliar complains that they dont understand... well i dont wanna post a second msg or edit so they will understand... CUZ of the reson to thats the best way i can explain it

Now... someone above (puma i think) said he didnt undersatad the laughing part... well, that was the point whit it... nor do i understand if i read it in english... While if i read the same thing in swedish... its quite fun (there for a language fault thingie)

and " There's in a old saying:

If you don't have anything good to say, don't say nothing."

Sorry never heard of it before... actualy i come from a family whit quite OTHER oppinions... If ye wanna say something... then say it... no matter how stupid, or un... damn dont know the translation... umm... trying to explain... If it dosent have anything whit the subject todo... well say it anyway, would be a good explonation... i think

And fer the ones who think im strange/weird and simmiliar... well... then what the hell can i do about that, thats yr oppinion...
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

lol, don't get so upset, Krusz :smile:

I'm on a non-english speaking country too, Krusz... but I actually like english more than spanish so that's not a very good example... so... I'll just shut up :lol:
PumaY2K out.

Check who’s online