Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

New Carma in 2005?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
PoisonLizard
hit n run

New Carma in 2005?

Post by PoisonLizard »

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Re: New Carma in 2005?

Post by Kruszchev »

well... lets hope atlest... sience it dosnt say its realy going on... more like a tought that it might happen... nahh... im to negative... IT IS DAMN GOING TO HAPPEN... and !!! can be added iff ya wanna do that :grin:
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

what ever... aslong as its comming someday (when im still into computers)... and thats the important shite
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

hmm... agreed... see that yre new to CWAboard... well maby you didnt reg recently but... Welcome
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

What I know is that a new Carmageddon game was at one point considered by SCi, but the idea was put on hold. Maybe (hopefully) the idea has re-surfaced?

Also, a special version of TDR was planned for the XBox, with new vehicles and so on. Although a number of new car models were made, the idea was canned. I've seen one of the cars.
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Post by C2 Scientist »

I won't celebrate yet... not until I know what company is gonna make it!
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

id love... the crash engine of C2... and the ease of making a working addons (not to difficoult as some think)... grafics of unreal 2 (better than UT2003 i think).. and a better storyline... umm... and some more ideas that i cant explain
Astaroth
hit n run

Post by Astaroth »

the C2 crash engine, is good, but somtimes I think that it is too easy too waste an opponent, but still it's great, specialy the explosions which there isnt much of in TDR :sad:

Anyhow, I agree totally on the graphic thing, it would look so cool with that engine, maybe the peds would look like peds for a change :tongue: (somtimes I get so sick of watching on those square pedestrians), but that engine causes trouble for some players because it takes a monster computer to make the graphics look acceptable, and its not fun playing games in lousy grapichs.(I remember the days when i used to play TDR on my moms pc, 300 mhz, 32 mb ram, and a 4 mb graphic card, and in TDR that goes to about 320 x 200 resolution, and believe me when I say that it wasn't fun!)
Disorder
pedestrian

Post by Disorder »

Hopefully we'll be seeing that big yellow plow again which said 'Gotcha'. I loved watching my rearview mirror to see that huge plow getting bigger and bigger. Oh by the way, my first post here. Nice to see that the Carmageddon community is still alive and kicking.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

As the inofficial welcome to CWA board guy... i say just that... Welcome

and yeah... the carma community is a tought nut to crack... we dont give up... i atlest hope so :grin:

Check who’s online