Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

It's...

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Tony
Ninja

It's...

Post by Tony »

Wreckage

NCsoft

Not much, but something..
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
toroid
hit n run

Re: It's...

Post by toroid »

That..... should be interesting. MMO vehicular combat, hmm.

I just hope that I haven't been totally repressed, disheartened, and disinterested by the money-grubbing MMO game developers that have now begun to infect the market by the time it comes out. I'll keep my eye on it though.

-------------

autopilot
Travelling Scrap Heap

Post by autopilot »

trash! i hate that overdone post apocalyptic junk.

if anyones gonna make a car game, make a game where you get into your car from your driveway back out and do whatever the fuck you want! with real economic everyday cars that you see everyday driving the streets in real life, people shoping, bicycling, rollerbladding, skateboarding, working traffic lights, all that shit, and of course - the freedom to smash/kill/wreck anything you want, and do anything you want.

i guess that wouldnt be a game though right?

Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

nope that would be reality... probalby... been thinking about a game concept.

its more like reality, where you can choose if ya want to be a lonly criminal/police/ped (why not,maby people want to run out on a freeway... i dont know, i dont want to do that anyway) or maby eaven be a maffia boss, but in evrything ya want to be, you have to work your way upp (offcorse if ya want to be a ped, you dont need to work your way up, just keep walking)

(its fare more complicated but i wont talk about it more,it would take several hrs to read)
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."

Check who’s online