Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Oh, what happen?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Oh, what happen?

Post by random_monkey »

Someone se.. Oh.

What happened to DB being a moderator?

Moderator?! I hardly...
random_monkey
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Re: Oh, what happen?

Post by Mad Max RW »

hmm...strange. I wonder what's going on. He's a good guy and never abused the power as far as I can tell. Says Unregistered under his name and supposedly Deep_Blue's profile doesn't exist. Must be a forum glitch or someone is goofing on him.

[ October 17, 2002: Message edited by: Mad Max RW ]
Noodlez
road raged psycho

Post by Noodlez »

Hmz, well lets see here, DB got a new PC only one small problem he couldn't log into the cwa with his new PC, he tryed a few things and nothing. As to why he is not regged right now I couldn't say. But yes the board does have problems has had them for along time, but someone is unwilling/able to fix them.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

'K, I'm still here. Seems that by having to re-register, I've had me balls whacked 'cause the board thinks I'm a nOOb.

Hopefully this might change soon, and no-as far as I know I didn't commit any no-no's.

I just got a lil' faster comp with some more room to make stuff on it and the new comp couldn't log onto the board. Soon as Beasty has some time I shall hopefully be back where I was. Meantime-start bashin' the new nOOb... I useta be member 503-now I'm something like 1378....sheesh... Oh well
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
matt
im new, be gentle

Post by matt »

UBB has been long corrupt you should see the amounts of email i get from people trying to log in/recover their passwords etc etc i help as best i can but the code for the board is in a real state by the looks of it. It needs a serious reinstall, beast was supposed to be using the dot com portal for the new ubb i think, but that was about 6 months ago and its probably been slid onto the back burner, but if im not mistaken i saw everyone's favourite sir boose on here recently and IIR he was adminning the dot com portal, any word boose? Maybe beast was just palming off installing a new UBB to you, i dunno..

Sorry I didnt realise you had a new account DB. Although i did see your thread were you couldnt log in but the main problems ive heard aare the third party cookies not being accepted when the cjb url is use, but that was already suggested
Boose
turbo bastard

Post by Boose »

The actual portal was put on to a long dusty shelf (ment to be a database of somekind), cause i've coded it ages ago and than i broke it. And since i don't remember what i was doing, i'm done with it.

But no one said it's over! www.cwaboard.com exists and directs here, i have all the groovy stuff (server for example) needed for reinstalling the board, no problems with that. Only thing that i don't have a single minute free to do it myself (being lazy ass). Matt, if you're up to it, server is all yours.
ImageImage
Beer galore!
Boose
turbo bastard

Post by Boose »

Matt?
ImageImage
Beer galore!
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

TIMMY!!!
Noodlez
road raged psycho

Post by Noodlez »

Beavis!!!
Axle
AGP66MHz, Chong, Audio Addiction

Post by Axle »

Moo!
Boose
turbo bastard

Post by Boose »

yeah, ok, where the fuck is Matt!?
ImageImage
Beer galore!
Noodlez
road raged psycho

Post by Noodlez »

Matt is busy, you know the whole life thing, maybe you should jump on into #Carmageddon and catch him this weekend.

Check who’s online