Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

good driving!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Axle
AGP66MHz, Chong, Audio Addiction

good driving!

Post by Axle »

Don't ya just love your car after it comes back from a good mechanic? Got brake work done ALL around (lines were cracked). Replaced a broken strut. Alignment and rotation. Changed all fluids. Replaced O2 sensor. DRIVES LIKE A DREAM NOW!
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Re: good driving!

Post by Mad Max RW »

I don't trust mechanics after working as one for the past few years. The best thing you can do is learn about your car inside and out and be able to replace things when necessary.
Axle
AGP66MHz, Chong, Audio Addiction

Post by Axle »

i've got 3 days of vacation, i'm not going to find out how to do all that in 3 days and spend all that time. its not my fault you cant find a good mechanic,
Powdered Toast MAAAN!!
12 Cyl Symphony

Post by Powdered Toast MAAAN!! »

Is this "Foghorn" of which you speak?
Hatebreed
cÃrmÃkÃze

Post by Hatebreed »

actually, this is the car axle speaks of:

this is the "cubuic" park avenue...i'll let axle exlpain Image

[ October 08, 2002: Message edited by: Hatebreed ]
neonnist
pedestrian

Post by neonnist »

Well I own a Neon. One day after school we decided to take the Neon logo off the trunk. We go to the o and decided to leave it. So I used to drive a 1995 Dodge "O" until I got a trunk lid. When we took off the e part of it ripped off and it looked like a c. Then we took a n turned it upside down to make a u and placed them beside the Buick so now it's a CUBuick.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

heh. I AM my mechanic. And that's a good point, Max. Everybody who drives should get to know how the thing that carries their ass works.

It's just good sense.

Granted-people who fly on airplanes don't know how they work but you can be damned sure the guy piloting it does.

That way when something screws up ya know at least 3 other ways to fix it.

Another good reason to learn basic mechanics is that a car that doesn't go is one thing-

Now a car that doesn't STOP is quite another...

Besides, whenya break down on the side of the road, guys like me an' Max'll be rumbling by laughing at ya unless yer balls-up under the hood-then we might stop an' help.

I used to drive a 1951 Dodge "O".

-as in "O shit! that's what "fluid drive" means!"

or "O my christ! This back seat is bigger than my old neighborhood!"

or howzabout "O crap! I just broke my last 3/4" socket trying to get all three hundred-eleventy two head bolts off this furschlugginer flathead six!"

[ October 12, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

neonnist:

Well I own a Neon. One day after school we decided to take the Neon logo off the trunk. We go to the o and decided to leave it. So I used to drive a 1995 Dodge "O" until I got a trunk lid. When we took off the e part of it ripped off and it looked like a c. Then we took a n turned it upside down to make a u and placed them beside the Buick so now it's a CUBuick.
That reminds me of a kid I knew in highschool who got a brand new Ford Probe. A friend of mine cleverly keyed "Anal" before the logo.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

and "HA!"some more after that..

I gotta remember that one!

That's the first thing I thought of when the Ford Probe (what the fuck were they thinking? As if the car doesn't already look like a turd on wheels..)

commercial aired. What with George Washington there up on mount Rushmore saying "How about a hot new Probe?"

An' I was thinking to meself-"that don't sound right."
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Hatebreed
cÃrmÃkÃze

Post by Hatebreed »

Mad Max RW:

That reminds me of a kid I knew in highschool who got a brand new Ford Probe. A friend of mine cleverly keyed "Anal" before the logo.
no shit? that's weird. a real good friend of mine in school has a probe (the only RWD 4-cyl in the school) and that's what we are going to do to his car!
Hatebreed
cÃrmÃkÃze

Post by Hatebreed »

speaking of strange car names:

there's something to focus on!

Check who’s online