Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

w00t UT 2003

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Noodlez
road raged psycho

w00t UT 2003

Post by Noodlez »

W00t the UT 2003 demo is out!!!! omg it's out!!! no sleep tonight!!! I just finished getting it. (as I typeed this)

[img]http://noodlez.cyberdwarves.com/junk/utdownload.png">
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Re: w00t UT 2003

Post by PumaY2K »

Fuck you Noodz!... what kind of connection do you have? T1?
PumaY2K out.

Noodlez
road raged psycho

Post by Noodlez »

Results

4.2 megabits per second

Run the test again Discuss in the forum

Details

Your raw speed was 4228805.46 bits per second which is the same as:

Communications

4.2 megabits per second

How communication devices are rated. Kilo means 1,000 and mega means 1,000,000. Examples include 56k modem and 10Mbit Ethernet

Storage

516.2 kilobytes per second

The way data is measured on your hard drive and how file sharing and FTP programs measure transfer speeds. Kilo is 1,024 and mega is 1,048,576.

1MB file download

2 seconds

The time it would take you to download a 1 megabyte file at this speed.

Rating

Compared to all connection types worldwide, yours is fantastic

I have cable cox cable, it was ruff after the switch when @home went down but now all things are uber grand.

As for UT2003, oh wow this is one pretty game, I am so amazed it looks so good yet plays to well. And I don't have a uber great system.

1Ghz Athlon

896Megs ram

GF4/MX 420 (it was free so )

thats is about the inportant stuff

well and 106GB oh 7200rmp HD space

running XP pro SP1

I keep haveing to switch from UT to mafia however as I am hooked on both it seems
M®. £üñ¢hßØx
WetDogx2

Post by M®. £üñ¢hßØx »

Fastest I've even seen mine do was 367kb/sec. And I'm just running a cable modem. And dude, man. My computer's ancient. I still have a Pentium II processor, 333mhz, 256 ram, 24gig, total, hard drive space, then a Viper V770 graphics card. Top of the line when I bought it... 3 years ago. Sound card's probably older than everything that ever existed, so... yeah. It does what I ask. I'm happy. I disabled the sound in all my driving games, 'cuz I just throw on WinAmp instead of listening to "screech, crunch, siren, crunch, screech" over and over again. But for games like Unreal Tournament and Quake III, yeah, I let the sound roar.

[ September 14, 2002: Message edited by: WetDogx2 ]
HAHA OMG I NEVR KNO WUT 2 PUT IN THIS THINGS!!11 LOLZ!111 OMG FUXXORZ IM BAD AT HTIS
-[ Raven-X ]-
kill boss

Post by -[ Raven-X ]- »

mocks ut2003
- Straight From My Realm Of My Underground Madness!! -
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

I tried the demo and wasn't impressed. It's the same exact thing as the original UT and Quake 3. The graphics and level design are very nice, but the rest is nothing new. I suppose if you never played those games UT2k3 is amazing.
Aaron
turbo bastard

Post by Aaron »

I just love the way people fall in the game- the joints bend at changes in the height of the surface on which people fall for once!! no more people horizontally hanging out from ledges by their feet. it's just so amazing when you explode someone w/ the lighning qun!!! I knew when the nvidia logo came up at the initial startup of the demo that it was gonna look so good. Reminds me of the 3dfx days. I looked at my carma2 box the other day and it has the 3dfx symbol on it ( the old blue one- not the orange and black one) I just can't get over the level geometry! The only thing I have to complain about is the fact that it took me an hour to scrol my mouse up to the quit button when I set the number of bots to 64
What's Carmageddon?
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

Just saw the first UT2003 commercial on tv a second ago. Looked nice.
Boose
turbo bastard

Post by Boose »

Up :beer:
ImageImage
Beer galore!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Wow.. How historical.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online