Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

$25 Level - I didn't get a Key

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Tenka
pedestrian

Post by Tenka »

Hi.. umm .. I realise its a bit late, but I didn't get a key to the game. I backed at the $25 level which should have included a key.

I pretty much donated and forgot about it .. but now I'm ready to try the game out. Could I please get the Key?
YautjaLord
speed freak

Post by YautjaLord »

Go here: http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/26417 This should tell you anything you have to know. Good luck.
Rak
pedestrian

Post by Rak »

Try the humble resender link on the above post. If that doesn't work, you're left to wait for a response from Shane. That's where I'm at, good luck.
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

If you've contact Shane but are now stuck waiting for it to be sorted, then you might try submitting a ticket request here: https://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with the Issue Type set to Purchasing and see if that expedites things.

I know it's not much help to say this, but Shane is incredibly busy at the moment with all the various jobs he does as webmaster, community manager, mobile app guy, kickstarter reward organiser and all the other hats he wears at Stainless, so please be patient, especially this week as he is at EGX Rezzed running the game's stand at the show so he won't be able to sort anything out until he gets back to the office, probably on monday.
a.k.a. Brent
Rak
pedestrian

Post by Rak »

Ahh fair enough, will try that. Appreciate the response!

Thanks.
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Hi Rak,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you - I've just responded to your private message :)
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
kblood
pedestrian

Post by kblood »

Strange, but I tried used that resender on Humble Bundle, I found my Carmageddon Reincarnation code there, but it had already been used Steam says?

Do They time out or something? I tried sending a mail to the Steam account that Steam says already used the code, but I doubt that helps me much.
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

kblood wrote:Strange, but I tried used that resender on Humble Bundle, I found my Carmageddon Reincarnation code there, but it had already been used Steam says?

Do They time out or something? I tried sending a mail to the Steam account that Steam says already used the code, but I doubt that helps me much.

Hi kblood,

That is very strange - as far as I'm aware the Steam keys should never expire. Please can I ask that you contact our support site (http://support.carmageddon.com) providing as much information about your Kickstarter backing and we'll look into this further for you.
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com

Check who’s online