Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Still haven't recieved anything?

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
BigDonnie
pedestrian

Post by BigDonnie »

Its probably partly my fault as I've been traveling for 2 years so I missed a lot but I scanned my email that I used with kickstarter and didn't find anything. I did the step on kickstarter a long time ago at the time of receiving it but nothing else. I just checked steam and the game is asking me to buy it, also I have no access to any early access or beta/alpha builds. So what am I missing? Should I contact them directly?
LordToastALot
speed freak

Post by LordToastALot »

Bet that hurt!
BigDonnie
pedestrian

Post by BigDonnie »

That did not work for me, firstly i never did anything with humble bundle unless stainless sent out through them. Either way I tried my kickstarter email and my steam email and still nothing. Humble says they have no orders or something.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

ok bigdonnie, sign up with humble bundle with your KS email and make an account.

You will see the Game click on it, and claim that page, Also inside that page you will see click here for steam key.

If that all worked out all you need to do is follow the steps to copy a game key into steam and you should be sweet to download the game and then play it.

Just be warned though its more like 13 gig's of install or maybe more so if you have that much and speed go for it :)
Trent
mindless

Post by Trent »

BigDonnie wrote:That did not work for me, firstly i never did anything with humble bundle unless stainless sent out through them. Either way I tried my kickstarter email and my steam email and still nothing. Humble says they have no orders or something.
Yes Stainless distributed the keys through Humble, you don't need to have used them before. There was a problem with Humble's mail system which meant a lot of people didn't get the email and had to use the key resender. You should use the email you used to sign up to Kickstarter, if that doesn't work then you need to send a message to Shane who will help sort you out.
a.k.a. Brent

Check who’s online