Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Game is looking good, but where is wheel support?!

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Aspirator
pedestrian

Post by Aspirator »

@Starbucks

Hey you .I tasks you have a problem that develops stainless force feedback ?

Or you're just con ?

Have you already played with a steering wheel ?

Me i want the force feedback

When you "test " a correct wheel whith good setting (a good wheel , whith Force feedback and mini 540°, like logitech) youre fucked , the snake as you dive and it's dead . Your objective is play good games whith your thing and fuck off others games , your banker , your pubair pad and your bitch .

But thanks to guys like you, selfish to the point of denigrating the wheel to advance thatthe development faster , for play with your pad en +

You understand that when you will be inclined to consider that your tastes are not universal and old players wait that since before you born

ps: sorry for the ortographe mistakes , not my native langage and I have nothing to wank .

Bisou
tonrac
speed freak

Post by tonrac »

Starbuck is not insulting you ... i don't understand why you are so aggresive with him.

if you persist to insult others members, you will be banned.

And please, don't use french words to insult users, you sully this beautiful language.
Aspirator
pedestrian

Post by Aspirator »

@You are right , this langage is a good exemple of "pubair assole" ;)

I have amanded my shit .

I think i have badly understand a think in the shakespear langage , so sorry Starbuck if i hurted you , i speak like i talk and i talk like a "redneck".

And sorry but it's all the beautée of the langage " Saloperie de bordel a queue barre toi fils de pute"

-Admit that it sounds like a poem ^^

Now you can all make fun of my english , i understand .
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Hey.. I've got a wheel %D GF found ONE at her old house =D LOL

SCI WHERE IS DA HECKING WHEEL SUPPORT DAMIT!? FIX IT NAOW!
tonrac
speed freak

Post by tonrac »

C'est ça ouai, tu sais où tu peux te le mettre ton poème? Fais nous plaisir et dégages de ce forum. Quand on est un minimum éduqué, on n' insulte pas les gens à la moindre occasion.
FatCat
mindless

Post by FatCat »

No, Aspirator, stay on the forums, you sound like a pretty chill guy. Dunno why Tonrac is ragging on you, both of y'all need to chill out. No need for all these fights for controllers, i'm sure that if we ask nicely to stainless, they'll consider it. And if it dont work, ah well, eh? Someone else will probably make yet another identical thread about it in a few months.
TwIsTeDMiNd
speed freak

Post by TwIsTeDMiNd »

His french is almost as bad as his english... just saying ;p
FatCat
mindless

Post by FatCat »

twisted wrote:His french is almost as bad as his english... just saying ;p

Aw dude, my english is terrible, and my french is even worse! The worst part is that french is my native tongue, ack!
tonrac
speed freak

Post by tonrac »

@Fatcat: Why? Because this dude insult people using french word to bypass the forum rules. Do You think it's normal to say to someone on a public forum he is a dickhead or worse a son of a bitch?

I don't think so. He have perfectly the right to be frustrated about the lack of support of ffb wheel in Carma, but it don't give him the right to insult people. We are here to discuss, debate with each others not to insult guys that have not our point of view.

It would be great if Stainless could add ffb wheel support in Carma. I would be happy to try carma with my G27. But i won't insult others for thinking it's an unnecessary feature.
Aspirator
pedestrian

Post by Aspirator »

Tonrac wrote:@Fatcat: Why? Because this dude insult people using french word to bypass the forum rules. Do You think it's normal to say to someone on a public forum he is a son of a bitch?

I don't think so. He have perfectly the right to be frustrated about the lack of support of ffb wheel in Carma, but it don't give him the right to insult people.
Hey man sorry but for this one you don't understand me . It's hard to explain in english , so wait a little time
Aspirator
pedestrian

Post by Aspirator »

Aspirator wrote:@You are right , this langage is a good exemple of "pubair assole" ;)

I have amanded my shit .

I think i have badly understand a think in the shakespear langage , so sorry Starbuck if i hurted you , i speak like i talk and i talk like a "redneck".

And sorry but it's all the beautée of the langage " Saloperie de bordel a queue barre toi fils de pute"

Now you can all make fun of my english , i understand .

I say "son of bitch" in an exemple which explains the " quotation marks ?
Aspirator
pedestrian

Post by Aspirator »

For explain the fucking shit :

Deja ça :

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1BHuYOb8fM

After

- Tonrac said me : "Starbuck is not insulting you (...)"

"And please, don't use french words to insult users, you sully this beautiful language."

-I answered (?) :"@You are right , this langage is a good exemple of "pubair assole" ;)

I have amanded my shit .

Now you can all make fun of my english , i understand ."
Aspirator
pedestrian

Post by Aspirator »

@ Twisted : Tu veut qu'on s'affronte tout les deux toi et moi ? c'est quoi , une dictée que tu veut ?

Et putain on est ou la , chez les nazis du forum c'est ça ? putain ...

On se croirais sur steam (dsl)
Aspirator
pedestrian

Post by Aspirator »

@ Twisted tu veut qu'on s'affronte tout les deux toi et moi ? c'est quoi , une dictée que tu veut ?

Et putain on est ou la , chez les nazis du forum c'est ça ? putain ...

On se croirais sur steam (dsl)
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Aspirator wrote:@Starbucks

Have you already played with a steering wheel ?

I am not sure whats going on since I was gone a while.

Your answer to this is YES, if you bothered to read the forum. I use to have 4 steering wheels but I now have a nice MS FFB wheel and a logitech. Both with pedals as well. I play games on multiple platforms and have been since the Atari 2600. I have enjoyed video games for 35 years.

Its a video game, nothing else and nothing to get worked up about.

I for example have a lot of nice things in my house, like an fully working arcade machine, a semi working Star Wars machine, a 6 foot Terminator metal replica. Reason I have them ? Because my loving wife likes the same things I do. She is happy because she drives what she wanted which is a nice 2016

CRZ car. I own my home and am retired, happily. Have a family with four dogs that love me.

But you know what ? I dont act like everybody is jealous because they dont have what I have. Do I brag about it all over the forums ? Nope.

But did you hurt me in any way ? No dude cause this is a video game forum. And I think I already said many times in this forum, if you want to go cursing like a sailor , thats your problem not mine. You want to hold a discussion go ahead, but if you want to curse to sound all cool or to get your point across you are wasting your time.

I myself am here to discuss things. If I want to fight I will go hang around the bars where I dont need to hide behind my PC to make my point.
Aspirator
pedestrian

Post by Aspirator »

Yeah, well, listen to me , i'm incognito here , so i brag the wind right ? (i put the pic for highlight the stupidity of those who fight against the support wheel )

You seems a good guy , lol i mean you are not a sheitan , you can understand . Put you in my place for a minute .->

-> You put some cash in hardware since you are a teen because you like sim, when your friends trip around the world you receive your trackir ^^.

But when the game out and after all correctifs somes childrens are coming and they want changing the game .The same game that you waited patiently 15 piges ...

And the other " kévin " that tries to make me say shit coming out words from their context

And the last message ...

Still the limit.

Please reread the integralité our "exchange"

you will see more aggressive que la Is not Necessarily the one we thought
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Hey guys, let's not de-rail this thread into an argument.

Back onto the subject - we'd like to implement wheel support and it was our intention from the very first pre-alpha but unfortunately we don't have the time and resources available to do it right now. Looking into things like having different axis for accelerate and braking also takes time away from more crucial tasks. It would most likely then require further testing and so on - what seems like a small task snowballs into a much larger one.

It's on our "would like to do" list though :)
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
Aspirator
pedestrian

Post by Aspirator »

Yes sorry I was well fucked yesterday

it will not happen again my capichef (I hope)
Aspirator
pedestrian

Post by Aspirator »

And i have reason .
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

You also have an Edit button, so instead to posting new post for every though that occurs to you, you can jump in to your latest post and expand it...

This is forum not twitter or chatroom =D

Peace!
flykas
turbo bastard

Post by flykas »

Well I gues it would be cool to have option to drive with wheel now that cockpit view is coming, but that it should be done right, it should be suficiently sensitive with no asists and no speed sensitive steering, that could be quite interesting.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Probably some loss in translation here.

QUOTE "You put some cash in hardware since you are a teen because you like sim, when your friends trip around the world you receive your trackir ^^.

But when the game out and after all correctifs somes childrens are coming and they want changing the game .The same game that you waited patiently 15 piges"

Assuming this translates to "You spent a ton of money hoping that steering wheels will be in the game for 15 years". Did you build that wheel ONLY for Carmageddon Reincarnation ?

Again its a video game. If you were hoping to see wheels work in this game and it didnt work you should not have been hoping. I was hoping SW Episode 7 was going to be good, but that was my fault for hoping.

Just like shane said they were hoping to get wheels into the game too but they STILL havent promised anything. They are still keeping their fingers crossed.

I would love to try to use my wheels in the game completely working as well even just to compare both controls. But its not the end of the world.

For example I wanted my steering wheel on the Xbox to work with Forza 5 as well as the Kinect. But that didnt happen. I should be furious that Microsoft said the Xbox ONE will never be sold without Kinect, and changed their story 6 months later. Buts thats life.

If you read thru the rest of the forum you may be able to get most of the peripherals to work. Purple44 and I made a lot of progress. But you may have to get someone to translate that stuff to you.
Aspirator
pedestrian

Post by Aspirator »

Its an impression just my don for the English is so amazing that let everybody in trouble .

And 3 pack of beer for hydratation .

About the fucking Micro$oft Excessive Mercantile strategie , better that I do not start to talk .

Just since the annonce "Xbox One not compatible whith fanatec wheel" I passed on pc .

CzechDeath wrote:You also have an Edit button, so instead to posting new post for every though that occurs to you, you can jump in to your latest post and expand it...

Peace!

-Yep sorry for the disorder and dual messages i don't know how delete your own message ,i believe the thing dosn't work fine. Now I'm thinking the shit in my brain , i go on trad google and when i 'm ready for a funny answer people went to sleep.

@+
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

Aspirator wrote:Its an impression just my don for the English is so amazing that let everybody in trouble .

And 3 pack of beer for hydratation .

About the fucking Micro$oft Excessive Mercantile strategie , better that I do not start to talk .

Just since the annonce "Xbox One not compatible whith fanatec wheel" I passed on pc .

CzechDeath wrote:You also have an Edit button, so instead to posting new post for every though that occurs to you, you can jump in to your latest post and expand it...

Peace!

-Yep sorry for the disorder and dual messages i don't know how delete your own message ,i believe the thing dosn't work fine. Now I'm thinking the shit in my brain , i go on trad google and when i 'm ready for a funny answer people went to sleep.

@+

In English its on the lower right side "Quote, Edit and Reply" Some times it takes a minute for it to show up once you post.
KaptainUfolog
mechanic

Post by KaptainUfolog »

shane wrote:Hey guys, let's not de-rail this thread into an argument.

Back onto the subject - we'd like to implement wheel support and it was our intention from the very first pre-alpha but unfortunately we don't have the time and resources available to do it right now. Looking into things like having different axis for accelerate and braking also takes time away from more crucial tasks. It would most likely then require further testing and so on - what seems like a small task snowballs into a much larger one.

Then i've got a good news for you: there is x360ce gamepad driver/emulator which can work with different game controllers: x360ce.com

It works with most of games, even with GTA5. But it doesn't work with Carmageddon: Reincarnation. I've got Logitech G27 steering wheel and i tested it with these games. The only thing you need for now to achieve steering wheel support is to make C:R x360ce-friendly . I hope Stainless will make Carmageddon: Max Damage for PC (i.e. GNU/Linux and Windows 7 with Vulkan based rendering as PlayStation 4 version, because according to two latest presentations of Microsoft at E3 conference Windows as platform in not PC anymore: "XBox One & Windows 10 exclusive") without gamepad emulators issues.
starbuck
kill boss

Post by starbuck »

KaptainUfolog wrote:
shane wrote:Hey guys, let's not de-rail this thread into an argument.

Then i've got a good news for you: there is x360ce gamepad driver/emulator which can work with different game controllers: x360ce.com

It works with most of games, even with GTA5. But it doesn't work with Carmageddon: Reincarnation. I've got Logitech G27 steering wheel and i tested it with these games. The only thing you need for now to achieve steering wheel support is to make C:R x360ce-friendly . I hope Stainless will make Carmageddon: Max Damage for PC (i.e. GNU/Linux and Windows 7 with Vulkan based rendering as PlayStation 4 version, because according to two latest presentations of Microsoft at E3 conference Windows as platform in not PC anymore: "XBox One & Windows 10 exclusive") without gamepad emulators issues.

Yeah like we never heard of that before :P

Only mentioned it about 100 times in this thread and others. There is many reasons why CR wont work properly because the implemented a different input than x360 works with.

as was already mentioned what they will do with the PC version and still havent given news on a Mac or Linux version yet.

Not sure what you think ""XBox One & Windows 10 exclusive"" means.
Purple44
hit n run

Post by Purple44 »

Been over year since my last visit and I see Stainless has no plans to at least get my DFGT gas and brake pedals to work separately. That all I needed to be able to get my wheel to work properly in C:R.

Do remember I was told on the Kickstarter page by someone from Stainless that wheel support was planed for Carmageddon: Reincarnation or I would not made my Kickstarter pledge. Stainless has lost me as a customer!! :(

And I help to support Carmageddon: Reincarnation over at Bugbear forum. Carmageddon: Reincarnation - Stainless

Check who’s online