Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Obsessive Highres Skinning

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Obsessive Highres Skinning

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I seem to have this obsession with making replicas of skins in higher resolution than they were. I dunno why. I guess I just found all the highres mods.. for all games ever. to be a little odd since they used diffrent textures.

Heres one I did a while ago and never showed nobody.. also its not Done yet. but Its got a bunch of it done..

Highres hometown texture remakes.

so ya I hope to finish this off and give ya something new :P

Also requests are welcom on textures.. want a map or place in C2 remaking? I can reskin C1 maps in c2, C2 maps, or any of the other custom maps. :P if so tell :B
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Re: Obsessive Highres Skinning

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Looking good! Inspired by the look of Mafia?

Taking requests? More like a suggestion: reskinning the C2 Silo into something completely different like a decrepit underground russian base in Syberia :swink:
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: Obsessive Highres Skinning

Post by Razor »

Looks great, love the Autumn look.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online