Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Maxway #003 Junk

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Maxway #003 Junk

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Download and post links.

#001 Public Transport

#002 Euro Bus

#003 Junkyard

Hai Guies!

You rember back when I made a fictinal toy name? Maxyway, while making low poly objects, of cars, drones, objects, trains etc, Well I started doing that again because I love the whole fictinal toy/hobby thing, and I love making low poly objects, AND they could even be usefull from what Ive seen, most parts get reused in maps as props.

These models come in the cared folder, with the obj, act, dat, & mat files. so they can be opend up in cared, or just imported stright into plaything. depending on how you like thigs, all models are low poly, and dont have tons of textures, Ill try not to use too much textures atleast :P the wheel back textures, and diffrent wheel type textures can be used and changed at your own discression, Same goes for models, for distant senic props probly best to replace wheels with even lower poly hexagonals.
also ill try use generic sets of repeat textures, making things a little lighter if used for a scenic prop.. so anyway lets get on with this.
First set is mostly low poly veichles, but ill try focus more on objects and props in the future, such as small buildings, sheds, types of cargo, junk, etc. to make your mapping lives easyer, and for my own amusment. even tho only like 3 modders exist these days.

Hobby set issue #001

Smog up the city streets with this set of diesel powerd public transport veichles, and fitting senic bus shelter compleate with poster adds.

City Bus - Also avalible without the carmageddon decals.

School Bus

Shuttle Bus

Shelter
*Please note, If bus shelter is used for anything do not forget to set the signs to One sided texture, to stop any nasty transparency errors.

Click here to download

yeah not gona really put it on my site just yet, I need to organise my sections again..
Also tosh, if ya dont want me uploading thist junk, just tell me, and ill move this stuff over to Mediafire.

Happy Modding.
Last edited by Mad_Maxine on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Maxway #001 Public Transport

Post by coffeycup »

Hey those are really nice looking. Will make good noncars or even drones.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Nice, Maxy!
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Yeah, glad yous guys liked, CC: I might set some of them up as drones and stuff later, and make a big drone pack once I have a bunch of wheeld items, thats why I kept the wheel parts seprate and named them as FRWHEEL- etc Just incase :P
Also loving the low poly stuff, Hope I can get C1 workin again.
Onto the next!

-But max, what if im europian, and want to make a euro map.

Well heres a bus from europe. as usually I tried to make something generic by colelcting images of busses from google... tho I think I might have accidently made a real bus by using the parts of the same model? Im not sure.

anyway heres the geheric bus, wich I dont have a name for because it might be real or it might not.. so just.

Model Issue: #002 Europian Double Deck Bus

Also I made a box again, I like boxes

Comes in Blue and gray you see there, also with german generic adds, comes in orange/gray, and blue/white skin, seen here.

Click here to download
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Maxway #002 Euro Bus

Post by coffeycup »

Nice stuff.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Re: Maxway #002 Euro Bus

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Nope I was not away doing anything usefull.

#003 Junk!

I wont bother making a box here because itll just be a textured cube... Anyway more modling, and mabye even some more insperation for yall. I made some Junkyard items,
So yeah, we got junked cars, a towtruck, and holding container thing. a bunch of noncars. all compiled, and plaything-ed to get two sided textures etc in place. Again all cars are generic models, and not replicas of any cars, the lazy way of texturing, random car parts.
So yeah, If your planning a junkyard, or a remake of max's junkyard.. wich dident have any junk really just funny hills.. Or even nice sceneic props for the roadside, or apoc style maps maybe.

so...

Towtruck, Junkyards have them

School Bus Wreck, There allways seems to be atleast one in every yard.

Sedan Wreck 01.

Sedan Wreck 02.

Wagon Wreck.

Hatchback Wreck.

Coupe Wreck.

Scrap Metal Storage.

Click Here To Download
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Maxway #003 Junk

Post by coffeycup »

Those are great. Maybe I'll mess around with making a junkyard map. I don't want promise anything as I already have a bunch of unfinished stuff. But I could see huge piles of junk forming canyons. And then lots of loose noncar stuff like your wrecks and barrels,tires and dumpsters.

I'll have to look at how the magnetic crane worked in Max's Junkyard. I'm guessing its just a really small special volumes area with negative gravity placed under the 'magnet'?
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Well, that is pretty cool, but mabye you should just make stuff you really want to make :P Unless all the projects are stuff you really want to make.
I dont think ive made enough stuff to fill out an entire junkyard, But they would work nice as just, car wrecks.

Also if ya ever want any noncar type items modling tell me :P I love doing it.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Ha well I always start projects wanting to do them. :wink:

And ya I love making the noncars too!

Check who’s online