Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

El Morte Desert C1 Edition

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
Mastro 666
motorised death

El Morte Desert C1 Edition

Post by Mastro 666 »

El Morte Desert C2 to C1 Conversion

http://coffey.polygonized.com/MacCarpoc ... khack.html
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: El Morte Desert C1 Edition

Post by Deep_Blue »

NICE!

Gotta have it!

:rockon:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I jsut gave it a try, thats a super nice map, peds everywhere, that must have taken some damn time, I really like the effort you put into this, touched up textures and all,

First class conversion :P
QTZ
hit n run

Post by QTZ »

Mastro

I hope I guessed correctly that you want to add this track to MC1SE and I have done this for you.

I have created next version of Mastro's C1 Special Edition Patch 3 which include El Morte Desert track in patch form.

I have fixed NONCARS to 8.3 format(!!!). Also renamed them to "2", because those are reedited versions of files that already exist (same file names for other tracks). If someone using other tracks (installed separately) the files will overwrite previous different files (here it's safe). I have changed some files only in comments (marked with "(?)"), since there is no such names used elsewhere in the track files.

I have put this track in place of my choice on races list.

I have also added FILE_GUIDE.TXT which describe which files are need to be edited together.

BTW: I have also included my mug images (created based on original small animations - Hawk II beta) for Annie & Frank. Those for future/custom use - to allow Hawk II and Eagle II in play - currently by default we can't choice / have those cars without cheats.

There are still some things to come... but I think this is not for this topic...

Check who’s online