Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

New Releases by Alex Self A 9

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

New Releases by Alex Self A 9

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

ALEX SELF A 9!

Yes! i am releasing my first mods ever!

first up: Transformers G1 Optimus prime, this mod REQUIRES TTR's OVER 9000 truck, but i put he whole truck with the Alex mod with it just in case!

Next up, Thumper from twisted metal, I reskined agent orange into the twisted metal low rider!
but it is driven by two sugar rush racers from wreck it ralph, gloyd and swizzle! so those are what I have released, Enjoy!

Ps, Thumper was given a new engine sound, and if you have no clue who gloy and swizzle is, look them up in google or look at the readme.
Attachments
Gloyd-swizz Thumper.zip
here is thumper, optimus will be in another post.
(67.75 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
CARMAGEDDON 1 ALL DA WAY!

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Re: New Releases by...

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

OK... suposedly the whole truck was too big of a file, so here is optimus...

EDIT: if you do NOT have ttr's truck, or if you like to use this skin, here's where you can find it:

https://ttr.cwaboard.co.uk/

go 3 posts down and you should see it, if you want the skin, download below, and put the skin in the files.
Attachments
Optimus_Prime_TTR_FIFI_OVER_9000_Skin.zip
New Prime file, this time with select grid postion and damage indicator icons.
(22 Bytes) Downloaded 137 times

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
Spectre2011
hit n run

Post by Spectre2011 »

I like that skin you did with the lead pumper, it has a nice clean look to it.
Needs a little more detail, but overall its a great start.

and you might want to fix the over9000 file link, its corrupt.
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

Soon as I get me C1 running again I'll give these a burn!
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

Thanks! Did you look at the Pink lead pumper read me? If so, who drive it and give picture (trivia Question)

And how is OVER 9000 corrupt?

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
Spectre2011
hit n run

Post by Spectre2011 »

well the over9000 optimus file folder has nothing in it, atleast on the comp I'm using indicates that.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Re: New Releases by Alex Self A 9

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Alex, this is the third account you open on CWA. Once again I merged it with the previous account. Now keep this one and don't create another. Also refrain from using the size tag, especially coupled to caps locking (ref. to another post of yours).

Congrats for your first release. Some points to consider for the next time: post pics of your work, you'll prefer to use hosting sites like mediafire or rapidshare to upload your files rather than the attachement system which is very limited in capacity, prefer .txt files to .doc/.docx for readmes (safer), make sure the data folder+readme is at the root of the zip and not within a folder (faster to install).

Nice skin for the truck. Zip file you updated is indeed corrupted, check it out yourself. I had downloaded the first version so could test. BTW this is a skin not a mod.
DUMP0000.png
DUMP0000.png (46.7 KiB) Viewed 13488 times
Your mod to Leadpumper doesn't work out of the box. For some reason you changed the bonnet actor to UNI4BON.ACT. This makes the game crash directly as that file doesn't exist. Your sound file also made my game crash, not sure why. Try to respect the 8.3 naming convention by the way. C1 is a DOS game and really prefers short filenames. Finally I didn't see why editing OPPONENT.TXT was necessary, besides changing the driver's name.
DUMP0001.png
DUMP0001.png (21.29 KiB) Viewed 13488 times
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

Ok, and a few things:

I have no idea of HOW to put downloads on mediafire.
And I have NO idea of how to make snapshots.
And the reason I did Doc. Is to show you the driver, because I do not know how to make FLCs ( mugshots, etc.) and when lead pumper skin active, Make sure you have engine sound. All I did to bonnet is re or it COMPLETELY pink, and I removed the 12's. I'd love to see em' on a website, show the to Coffey, bet he'd love it.

BTW, have you even seen Wreck-it Ralph? Out of curiosity.

And I do not know how to put images in the messages,

Reason I activated a new account, no matter HOW MANY TIMES I tried to open the other one, It would not do, leading me to think you had banned me TWICE.

Anyways, love how ya like the mods.

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

Oh, for the mods, I DID NOT USE DOS BOX.

I used mastro's Carmageddon 1 SPECIAL EDITION, which came with carmagedit.

I added the sound in the game as a lone file, and renamed the AGENTO TXT.

As for opponent, I wanted to re do profile to fit drivers

(Why driver'S' well, look at the read me.)

what carma do you run on? These work fine in the Mastro 666 special version.

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
Spectre2011
hit n run

Post by Spectre2011 »

Alex Self A 9 wrote:Ok, and a few things:

I have no idea of HOW to put downloads on mediafire.
And I have NO idea of how to make snapshots.
And the reason I did Doc. Is to show you the driver, because I do not know how to make FLCs ( mugshots, etc.) and when lead pumper skin active, Make sure you have engine sound. All I did to bonnet is re or it COMPLETELY pink, and I removed the 12's. I'd love to see em' on a website, show the to Coffey, bet he'd love it.

BTW, have you even seen Wreck-it Ralph? Out of curiosity.

And I do not know how to put images in the messages,

Reason I activated a new account, no matter HOW MANY TIMES I tried to open the other one, It would not do, leading me to think you had banned me TWICE.

Anyways, love how ya like the mods.
You can just use a google search on how to put stuff on mediafire.
There is a button on your keyboard called printscreen, look for a button that says printscreen on it, it takes a picture of the screen basically.

And I dont want to be a jerk, but I dont think the people here at cwa are really into wreck it ralph...

as for putting images in the messages, just find an imagehosting site then upload the pic to it, then it will give you some links, find the one that mentions forums then highlight the texts, and right click, press copy and then right click again on the message your working on and then paste.

I dont think he banned you, you might of used an intricate password, try writing down your password, works for me, I forget allot.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

We never banned you, just remember your password! Note it somewhere if necessary. Also it's possible to reset your password if you forget it.
And by the way, you can simply hit SHIFT+D in C1 to dump a screenshot in the Data folder. (you'll have to convert the bmp to png or jpg afterward).

Use Carmagedit to extract a mug FLI file and see how it's done, it's very similar to pixelmaps but it uses the other palette (menu). Experiment on your own and eventually you'll get the grasp of it. And as I said, your engine sound made my game crash, so it's up to you to fix double check that and fix it. You're the modder, not me :swink:

While Mastro's C1 SE pack is very good, it is a very customized installation. You must prepare your mods so that they work correctly in vanilla C1. Or else it will crash.

To put images in the post, simply use the attachment system. Or use ImageShack and then the IMG tags.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

Ok, Tried, but I don't really understand. Let's Face it, Tosh, You are talking to a teen with aspergers syndrome. (if you have no Idea what that is, look it up) and as for C1 Mugs, I got no idea how to port em to pix, But guess what...I did the 'Shift+D' thing, and took a few screen shots, and was able to make 'spinning car opponent Fli things (spinning car thing, for example, Hazardic's Avatar) For custom cars!

Anyways, i have been up to quite a bit.

D/L'ed Trou Noir (and quite a few other things from your site, RR2000) , fun to play and use!

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
QTZ
hit n run

Post by QTZ »

UNI4BON.ACT come from my patch, so if you include modified car text file you need to include this or other necessary UNI#BON.ACT file with your car (it correct inside view bonnet), or set it to default (bonnet not set correctly), or indicate you have based your work on version patched with my patch.

Mastro's Special Edition come with patched CarmagEdit it display transparency as pink it's correct and better than normal version with black - you can see transparent region and you don't need to worry about exported images palette. However you need to apply correct palette before import custom images (as always - same as with normal version). So if you have whole pink picture this mean it's whole transparent.

Mastro's SE is most fixed version it contains my big patch and another patch is available separately - Mastro call it Zombie addon, but it's also a huge patch (v3). MSE is the only version with fixed Hawks II (they all have yellow Hawk II view inside and have yellow Hawk II setup instead of Eagle II). The differences are most in pedestrians (placement) and sounds and because there are many additional files and fixes that require to add custom files. The patch (v3) allow to use all sounds from regular game however some are different (from beta for example), but all using same numbers. There are also some graphics switched to older versions or reedited (for example some cheat messages are removed).

Note: I'm still updating this patch, so it require each time fresh install of MSE to be installed to and zombie SP demo.

The file "Optimus_Prime_TTR_FIFI_OVER_9000_Skin.zip" is empty.

The manual for setting sound is included in rEADME GLOYD SWIZZ.docx
As Toshiba-3 say this will be more handy to have it in txt (if you want to include docx version just made copy of text to txt and leave docx for those who have OO).
Also as Toshiba-3 already say the wave file name is too long - just rename the file ENGINEGLOYDSWIZZ.wav - to keep 8.3 file name standard - to ENGINEGS.WAV (for example). If you prefer other name make sure there is no file with new name already. Of course correct this also in manual:

Code: Select all

ENGINEGS.WAV			// File name
The changes also should be made to KSOUND.TXT (for booring mode) and all other custom sound txt (for other modes) if present (normally not).

The mug images are stored in ANIM sub-folder in FLI files not in PIX. To made simple, one frame mug image use copy of mugfob.fli as base - switch CarmagEdit to fli mode (menu: GoTo->Fli Edit) then load the file, export frame, then in MS Paint paste your image over (the image should have pink frame for transparency). (You can use other software and apply palette from exported image.) (Palette is only valid in images exported from patched CarmagEdit.) Then import the image back, save the file with new name. Then you need to point to new file instead LEADPUMP.FLI or just replace the file.

But with one frame you will have no description in game. To have everything - as you want - export all LEADPUMP.FLI (for Agent Orange) frames, then edit them and import back, save and you are done. Note: many frames are same so only need to create one instance for each and import multiple times.

Sorry if this is too detailed...

Edit: A bit about mug fob animations :)

Here is an mug fob making example - animation frames, template and final file:

(The final file - ANN2MUG.FLI - preview)

We need to create 12 frames total - import them (repeated) as described below:

Fli1.bmp to Fli18.bmp (18 times)
Fli19.bmp (1)
Fli20.bmp (1)
Fli21.bmp, Fli29.bmp, Fli37.bmp (3)
Fli22.bmp, Fli30.bmp, Fli38.bmp (3)
Fli23.bmp, Fli31.bmp, Fli39.bmp to Fli48.bmp (12)
Fli24.bmp, Fli32.bmp (2)
Fli25.bmp, Fli33.bmp (2)
Fli26.bmp, Fli34.bmp (2)
Fli27.bmp, Fli35.bmp (2)
Fli28.bmp, Fli36.bmp (2)
Fli49.bmp to Fli84.bmp (36)

anna2.bmp and hawk2.bmp contains only text and frame - its useful to create such files with our text to paste over every animation frame where is needed.
(For font graphics look Toshiba's C1 Helpers pack.)

This is also important to keep text in text place (may be bigger, but not than green area on my template) and face in face place - here is example why:

blank_mugfob.bmp - it's a template which show where to place text and where to fit face:

(Yellow color pixels in top left corner indicate where some mug animations have transparency, but other not - to have this corner identical to other corners just make them transparent - pink, otherwise paint on those too.)

This is very important to have identical transparent (pink) frame for all animation images.
visible test
visible test
ANN2MUG_TEST.PNG (5.62 KiB) Viewed 13227 times
visible test
visible test
GLOYSWIZ_TEST.PNG (6.8 KiB) Viewed 13227 times
So on dare screen faces will be visible correctly. (Also we can see the top left corner is same as other corners here - more transparent pixels than for some defaults.)

PS. The Hawk II here it's not same yellow Hawk II as is in game (this is beta one - as colored versions included in final game ;))

End of Edit
Attachments
GLOYSWIZ.zip
one frame ready example
(8.08 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

MUG TIME!!!!

OH YEAH!

CREATED THESE TWO MUGS IN APPROXIMATLEY SIX HOURZ!!!

BEWARE, WRECK IT RALPH SPOILERS!!!

Mug one...
Attachments
VANELLOPE VON SCHWEETZ!!!!!
VANELLOPE VON SCHWEETZ!!!!!
image.jpg (28.75 KiB) Viewed 13185 times

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

More screens...
Attachments
Animated.
Animated.
image.jpg (105.88 KiB) Viewed 13185 times

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
QTZ
hit n run

Post by QTZ »

OK, but there are still no files... and I see you don't care about dare screen limitation :shock: :swink:
dare screen cut out preview
dare screen cut out preview
VANELLOPE_VON_SCHWEETZ_DARE_CUT.PNG (5.01 KiB) Viewed 13180 times
(This will look like that on dare screen)

For the future if you have two text lines, IMO it's better to fit first line on face area, so first line will be visible on dares, but not cut in half, of course bottom line will be completely cut as usual.

To make screen-shot press Shift+D in game (sorry, someone already told that...) then look into your C1 directory, DATA sub directory. There are your screen-shots saved in bitmap format. The files are: DUMP0000.BMP, DUMP0001.BMP, etc.. Convert them with your paint program (load and save as png, gif, or jpg) then post it as you made with photos above. (I'm not sure, but it look like there is a limit to 3 files per post). Note: for menu images you may also need to reduce image size to 320x200.

Also you don't need to post several posts when no one answered yet (especially in short time) - just press edit and add new content to existing post.
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

UUMMM...

ONE.

those two image are previews of a mug I ALREADY MADE AND IS IN GAME

TWO...

MUUUUUGGGGGSSSSSS GALOOOOOOORRRREEEE!!!!!

Thank you for modifying my Gloyd mug! :scool:

And for gratitude, I herded up DA MUTHA LOAD!!!!

BTW... you seen Wreck it ralph... cuz if you not seen it...

OOH-AH-OOAAAH!!

YOU ARE GONNA GET SOME MAJOR SPOILERZ!!! :grin:

HERE THEY BE!!!

(This may seem, but is NOT, a freakin' request)

Part 1...
Attachments
MUGS part 1.zip
MOD DA MUGZ...MOD AWAY!!!
(101.29 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

Guys, I know ya'l have been telling me OVER and OVER about the Prime thing.

So I re uploaded it.

Sorry for posting so much, I just gotta get so much done in a short amount of time.
whether it be after School, after or before helping my mom or my little sibblings, I just plan to get so much done in a short amount of time.

BTW, Da reason I keep asking you guys if you have seen Wreck it ralph, is becuse I don't want to spoil you guys of such a great film,mostly the fact is that...(IMMA SPOIL YOU IF YOU CAN DECODE THIS...)

00110001 00100000 01101110 01101111 01100100 01100100 01100101 01100111 01100001 01101101 01110010 01100001 01000011 00100000 01101111 01010100 00100000 01100111 01101110 01101001 01101101 01101111 01000011 00100000 01101000 01110011 01110101 01010010 00100000 01110010 01100001 01100111 01110101 01010011 00100000 01110011 00100111 01101000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01010010 00100000 01110100 01001001 00101101 01101011 01100011 01100101 01110010 01010111

http://www.qbit.it/lab/bintext.php

http://wreckitralph.wikia.com/wiki/Sugar_Rush

So That is why I am constantly posting things, This is what brought me here, Your brilliant work of mods to this game, this is what introduced me to Carmageddon.
I still remember the first time seeing a carmageddon mod, EconoBrink's Sweet tooth for C2.

Over time I got into the bloody game, that I learned the history of it, and Got to know more of modding. Heck, the first Carma mod I ever downloaded IN MY ENTIRE LIFE was Mad-Maxine's Axel.

So I may post like a mad man, but I am still thankful that you guys have introduced me to a memorable game.

-Alex Self Apoc. 9

P.S. Had a dream last night That I met Toshiba-3, CoffeyCup, Deep_Blue and Mad-maxine in person.
Attachments
Optimus_Prime_Skin.zip
EDIT: prime
(22 Bytes) Downloaded 122 times

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
QTZ
hit n run

Post by QTZ »

Sorry, I never saw the movie (I wasn't even know such movie exist).

The file above is empty too. 22 Bytes is too less to have any data in it.
Try the archive before post!

You uploaded png and bmp with 24 bit colors. The final file should be fli as you already done and show (only) on photo above.

Don't be so hurry, read again and try..., otherwise our help is pointless.

This is really basic stuff, and its look like you know most of that already (about graphics and forum).
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

"Ok, Qtz, you want some 256 BitMaps?"

"I'LL GIVE YOU 256 BITMAP MUGSHOTZ!!!"

EDIT: Sorry, QTZ, But I don't really care for Cut outs, As long as THE MUG IS THERE!
Attachments
MUGS 1 for QTZ.zip
(17.3 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

Sorry for double post, QTZ, I want to give you this mug.

no matter how many times I try to mod those 13 frames in this mug, It never turns out good! I Suggest that Your mug skillz should do the trick.

Sorry that you have never seen Wreck it ralph. but, here is the mug, it's for what you call the 'Coruppted file'
Attachments
OPtimus prime mug.zip
(69.9 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
QTZ
hit n run

Post by QTZ »

I already noticed that you don't care about cut outs, but it wasn't only thing I was talking about. There are other important things and advices. You should know already how to edit flics and how not to post so many posts one after another. But it seems you skipping almost everything, so how can I help you then?

The 256 colors bitmaps all have same wrong palette! You need to apply C1 menu palette to them. Also starting from 24 bit image without converting it to non C1 256 colors palette will create better results. I mean apply C1 menu palette directly to your 24 bit images (if software allowed that).

You may paste 24 bit images to MS Paint over existing picture exported from patched CarmagEdit,
or with other software - apply palette from image which was exported form patched CarmagEdit or palette form Toshiba-3 pack.

The quality of first and other method may differ - you may need to compare.

Also the frame should be pink.
Last edited by QTZ on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

QTZ the problem is he's just a kid and doesn't really have many skills.

Alex, to do modding you need to have some basic skills using a paint program. You need to learn a little about color palettes and using indexed colors.
QTZ
hit n run

Post by QTZ »

Coffeycup, I know... but I think he is smart enough ;)

Alex, here are OPrime bitmaps converted to C1 menu palettes - You can import them to destination flic. This is simple MS Paint copy-paste work, of your 256 colors images (result may be better using 24 bit source images or/and better software). Also mug images converted to proper palette, but in this case I have used 24 bit source.

Edit: Ready mug animations added - there are 2 different versions of oprime.fli.
(as you can see this is possible to add another file without posting new post - just click "edit")

For practice try to make your own flics :sleep:

Did you know you need another graphic with face on it? - for car selection menu, so always keep your source image - best 24 bit without text and without frame - to resize it and fit to smaller frame at right to the car preview.
Attachments
mug_ready_flics.zip
(229.74 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
mugs_made_from_24bit_source.zip
(21.08 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
OPrime_C1_menu_pal.zip
(64.62 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

AAHHH, THANK YA DEAR QTZ!!!

THANK YA DAT FEELZ GOOOOOOOD!!

I thought that Vanellope Mug and That optimus mug would be IMPOSSIBLE!!!

But your skillz did it!

More mugs to come, So be ready, my big freind! :swink:

Already inserted the Mugs in the FLIs, Now, my VVS mug animation is complete!

Ps, Give GIFS so I will see what the whole Mug looks like! Especially the optimus prime one!
Attachments
VVS cAr fLI.zip
Final VVS mug!
(7.84 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
QTZ
hit n run

Post by QTZ »

For simple conversion this doesn't require much skill. I already described how to make it, but you may use different method depend of software you are using. You have already done Vanellope Von Schweetz, so what is the problem with other files? I can convert the files for you, but this will be better for you to learn how to do it by your self.

The gifs are only for on-line preview... when you have the fli file you can see it directly.

The fli files you can edit and preview in CarmagEdit (use CarmagEdit included with MSE)

In CarmagEdit just "go to" -> "fil editor" and load a fli, then export bmp's - open exported file in MS Paint, paste your image (24 bit best) over it, save, go back to CarmagEdit, import new bmp's file (do that for every frame), save fli.

To import one frame only - load one frame fli, to import more frames load animated fli - you may reuse my files if you like - just after importing your bitmaps, save fli file with new name.

For preview just press the ">>" ">" or "<<" "<" buttons.

BTW: Also Media Player Classic can play fli files.

And yes this is the other graphics where we need mug :)
However we also need a car model to be playable...
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

QTZ can you do me a favor and mark your edits? I visit the board multiple times a day and the same post gets edited and edited over and over again. It's not always obvious what you've added/ changed. Thank you.

Alex you need to start doing this stuff on your own. QTZ has gone above and beyond helping you. This is fairly basic stuff.
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

QTZ: I've alerady done vanellope, but you will soon learn exactly WHY i am asking for the car image here, go to maxine's fourm called 'Request Box' and read the rules.

Coffey, I've done them before, but those FLI's SUCK, TOO SIMPLE. Plus, with out qtz's help, Them CGI mugs would have taken me YEARS to master.

By the way, what am I gonna do with that vanellope FLI you ask?
I already have the car model done in auto desk, Now all I need is to finish up the last bits, and add the textures I made, Then...

STRAIGHT TO CARMA 1!!!

I don't know what else to say, so imma gonna shut my mouth there, Who would be a good person to mail the model and textures too?

I'm thinking either Coffey, Maxine or Toshiba-3

(Maxine because of her REQUEST BOX

EDIT: The software I use to make FLIs is MS Paint and THAT's IT.

Tried to add text chunk to me and QTZ's Golyd-swizz mug, the result... EPIC FAIL, THE COLOR EPICALLY GOT RACE-PALLET-IFIED, Same with all the CAr FLI's I have EVER made. That is why I sent you that Vanellope car FLI, QTZ, all of MY Car FLIs Screw up, and Maxine don't make FLIs.

EDIT EDIT: I have to agree with Coffey, I give up the Alex pack name.

The reason I wanted to mail the model is that it's too big of File room!
Last edited by Alex Self A 9 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

You're not mailing me anything. Wtf? How many times can we say you need to learn this yourself.

I'm tired of babysitting. I have 2 sons that are older than you. I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather.

To be honest nothing pisses me off more than people downloading other people's work zipping it up and then calling it their 'Max Pack'. Have you asked any of the creators if its ok?
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

Hmmm... I'll see if I can get ahold of Mastro on that, or get him on youtube.

BTW, If you said grand father, How Old EXACTLY are you?

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

300 fucking years old.
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

*Jaw drops open*

HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE???!!!!!!!

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
QTZ
hit n run

Post by QTZ »

Sorry, Coffey I will try to edit my posts off-line before posting...
Also, you told me "this is just a kid"...

Alex, The topic is "New Releases by Alex Self A 9" :swheel:

MS Paint together with "Purple Patched" CarmagEdit (included with Mastro's mod) is enough for most simple conversions.

However for graphics editing I'm also using free version of PhotoFiltre and trial version of PhotoZoom for resize. Then paste over image with proper palette (for example you can paste over my template) to MS Paint and then import to CarmagEdit.

PS. You are still not released Optimus skin - don't believe me? The files are empty - try to download and extract them... 22 Bytes...
Mastro 666
motorised death

Post by Mastro 666 »

Alex Self A 9 wrote:Hmmm... I'll see if I can get ahold of Mastro on that, or get him on youtube.
What? :confused:
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Alex Self A 9 wrote:*Jaw drops open*

HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE???!!!!!!!
What part of eternal don't ya understand?
Coffey's cool like dat.

:wink:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***

Check who’s online