Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Max Autos [Euro Trucks]

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Re: Max Autos

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Damn that Hevy Impaler remake is sick. You keep on improving.
Minor thing that crosses my mind atm: your wheels often have black spots in the corners. You can get rid of that by replacing the black in the texture with the tire's color.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Hairba11
turbo bastard

Post by Hairba11 »

ah Maxine, bless you for the impala wagon.
i finally got around to loading it into the game and love it. the handling is spot on.
reminds me of driving my 77 ltd around.
well at least until you hit triple digit speeds
all the smashables/detachables
the suspension detail, even the hinge arms on the rear gate and hatch.

the jeeps are really fun to drive too.
just wanted to show my appreciation
H
If it runs, drives, stops, has a title, AND is under $300, I'll take it!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Well I based the haldning off a sedan actully but figured it woudl be allmsot the same :B

Thanks tho I really take pride in car handling.... thats all gona fall apart when the super car converters get here with the release of CR
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

Wow so much amazing stuff in here, unbelievable amounts of work going down! Love the showrooms and bomb wreck sites :supercrazy:
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.
cArmAkAze
Jesus, Hatebreed

Post by cArmAkAze »

I've only recently got to experience your stuff first hand Maxine, and I got to say, it's a hell of a lot of fun. Just a note, there's a couple of links broken on your site: the '47 Ford 8N, the Vladster, and the K21 Transporter. Just letting you know because I'm dying to try them out.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Hi, My site was kinda a dissorganised mess, with bits in the wrong place, and parts I did not even use, so I started making a new one, never finished it tho..

Ah... godamnit.. Iwonderd why the downloads for my tractor were set at 0 Perminantly. I just figured nobody wanted a tractor,

Ill look into it, it seems that its human stupididty (mine) tho vladster did work at one point because its listed as having downlads... hm

Thanks, Ill get on that,

Edit:

For now heres a link to Vladster, and Ford 8N
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Wow this Vladster is great. I'm behind on downloading your stuff.
The drag parachutes are brilliant!!
I LOL because I was expecting spoilers or flaps.
Awesome.

Can I report some bugs? I didn't see a C2C file and the shrapnel is purple. :tongue:
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

heh I allmost forgot about that

Yeah ALL my old cars seem to have purple shrapnel, badly set suspension and handling files, bad wam files, and lack of simple modles.

Ill have to touch up some of my favorites at some point for this new site huh. (btw Im too lazy to rebild the old oen so making new is just easyer... there free.)

Glad you like, Ill have to look at this stuff again, I bet anything the K21 has badly set momentum.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Remember when I said the ford was going to be my next release?

I Lied,

I made this tho, its something ive allways wanted to do.

For anybody who dosent know there japanese kei cars, or.. hasent played grand turismo 2, This is a 1996 Daihatsu Midget II

Will be out soon!, Some minor tweeks, and double sided textures wich I forgot + menue images and c2c files to do, Not much but its TV time,
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Ha, that's great. That'll go good with my tuk-tuk
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

Ah daihatsu... good old days when I still drove one. Nice cars Maxine and good presentation with those shops in the background. :)
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Yeah, meant to mention the backdrop. Looks like it could be a really cool China town map.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Actully CC if I wana be a real nerd for a second I dont recall tuktuks in japan really.. Infact I dont think Ive ever seen one in tokyo.. They all seem to be in china, and arabic countrys and such, I think?

Also I thought the Toy Tokyo sign was a giveaway of it being a japanese car in japan.. :P
I tried to make a little tokyo street, to pose my Kei cars on (yes theres goan be more than one) so ya. woop,

This thing!

Its time to release it!
I wanted to keep with the japanesey customisation, so theres Many much parts for you to use!
Comes with..
9 Diffrent paint colors. Each of these comes with a color coded spare wheel cover.
Or you can add one of the 8 Spare wheel covers ive added.
5 diffrent style of wheels. including ricers, and hubcaps.
4 Diffrent custom paintjobs.

Mix and match stuff togeather to have a fun little car!, Honistly I kinda had fun just mixing the skins and wheels and such to see what id get, Japanese custimsation for all!.

Dosent end there. im also releaseing This!
Its not 100%, not a tosh quality C1 conversion, but its much lower poly than the orignal, saves on textures, has a menue image, and grid sprite,

And now is about the time to tell you about the site.
Ive started a new site to keep things organised. Ive split cars into catogorys rather than having a mash where the C1, and C2 cars are on the same page, same with peds, maps, skins, In my mind its easyer to navigate, its unfinished. but Open for buisnes!.
Tosh was kind enough to let me have some upload space, do nwo you jsut click the car you want to download, and it downloads! No Mediafire bullshit, with scams, and adds, and 15 download buttons for things you dont want to try truick you.

Anyway Its here!
http://demontailmods.webs.com/

and thats where youll find my Midget,
But that site is just for what I consider my best work, If you still want my old cars, Conversions, and unfinished work, missing menue iamges, simple models and having bad handling setups. then thats still in my junkpile.
http://carmaxinegeddon.webs.com/

Wich is still under the same adress.

Have fun now.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Friday Friday Friday!
How many cars can I make in a week!? Lets find out!

Im going to try release many bad quality C1 cars for you all, But, they all have the bits there sposed' to have, Such as interior views, hoods, menue images, grid sprites, driver images.. all that.

So heres the first of it all!
Fifties Friday! - Compleated with just an hour to spare. (log story short is parents who I usually see are on vacation for a week, so uh. I have.. More free time than usual.. and with my usual time paradox modding style I figured id challange myself. lets see how long it takes to fail)

So yeah Fifties friday, I couldent decide wich of the two cars to make, So I made both, using a mod of the same model. wich is not amazing quality, But looks good enough ingame.. Ok I really messed up the roof, but Ill try to get it right on the next one.

What we got!?

56 Chevy Belair,
Im in conflict with myself, Do I like the 56, or 57 model more? hm.
Heres your chance to cruse around in an iconic car,

Not so iconic, But good looking all the same, The less known 50s cruser, still packing bags of style and the same slugish jiggley handling, But dont worrie hotrodders, You can allways upgrade that APO (beware, all cars tested with NO APO, I dont know how they will drive with more power)

and thats that, Go pick them up in my C1 Cars section!
Link below
http://demontailmods.webs.com/c1-cars-2

So stay tuned for Sixties Saturday, and we will see how far this goes,
Goodnight yall.
hazardic
motorised death

Re: Max Autos [Fifties Friday]

Post by hazardic »

hmm looks nice. too bad it's too simple for me - i need something for killing peds attached to body
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Nice, Maxy!
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Very cool. Nice job reworking the interiors too.

I wish I could get my C1 running correctly again.
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

Wow that Daihatsu looks real smooth Maxi!! Awesome textures and variations, and the backdrop's a killer! Very tight mod concept there, me likes this a lot :cool:

Very cool C1 duo there too, they look very nice :supercrazy:
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Thanks guys, glad ya like the work, Now for something.. Much less impressive!

I tried to make a real low poly convertible For C1, the textures came across badly, none of the model really shows thru, Its kinda messy, theres errors on the interior view, and with the hood.. But Ill release it anyway,
Mabye tomrow will be a better day for me.

At the cars section now!

Or if that red ass like skin is not to your liking Ive also added a black custom to the skins page, along with a custom Ford Mainline.

Skins Page:
http://demontailmods.webs.com/c1-skins
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: Max Autos [Sixties Saturday]

Post by Deep_Blue »

OK THOSE are fookin' hot. :thumbsup:
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Re: Max Autos [Seventies Sunday]

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Seventies Sunday! Yeah

Ok so the vette dident go like I really thought it would So I threw poly limits out of the window.. and ended up!.... making two cars that are under 300 poly, with not many, small textures... hmm, these are about the same size as orignal C1 cars, Filesize wise,

Anyway
Small points, I know it has Don dumpsters Damage image.. I totally forgot that was there Not fixing it right now.. The mirrors, They are now in the correct position, as they are clearly off in the screenshots.

1970 Buick GSX
The car that was going to be in driver, I really like this car, I do, so I made it!

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
Iconic car, But I went for the gold I like, rather than the classic, Red, Blue, yellow,

So there ya go!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Awesome cars, Maxy! Better than I could've ever done.

Can't download 'em fast enough.

:rockon:
hazardic
motorised death

Post by hazardic »

w00t chevelle is awesome. gonna make other classics like challenger and camaro?
Econobrick
Stucco

Post by Econobrick »

Guess I'll have to finish up the '79 and '80 LeMans for C1.

Last going off I got hung up on making accurate dash images for 'em, if I remember correctly...
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Monday Monday Monday!
yeah

Hey Econobrick has risen from the grave.

So ya hm,
Deep_Blue - Glad you likin this stuff, Im in the real C1 mood now!,

hazardic - To be honist Ive kinda grown out of the 'Main' muscle cars, The 69 charger, 69 camaro, etc, I still do like the chevelle tho, out of the famus ones that remains my favorite, tho.. Im more into stuff like.. The dart swinger, Superbirds, Hell I even considerd making an AMC rebel,
But hey If you wana request somethin, go ahead, I mostly make what I like nowdays But im never against a sugestion... Unless I get flooded with supercars, and ecoboxes.

Econobrick - Ha!, Well as you can see I dont do accurate interiors, I get C1 car interiors and Very vaguly mold them into what car they are soposed to be, Adding the car name so you dont forget what yer driving :B, Good luck with those lemons.

But now its time for Monday, Yeah millennium Monday, Most likly more modern than most taste, But this thing has aged very well for something thats now 14 years old, My aim was to make a car from the millennium (thats the year 2000 for anybody under the age of 14) And heres what I found, A Rolls Royce, I think possibly.. The first ever Rolls Royce in C1?

So here it is,
2000 Rolls Royce Corniche Convertible

Usual Place
Hairba11
turbo bastard

Re: Max Autos [Millennium Monday]

Post by Hairba11 »

Ha! woodgrain dash is perfect!
If it runs, drives, stops, has a title, AND is under $300, I'll take it!
hazardic
motorised death

Post by hazardic »

wow this Rollsye looks gorgeous. and the pack of money too lol. i think i'll use it, what could be more funny, than mad millionaire who got all but murder in his life lol
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

*Pssssst.*
Attachments
1970 Buick Wildcat  (My gramps' car)
1970 Buick Wildcat (My gramps' car)
buick_wildcat_4d_silver_1970_a.jpg (98.14 KiB) Viewed 13275 times
QTZ
hit n run

Post by QTZ »

Very nice cars, I'm really impressed.

I want crash test car! - I have made such skin for NASCAR car many years ago, but this may be a different car with better textures of course (pix file included anyway).

ImageImage
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

(Italian accent) Mad - a - Maxine!

(regular voice) Love the good lookin cars! tryed your Midget, works Great!
Been playin' C1 on my laptop latley, but keep up the good work!

BTW You could have at least given Midget (Suu Moh) A mug shot rather than 'MugFob'

anyways, love the cars!

shortly, i will post some thing (an image) I made for you, Maxine!
CARMAGEDDON 1 ALL DA WAY!

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
QTZ
hit n run

Post by QTZ »

I have tested 3 cars deeper (looking at files too), so here is test report:

*** 1996 Daihatsu Midget II ***
+ MUGFOB.FLI is only available in SP (and MELD), so this car will crash with C1 when randomed as cpu player... (so in C1 unplayable at all, except as a cheat)
+ 500 car number is not displayed on grid (only numbers between 1 and 99 allowed, "-" values for scums - but when scum of required "Strength rating" is available game prefer to have one per race)
+ GMIDGET.PIX - it is too high (frame is twice bigger than grid icon)
+ interior view is not set at correct position (unfortunately as in other "cheat" cars)
* two sided mirror look like with "stick" on glass (I think "stick" should be shorter)
* something happened in the corner of window (outside)
window leak
window leak
DUMP0003.png (10.38 KiB) Viewed 13237 times
*** 1956 Chevrolet Belair ***
+ some files have names longer than 8.3 standard - non playable with voodoo/3dfx/dos versions (GOG/DOSBox):
BELMX_CAR.FLI
BELMX_MUG.FLI
+ unused bak file is included
BELMX_MUG.bak
+ is set to "not stealworthy", but it's not intended to be a cheat car
+ there is no damage indicator outside (as in your other cars)
* interior view model have crack
bonnet crack
bonnet crack
DUMP0007.png (12.18 KiB) Viewed 13237 times
*** 1956 Ford Mainline ***
+ some files have names longer than 8.3 standard:
MAINX_CAR.FLI
MAINX_MUG.FLI
56MAINHOD.ACT
56MAINHOD.MAT
56MAINHOD.DAT
56MAINHOD.PIX
CKPTMAINF.PIX
CKPTMAINL.PIX
CKPTMAINR.PIX
+ unused bak file is included
MAINX_MUG.bak
+ is set to "not stealworthy"
+ car number is set to 500
+ there is no damage indicator outside
+ front wheels looking duplicated (wheels on car texture)
duplicated front wheels
duplicated front wheels
DUMP0005.png (20.31 KiB) Viewed 13237 times
There are also bad pixelmap names inside files (except for bonnet which have different name in purpose), duplicated unnecessary grid images in 64x folder, redundant bytes at end of some pixelmaps, useless spaces and tabs at EOLs, bad comment lines.

When running with meld version, starting win95 exec (hires), all those cars working well as player cars and as cpu cars, but fixing problems above will allow to play for every versions.

I have fixed almost all of the problems listed above, except for those with asterisks.
Mad_Maxine if you like I will post patched files for you later.

PS. How to remove violet under attached images?
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

ah christ..
Ok Im way too tierd to really go thru all this, I dont know if its the fittign extra modding into the day,
But ya these are nto perfect addon cars, this is me making 'Decent' quality cars for a week, Not making perfctly formed addons with fully working parts,.. Pluss ive only just really figured out how to do all this.

QTZ, I know you are doign well, and I apreciate that you want all Carma mods to be good quality, but you really dont Have to fix things, It seems like Ill allways be putting work out for you if thats the case, I enjoy making simple things, quick things, and such, My work is usually far from perfect, but I enjoy myself, I hope you enjoy what you do too heh, hmm... Ill ahve to look into those race numbers tho.. Dident even know what they did...

So anyway...
Truckin tuesday is still on, Dident go that well but.. Still finished in the end, I set myself a cirten amont of time, I still ahve some other stuff to do besides be here. so That means these trucks are not 100%, What Ive done with the past cars is make a model, tweek it to a simler car, then release both, This time I went the hard way of making too clearly diffrent veichles.. so thats how that happend. I finished the model, But I dident get time to make a dash view, or hood model, so It just uses a basic striped down version of the car for hood view, And the dash textures are just recolored versions of my Chevelle, and Mainline,

But this is what we got.

1972 Chevrolet K20
Good ol work truck, in orange, I planned to make a white one I saw for sale, but the orange and white paint job just kicked ass in my mind

1951 Ford F1
This was actully soposed to be a pale yellow/cream color, But carmageddons pallet had other things to say about that, I like the way the model turned out, But its a shame bout the hood and interior view, Mabye ill go back add one at a later stage, Now tho.. I need rest.

Usual page link reposted:

and thats the cars of the day, come back tomorw for World War Wednesday,
Then Thirties thrusday, and then guess what Were done!? Just two more days and ill have reached my totally pointless self set goal of a car a day for a week.
QTZ
hit n run

Re: Max Autos [Truckin' Tuesday]

Post by QTZ »

I have listed everything, but few things are required to be corrected.
There are descriptions and hints how to fix and I hope this will be also a hint for your future work.
The quality is good. Really good work!

The car numbers are normally visible just before race - on grid screen - when game chose our car as cpu car for play. Negative numbers are for scum - they are visible as skull (for English version, other versions have bug in font and displaying dots...). In original C1 they set bigger numbers only for cars that never appear on grid, so there is no problem, but in SP they set bigger numbers for some cpu playable cars and those cars have numbers missing.
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

Mad_Maxine wrote:But hey If you wana request somethin, go ahead, I mostly make what I like nowdays But im never against a sugestion... Unless I get flooded with supercars, and ecoboxes.
Well, I hope you are fine with C2 to C1 things (in this case, tanker Trucks, considering it is Truckin' tuesday!), because if you ARE taking requests, I only ask for one thing...

...RAX DOG!

with the driver being...MAAAD MAAAAXIIINNNEEEE!!!

(for an Idea, the Mug shot should be your CWA Icon, Maxin. Thanks!
Attachments
Rax Dog
Rax Dog
Raxy.png (70.44 KiB) Viewed 13197 times
CARMAGEDDON 1 ALL DA WAY!

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Re: Max Autos [Truckin' Tuesday]

Post by Mad_Maxine »

World War Wednesday,

You know what, I belive that msot people were expecting a jeep, Or those who know me were mabye expecting me to bring a simple version of my C2 jeep model to C1,

But no heres some new content,
You want to drive a duce and a half?

1951 M35 2½-ton Truck.

All ready and working.

I keep posting the link so its allways at the bottom of the page by the way, Incase people were wondering why I post the same link every time.

There ya go, One more day left, and its a day im quite going to like, Thirties Thursday, I allready have a couple of ideas read for this one, I love 30s cars as you may, or may not even know.

About the request thing, im going to have to revise how this works, so Ill make a topic on it sometime over the weekend, Tomrow will be the last day of my Car a day, for a week thing, so after that Im probly going to have a little time off modding, Mabye a day.. mabye a week, Depends how I feel, this is making me feel slightly tierd tho..
So ya, after that ill make a topic, talking about how it works for anything people may want, Also Ill have to go back Visit the topic over at the Other carma site,
http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/25718

I guess the main reson I stoped was I really.. Realy dident wana make a the...- Daihatsu Xenia 1.3 Xi VVT-i
Every time I tried to do research, I was only hit with fule economy figures, theres NO proformance specs.. anywhere. Im not about speed, and some Kei cars as you know I find cute but.. thats just a car that makes me want to die.. I dont know if it was a troll or not.. Anyway The guy hasend posted since mid 2013, so I might just skip that and move onto the Rc car, then a porshe.. with blades on the front, and ... blades on the roof.... and ... blades on the rear wing.. seriusly You carma fans are obsessed with Blades, Everyone forgot about good old fassion blunt force trauma.

Enough ranting!

Theres Ya c1 car of the day, Come back tomrow for something Predictable.

Check who’s online