Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

1947 Chevrolet Truck

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

1947 Chevrolet Truck

Post by Mad_Maxine »

A long time.. I have wanted a 50s/40s truck, I love ford F100s, I love chevrolet, and dodge trucks,
Anyway with the Sierra I did, I wasent that confidant, But it turned out looking, fairly close.. not 100% accurate, but you could tell what it was, and I liked it, so This made me think.. Mabye I should do the truck I allways wanted? Nobody else is gona do it (specially since the new carma is coming out and then its convertions ahoy and nobody will ever make a car again, Just like the GTA Community, I watched that evolve too)
So I DID IT!, And .. im actully happy with how it turned out too, its not done yet, for a start it had hubcaps that were soposed to come off, but I deleted them because they started orbiting around the car since I forgot to center them.. hm.
Here it is, new stock!,
Un-restored and in orignal working condition, with a stright six, and no modifications,
So a few things left, Hubcaps, Yess i forgot the mirrors, before anybody says, so Im going to have to go back and do that, .. Seriusly. I allways forget mirrors and have to go back and add them,

Expect a few vertions, and skins and stuff in the future, but heres just a preview of the pure stock, orignal vertion.

I guess next its the 59 cadillac eldorado? I never had the confidance to make it, But this truck is by far the most rounded veichle ive ever made,
Pip the pest
turbo bastard

Re: 1947 Chevrolet Truck

Post by Pip the pest »

it seems like every time I make something, Maxine makes something :P Im currently working on a car from the 30s. the I started yesterday,
Not like where compeating or anything, we just got some damn timing, Seems like we allways release things pretty close togeather me and you Maxy, tho usually I post and then you do, so HA! This time I get to be First, :wink:

Nice truck I like it. I also will be releasing some trucks soon (if I have some time).
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Done.

Heres a banner image (because the banner got messed up recently so I like to keep it tidy with nice images that hopefully make people click it)
EDIT: But I actully fucked it up and it dosent look as cool as it did in my head.

And heres some real screenshots, hubcaps mirrors and all,

Im obsessed with glass too, Im trying to make better glass smashes every time, This time ive gone for diffrent bits of transparency to try make it more, cracked glasy, rather than just a texture over it, Im obsessed with broken glass? I even think the glass in GTA VC, SA, is terrible,

Hubcaps seem to work nice now,

Download here, (sorry for the stupid fucked up download links with the captcha, Im trying to find something else. Still I hardly get any downloads so its not like a Major rush to satisfy the hundreds of people so.. if you want it, for now, Deal with it)
http://carmaxinegeddon.webs.com/cars
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Wow this is really beautiful. This something like Econo would make.
47RedSkin.jpg
47RedSkin.jpg (211.8 KiB) Viewed 6004 times
This was fun to reskin too... :grin:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Good looking addon car :)
Probably your best texturing job? Seems like you had a great reference photo.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

The tits have been pushed off the banner!
Nice, Maxine! I've liked these old "Advanced Design" Chevrolets/GMCs and now we will have a pickup version soon! However, there is one thing I need to point out; the curved glass on the edge and the rear glass are suppose to be separate windows.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

@Alex
Damnit alex, heh you know the pics I looked at, I never spotted it, Mainly because I used a side image mostly, looked at pictures of the front for refrences, the tailgate came from a pic of a tailgate that was for sale so... I think I actully made it all without seeing the truck,
Tho this was stuck in my head
I was actuly going to make a mid 50s model like that, I guess it just stuck in my head.. Oh well sorry aint going back and fixing it now.
You know if you wasent such a car person I probly wouldent have noticed, and I dont think anybody else would out of the car people here.. and carma.com.. well hell theres no car people there anyway,
Oh and ill put some boobs back eventully.

@Coffey,
Nice skin, I have a fully restrored skin I was going to release.. Wich was also red so I guess you beat me there..
I actuly take a lot of insperation from people like econo, and ADR and slayer, tho Econo probly wouldent make a 40s truck, being a 70s and 80s guy,

@Tosh,
glad you like, I only really worked from one image tho, of the side, the res I kinda made myself, I allready have a bunch of pre-made wheels with lots of diffrent textures ready, sutible for diffrent cars, with hubcaps, without hubcaps etc :B
This is the image I worked from, and used as textures,
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I said I would get the boobs back on the banner, and this is how. With this image,
It sure as hell will get people to click this topic huh? Missleading advertisement, I learnt everything I know from youtube,

Anyway, I have made some mods of my truck, Tho not to the level I went to with the Sierra,
No jsut 3,

So here is a new pack Contains 3 new trucks, it also includes the orignal, Wich has some fixes, like fire points are now set in the right place, shrapnel color, two basic things I forgot there, along with some small fixes in the wam file, and the C2C file, as the car did not apear as an opponent (toughness was set to 7 for some reson)

And because im actully so happy with this model, and the one thats coming after it, I made a classic car workshop!, Dont worrie the first pic is big just to show the area, I Croped the others down, I like this car displaying thing, Mabye im jsut crazy?

Anyway here are the three trucks I have added, a fully restored version, a Hotrod, and a towtruck.
So here they are,

Restored! (With big workshop view)

Hotroded!

and finally, a natural, un-restored Towtruck,

So... Heres the thing GTAV is coming next week, and ive been good and avoiding all leaks etc, Its the first game ive really been excited about as an adult, so ill be dissapearing for a while, then CR will be out later on next year, so Chances are I wont be mass releasing much stuff, Ill try finish the truck mod, and the other little projects and maps I have going, But I most likly will be giving the new cars up for a while.

BUT!, Soon (possibly tomrow or the weekend) I have a car ive been working hard on ever since I finished the chevy truck orignal, Its one of my favorite cars, and because of that ive lovingly crafted every body panel to the best of my own ability to resemble the orignal, Its my favorite work so far and ive been keeping it hidden untill a reveal, But there is a clue in the workshop for anybody whos intrested in that stuff, Im proud of it anyway, This feels what my modding C2 careea has coem up to :P Im not the best modler in the world.. But Things are going ok now... Look at this stuff next to my first releases. Im happy.. and If this is it, ill be finishing on a high,
Tho.. I most likly wont be finishing.. I can never compleatly stop :P

Thanks for reading!

EDIT:
Almost forgot to repost the link, for those who may not find it further up -coughdeepbluecough-

http://carmaxinegeddon.webs.com/cars
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

I was brought here by the boobies :)

Nice work! I like the Hotroded version, the workshop looks pretty hot as well!

:sbsmile:
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

I love these cars and those boobs.

The restored version looks amazing and the handling is great too.

I'll also be getting GTA V, though I'm not as excited as you are, since GTA IV kind of dissapointed me. If I knew PC version was coming I would've waited for that, but since that won't be anytime soon, it's time to get my Xbox off the attic.

I have seen the leaks though so maybe that's why I'm not as hyped :P
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Very nice, as always! :thumbsup:
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

With all of these excellent creations being released lately, I'm having a hard time staying away from Carma2, but it just ain't the same on newer systems. :sad:

Also, boobies and woodies, the perfect mix! :lol:
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Mad_Maxine wrote:
EDIT:
Almost forgot to repost the link, for those who may not find it further up -coughdeepbluecough-
Ya well...I'm slow...But I'm old. :grin:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***

Check who’s online