Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

New Carmageddon Cheetah...

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

New Carmageddon Cheetah...

Post by Mad_Maxine »

.....ah

Yes thats right folks rember this?

Its the Cheetah from GTA San Andreas, allso my favorite vertion of the cheetah (yes better than Vice City) Comes in... colors n' shit yo,

Possibly the worst car convertion ever, pretty much hacked togeather with no idea what I was doing, If this were a real car it would be held togeather with duct tape under the shiney body,

I was told my 3dsmax 3.1 was too old to be anu use converting things, So I converted this with it,

I actully thing the shadding looks better in carmageddon oddly!?

so yeah comes in 4 colors, only 3 of them youll want to use, three of them are authentic.. I dont think the cheetah ever came in yellow tho? whatever,

Used GTA SA dirt map thing, so if you dont like it.. just.. Flood fill it white or something?

Go get
http://carmaxinegeddon.webs.com/cars

Too bad midiafire refuses this, and any other files at the moment,
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: New carmageddon ceheat..

Post by Razor »

Dem low-poly Vice City wheels!
You're definitely right about this looking better in Carmageddon
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Re: New Carmageddon Cheetah...

Post by Harmalarm »

I yeah, I think it is a neat conversion. Is this the GTA san andreas unmodded? or you own mod version? It looks to me the Vice city models looks a bit different?
Yeah the shading looks real good! Nice work
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Yep harm, compleatly unmodded and converted stright over, with an un-modded GTA SA ped as a driver, using the orignal wheels and all,

See thats the problem with me usually, wheels, But I actully got the orignals to work, you know with the vice city hermes that I converted I used some wheels from TTR, gave me way back, so the vice city convertion has rounder wheels than my SA convertion!? Yarh,

Glad ya like, Am going to try more, see if I can get them to work better now I have a slight idea on what im doing,

Vice city cheetah BTW:

Not much diffrent but has a more square front end too,
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Never noticed much difference between the Cheetah in the two games. :tongue:
Has anyone ported the Sentinel yet?
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Looks good to me Maxine. Duct tape is good, I like duct tape.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Razor wrote:Never noticed much difference between the Cheetah in the two games. :tongue:
Has anyone ported the Sentinel yet?
I do belive something has gone wrong,
allso thats the Back of the car,

The front wheels spin backwords, the back wheels have dissapeard, and the shaddow is half as long and twice as wide as the car,

My only problem is that Plaything can not be hurt,
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

Great work Maxine :thumbsup:
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Atleast I got one working car out of it,

Going to give up this convertion thing for a while again now, I guess the last car just pissed me off a little. after converting it 6 or so times, I got things to work properly.

BUT, car is too small, I had scale issues, theres texture errors on the back of the seats, the rear driver side door, and around the top of the rear window,

Ive set up the detatchable items, lights, and simple stuff like that,

I Havent, set up any kind of handling setup, Bounding box, Menue images, camra positions etc, But if you want to screw around with it, mabye fix it? whatever, I dont care nomore :P fuck this whole wierd file type thing.. Im going to go back to making stuff,

I guess after setting up all the textures for about an hour I just lost intrest compleatly, Still Im taking a brake from it, Might try another later, Ive allways wanted the bloodring car, but no fun, no doors etc,

Download link to unfinished project:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3nf3 ... inelC2.zip

Check who’s online