Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Garry Pack: Release

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Garry Pack: Release

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Finally done something,

(Beware Attempt at british humor puns and such)

So what happend?
Well the Garry Pissy, & Densel worked very hard for the Fat bastard controller on an Island called Sodall,

Garry and his best freind Pissy were overworked, They had had enough, the said the work the bastard controller set was too tough,
So one night they heaved and they pulled and they finally broke away from there rails they both started driving around on roads on the double This ment double trouble!

But Densel saw they were on the run driving on roads He said to himself Ill spoil there fun, Braking free from the rails too...

No more rhyms..

Be sure not to get in the way of the hard working trains Grundon and Jams,

Pack contains 3 driveable trains:
Garry
Pissy
Densel,

Two drones:
Grundon
Jams

Two custom sounds,
Now with added animated faces as coffey sugested, And some moving Funks and such Funks And Groves yo,

Enjoy.

Avalible At http://carmaxinegeddon.webs.com/
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Garry Pack: Release

Post by coffeycup »

I love these things but you're missing the .C2C files.
I don't use Carstockalypse and can figure out the
driver menu names, but .C2C would make it easier. :smile:

p.s. I downloaded just fine, no goofy alerts about viruses. I don't know what that was all about last time.

p.p.s. I just tried new Garry OMG, holy shit too funny. the faces are priceless and the funk was unexpected, but it's perfect!
:beer:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

The kind of fan made stuff that can only be achieved in the Carmageddon community! :slol:

Looking at these pics, it seems like you're also working on a Beaver Woods skin?
BTW some pics on your site don't load (in the skins section).
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Can you do me a real favor and tell me wich pics do load? in all the downloads.. or just the cars even, from that ill be able to work out wich dont.. and look to see wich site is giving me trouble since I had images hosted at two places.. since one was being an ass at one point.

Id apreciate it so I can look into it and replace them.. I cant tell because Ive cleared all my internet history and all and all pics still work for me.

P.S Ive tried it in IE, Firefox, and gave the link to a freind who uses Chrome, aparently so far no missing images.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Ah well it works now! Sorry for the false alarm.
The ones that weren't loading were Hellway GTO, Fat Hog and All White OK.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

Mad_Maxine wrote: Garry and his best freind Pissy were overworked, They had had enough, the said the work the bastard controller set was too tough,
So one night they heaved and they pulled and they finally broke away from there rails they both started driving around on roads on the double This ment double trouble!
Hah, that reminds me of this YTP:

- From 2:45 onward.

Pissy's face looks awesome.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Toshiba-3 wrote:Ah well it works now! Sorry for the false alarm.
The ones that weren't loading were Hellway GTO, Fat Hog and All White OK.
For me, on the iPad, Carma logo above FatHog is broken. But using other browsers is showing. (weird)

On 'Other' page the image at top is broken with all browsers.

I'm surprised you can even source images from imageshack. I thought they had scripts to prevent people from remotely linking images??

Check who’s online