Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Max Skins (large images)

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Max Skins (large images)

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Yup some fullscale images, You have been warned. (im prettu sure msot peoples internet can cope nowdays tho)

So I figure... Insted of keep making a topic for when I make a skin, wich I seem ot be suddenly back into, I would show them all here.. then anounce in wich ones are released... Im lazy it often takes time for me to packege stuff up, and then upload it.

So theres a few types of skins I like. and Ill quickly go over that now..

Custom:
Yeah.. I like custom cars, and Ive allways liked designing them, drawing pictures, modding photos, even messing around on NFS, but I feel theres a fine line betwene a custom car and some vulgar mass of aftermarket parts and cheap bodykits.. I dont know how well I do it.. but my aim is to make cars that Look like there allmost stock but modified.. so someone whos not a 'car pers' would look and probly wont think its had anything done.. those subtle bits, small changes make a lot of diffrence to the end product in my opinion.... and sometimes I just go and throw wild paintjobs on things like flames, or.. whatever. You dont need huge rims, and rubber band tires, to have a 'custom car'

Stock:
Just as it says, Sometimes I like to mildly mod peoples cars to give them higher resolution textures, add a driver model, simple model, and tweek the handling a little. Not much too this but its fun to see the results. tho i guess this classes as more of a 'Mod' than a skin.

Barn Find:
One of my favorite things to do is rundown cars that look like they were found in a barn, things that have eaither been sat neglected for many years, or things that are still used but have had a hard life.. Out of all skins these are the msot time consuming.. because im Never happy with it.

so there ya go
Max customs is the place to be! if you want a stylish custom, a restored classic, or mabye a project car of your own!

Stock List:

1962 Ford F100

Mercedes Benz CL600

1967 Mustang Shelby GT500

1970 Dodge Challanger

And.. also a request taker.. I know not may people ask requests, even if you ask them to but thats all open You need a car well find it :P as long as its one a I can.. still download.

More to come Stay tuned for.. when I actully upload too. and hey still fun and thats all that matters really :P even if nobody downloads you have something to look at and I have a hobby,

1970 Dodge Challanger
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: Max Skins (large images)

Post by Razor »

That Challenger looks sweet.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online