Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Well damn..

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Well damn..

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Hey guys, its time for me to be a jerk again,

I havent pissed anybody off in a while so lets see how this goes.
now.. K@vera, I have nothing really against this guy, I guess it was really before my time here, but ive seen some older posts that God of skins image hes got allwas seems to stick in my head, So I wanted to see the guys skins, unfortunatly.. I can only find a handfull. Mabye all the otehrs got lost? so I dont know how old.. the ones Ive found actully are. Ive found a few butcher items, Dident know he was the guy who did those.

Anyways. Despite me having no problems with you im picking a fight.. heh comeon.. Im a skinner.. I like skinning, and saying your the god of skins makes you an odbvius target right? not many people make skins anymore and my ego tells me, I wana be the best!,... well Ok mabye i wont be 'The' Best but im hopefully one of your guys favorite remaning skinners... or uhm.. actully I think i mthe only remaning skinner now?... I plan to do some more ADR cars soon.

anyway back to what I was doing.
I found this.
Lets take a shot.

Your turn.
Ahh... That was a nice release of jerkium, I feel better now.. On with mods.

Dont be too mad at me guys im just playing around here. tho I do think im better at reskinning other peoples stuff than actully making my own models.. >.> hm.. well hopefully I can get some of these newer guys into skinning, That skinning compitition over at the other site went well I was surprised how many people came to try and create.

Keep skinning keep modding. lets get another year out of this game.
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Well damn..

Post by coffeycup »

Heh, well I think Kav was being a little sarcastic with the 'God' thing. At least I hope so.
Yes Max you're about the best when it comes to reskinning, usually very creative with typically a visual pun somewhere.

I'm glad you're getting some peeps at Carma.com to try skinning. It's sort of the 'gateway drug' to modding.
All they need is PhotoShop or Paint, no confusing 3D tools. Then once they're hooked, they move on to
harder stuff PT2, ACT, DAT, MAT, TXT and WAMs. :supercrazy:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Also those were other times, simpler times... simpler skins :)
Kavera made a huge lot of skins back then, I remember the whole Butcher vs Cops vs Bandits-or-something story. It was entertaining and all.
There's no doubt your skins are indeed the best nowadays, along with Coffeycup's :swink:
CoffeCup wrote:It's sort of the 'gateway drug' to modding.
Heh, totaly agree! Most of us started like that!

Speaking of skins, I recently stumbled upon that:
http://mypage.direct.ca/d/duke911/cars.htm
Refers to you as CoffeCup heh
15 years ago :)
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Hah, shit that was a loooong time ago. Pretty sure the APC skin was the second skin I ever did.
I think the Meatwagon skin for Grimm was my first evah.
K@VeRa
motorised death

Post by K@VeRa »

Hey There everybody! Glad to drop a line here once more!

About the post, i have just somethings to say:

1- Yeah CoffeyCup was DAMM RIGHT...Sarcasm is my middle name (always) The GOD OF SKINS was just a title I put on myself...nothing mre than that... i had something on my mind that days. Have more than 200 skins, and have at least ONE skin for each letter...
2- I true believe Mad Maxine is one of the best skinners we ever had here, we had some major skinner back there...many guys i dont even recall the name to be honest...
3- Like Tosh said...old times, old skins, like a vintage era...we are talking about stuff we made around 7-10 years ago, looking to some of my stuff this days, i trully thinks, what the hell i was thinking??? I still have all of my skins in a DVD somewhere...they´re gold to me, a part of my life i trully enjoyed.
4- One of the things i miss is skinning...i loved to make them, loved to see ppl enjoying them as much i had making them. But, life goes on, i don´t have the time to work on them anymore, i don´t have the inspiration to made them anymore, if i could remake some? For sure!!

Sorry for the late answer guys...really... i still have some of the dudes on FB tho! ADR, TTR, TONY, BRUNER JAMES, MIKAEL...

Maxine, ur skins rulz! trully! Maybe now u can became the GODDESS OF SKINS?? lol

Seeya all!
...why do we keep writing things down here...?
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

WAZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP, K@v!!

Hey...Ya still got that snow I sent ya?
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
K@VeRa
motorised death

Post by K@VeRa »

I´m fine man, new baby around...lol

Damm right i have!!! i showed my daughter that pic last month! she laughed a lot!
...why do we keep writing things down here...?
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

you dont have time for skins now? man thats a shame,
you know when I get tierd of making things, or life gets stressfull, or stuff like that, I find skinning very relaxing, its real easy to create what you want (while actully making a car is a pain in the ass) and sorry you dont get to do it nomore, to be honist I couldent find much of your stuff other than the butcher stuff? these old mods become harder to find as time goes on it seems,

BTW on the skins subject, anybody rember my first skin? was the worst thing ever. white VW beetle with green doors called Rip Tied, as some kidna surfing pun. I too think the old days were the best, when I Was first learning to make cars and there was peopel and support everywhere, I can only hope, This comes back with the release of CR,

Good to see you around, havent seen ya since I first joined up, (or mabye that was before I joind? I dunno, I lurked for years before joining up)

Check who’s online